HATERAID Free for all

OAKLEYS FROM BiSHOP???

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 03:14 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough
Re: OAKLEYS FROM BiSHOP???

Originally Posted by Trick
i was on this clown like flys on ****... and everyone was hatin... now all i have to say to you people is HA

+++111111145
Old 01-12-2009, 12:25 PM
Ifitwasezevery1woulddoit

Dizzel406 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trick
i was on this clown like flys on ****... and everyone was hatin... now all i have to say to you people is HA

+10000000000

So was Durty.. cant believe people gave him cash after all his stories...
Old 01-12-2009, 05:32 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

wow! scammed
Old 01-14-2009, 02:32 AM

bigred916 is a decent person

whats funny is i got a email from "oakley " after a month . i sent a email to them about this scumbag ask if he was a oakley rep/dealer where he first startd to sell them on here . i sent the email for ***** and giggles i total forgot i sent it and today i get to work and check my email and oakley sent me a email lol......

Frominfo (info@oakley.com)
Sent: Tue 1/13/09 12:39 PM
To: 'BIGRED ' (__________)<<<<edited

Dear Oakley Customer,

Thank you for your recent email.

I have forwarded this information over to our security team who will be investigating this. We do appreciate contacting us on this issue, however we do not offer rewards at this time.

Sincerely,

Holly

Last edited by bigred916; 01-14-2009 at 02:35 AM.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:39 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bigred916
whats funny is i got a email from "oakley " after a month . i sent a email to them about this scumbag ask if he was a oakley rep/dealer where he first startd to sell them on here . i sent the email for ***** and giggles i total forgot i sent it and today i get to work and check my email and oakley sent me a email lol......

Dear Oakley Customer,

I have forwarded this information over to our security team who will be investigating this. We do appreciate contacting us on this issue, however we do not offer rewards at this time.

Sincerely,

Holly

Nice
Old 01-14-2009, 12:32 PM

yea hopefully they get his ***
Old 01-14-2009, 02:07 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

You would have thought that since he had such a bad rep around here that maybe just maybe he would want to make good for it and show everyone wrong and get everyone their ****. Then people could say hey he fucked up in the past but he came through on this one and got us a deal on some ****. What an *** I would have felt like had I actually bought from him. I have pm's and everything I was actually gonna do it. I'm sure he'll come on again and make some excuse for why he didn't come through and hey maybe even in a year or two he'll come back on and have another "deal" for everyone and make us all look like a bunch of asses again.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:38 PM

i heard there was another earth quake in china
Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
You would have thought that since he had such a bad rep around here that maybe just maybe he would want to make good for it and show everyone wrong and get everyone their ****. Then people could say hey he fucked up in the past but he came through on this one and got us a deal on some ****. What an *** I would have felt like had I actually bought from him. I have pm's and everything I was actually gonna do it. I'm sure he'll come on again and make some excuse for why he didn't come through and hey maybe even in a year or two he'll come back on and have another "deal" for everyone and make us all look like a bunch of asses again.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:42 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

**** man i have busy *** hell. now i cant wait for race season to start back up . u know gp is 4th of july weekend hell yeaaa
Can you get me the hook up on tickets with out me working the event I have some of my Club Brothers already going but I dont have the cash to fork out tickets at this time.....

O and has far has this thread.....NAGS move this **** back to the classifed section. This affects ANYONE who does business on SL and is not HATERAID
Old 01-14-2009, 02:47 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
O and has far has this thread.....NAGS move this **** back to the classifed section. This affects ANYONE who does business on SL and is not HATERAID
bishop is already banned from posting in the classifieds so theres no need to move this thread there.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:00 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
bishop is already banned from posting in the classifieds so theres no need to move this thread there.

Did that happen after this? or did he just post the Oakleys in another section
Old 01-14-2009, 03:03 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Did that happen after this? or did he just post the Oakleys in another section
yes it was after the oakley ****
Old 01-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Oakley Customer,

Sincerely,

Holly
Wow! Snitching is not cool.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:21 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by villa76
Wow! Snitching is not cool.
agreed. Snitching and asking for a reward is a double ***** move
Old 01-14-2009, 03:27 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

this is why i wear "LOCS," $25+shipping for 12 pairs. if you lose them, **** it, chalk em off and throw on a new pair.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:32 PM

ill see what i can do on tickets
Can you get me the hook up on tickets with out me working the event I have some of my Club Brothers already going but I dont have the cash to fork out tickets at this time.....

Old 01-14-2009, 03:35 PM

yo i did not ask for a reward for ur info wanna read the email i sent. o so ur saying u like haveing scammers on here taking ur money i would rather get rid of them bitchs . how many people do u think he has ripd off in the stunt sence or let alone this site hmmmm... QUOTE=Compton82;3730990]agreed. Snitching and asking for a reward is a double ***** move[/QUOTE]
Old 01-14-2009, 03:38 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

We do appreciate contacting us on this issue, however we do not offer rewards at this time.
The way she responded sure makes it seem like you played the, "this guy is an ******* ripping you guys off, what do I get for letting you know"
Old 01-14-2009, 03:38 PM

if i remenber right d wherent u supose to be a dealer for this scammers shoes that bishop never deliverd the goods what a joke.i could be wrong but i tought i heard u where gonna be a rep/dealer.. im kinda glad that u never got him . cause that would ran ur name trough the mud this guy is a tool

Old 01-14-2009, 03:41 PM

na all i did was say this guy was a well know scammer on this site and askd her if he is a dealer/rep and sent the linkt o his old shoes tread and the new oakley tread and this on so if oakley is reading this post up what i sent u
Originally Posted by Compton82
The way she responded sure makes it seem like you played the, "this guy is an ******* ripping you guys off, what do I get for letting you know"