HATERAID Free for all

To: Darius240z

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 11:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

zx6rulez is a decent person
To: Darius240z

This post is regarding Darius240z ( www.darius240z.com ) and his "Crew". I am tired of you little sally punk asses polluting the streets of San Francisco with your excuse for riding.

You terrorize the public, and rip "wheelies" up and down the street so you can market your videos and make millions of dollars. I don't know why you haven't been thrown in jail where you belong. You give all the honest riders a bad name.

I am calling you out. You are a midget sized piece of **** and I will beat your *** any day of the week. You wanna step outside little man?

By the way, as far as I'm concerned you're a has been and a never will be. You will never be as good as the Streetfighterz you just suck give up and go back to sucking **** in the BART bathrooms. The only reason you even made it in the riding world this far is because you've had everything handed to you on a silver platter and you never worked for a penny in your life.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:52 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough
Re: To: Darius240z

your are a dumb **********. nice first post you ******* moron!
Old 09-02-2007, 11:53 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Trying to figure out who it is. The IP matches a few people

KoleDSF
nsanedirty6
Old 09-02-2007, 11:54 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

^^ huh?
Old 09-02-2007, 11:54 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

do you ride with a guy called Kane?? www.kaneone.com
Old 09-02-2007, 11:55 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

Originally Posted by nags
Trying to figure out who it is. The IP matches a few people

KoleDSF
nsanedirty6
good job nags
Old 09-02-2007, 11:56 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

hey nags. ..
any chance you could change my name to Shaggy
Old 09-02-2007, 11:57 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Its Nagnum PI
Old 09-02-2007, 11:58 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Pretty sure thats used.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:00 AM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

wow......

1st post.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:04 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm sure it has been - I never heard it tho so I thought it was pretty original. I'll keep tryin tho.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:23 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Click --->
Old 09-03-2007, 03:20 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

lmao.

nignorant.... i mean, ignorant....
Old 09-03-2007, 02:32 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll clear the air for Kole since he can't....

moosir2u3: I don't care I'm done riding
xxxxxxx: word
xxxxxxx: i just just lettin u know. in case u wanted to defend yourself on there or anythin
moosir2u3: ok
moosir2u3: defend what
xxxxxxx: what dude was saying.
moosir2u3: I would have used a proxy to post it if I knew nags was gonna check my ip like a bitch
moosir2u3: it was meant to be a fake account and a fake post
xxxxxxx: ya
moosir2u3: I don't give a **** about darius I just posted about who would get the most pissed

Moosir = NSANEDIRTY6/FHL. Kole is not a queer like Scott and wouldn't post **** like this.

Last edited by N/A; 09-03-2007 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:13 PM

HECK is a decent person

the only queer rider in denver is you mr. rollerskating fairy
Old 09-05-2007, 04:05 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

This is the HATERAID forum , so you did post the hate in the right area .

But you used a new user name to do it , which sent up a smoke signal . You tempted nags to find out who posted the thread .

If you had just used your real user name , it probably wouldn't have been a finger pointing contest . And it would have been a good laugh .
Old 09-06-2007, 11:30 AM
N/A

Originally Posted by Crazy D
This is the HATERAID forum , so you did post the hate in the right area .

But you used a new user name to do it , which sent up a smoke signal . You tempted nags to find out who posted the thread .

If you had just used your real user name , it probably wouldn't have been a finger pointing contest . And it would have been a good laugh .
If you only knew this kid... you'd know how mentally challenged he is.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:10 AM

HECK is a decent person

So you'd beat up a person with disability? Did you go to the special education classroom to pick fights in highschool?
Old 09-09-2007, 06:56 AM

Peter Steele is a decent person

Damnn
Old 09-09-2007, 07:21 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by nsanedirty6
So you'd beat up a person with disability? Did you go to the special education classroom to pick fights in highschool?
Don't worry, disabled or not I'm still going to run across you one of these days. Denver is a small city!

Quick Reply: To: Darius240z