HATERAID Free for all

To: Darius240z

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 07:37 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough
Re: To: Darius240z

Old 09-09-2007, 07:41 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Don't worry, disabled or not I'm still going to run across you one of these days. Denver is a small city!
it really is. I ran into this chick i used to **** @ the 16th street mall while i was walking my dog with my gf, that chick hates me and we turned a corner at the same time and almost ran into each other. that was uncomfortable
Old 09-09-2007, 07:45 PM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

so you hate darius for killin the streets ...

yet you idolize the streetfighters .... see also this thread.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:14 PM

jess916uc is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like a BITCH!!!!! get off D's nuts hater!! just cant u cant ride a ****** wheelie
Old 09-09-2007, 11:14 PM

big16point is an unknown quantity at this point

NSANEDIRTY6 is a major deuschbag. That ***** ripped me and another guy off a couple of months ago. He didn't start signing back in here until recently. I am kicking the idea around of pressing charges on him, especially since I know he is in Denver. What a loser. That Jack-*** could save both me and him a bunch of trouble if he would just give my money back for the upper fairing stay for the F4i. JERK!
Old 09-10-2007, 06:25 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by big16point
NSANEDIRTY6 is a major deuschbag. That ***** ripped me and another guy off a couple of months ago. He didn't start signing back in here until recently. I am kicking the idea around of pressing charges on him, especially since I know he is in Denver. What a loser. That Jack-*** could save both me and him a bunch of trouble if he would just give my money back for the upper fairing stay for the F4i. JERK!
damn dude what happened?
Old 09-11-2007, 12:38 AM

Me and another guy off of this site paid for parts from him on paypal. He never sent the parts, and paypal has been unsuccessful in retrieving our money. I have sent countless emails and messages combined, but once he got the money, he quit returning messages.

Here is the link:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...f4i-parts.html
Old 09-11-2007, 01:56 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

FHL is a bitch
Old 09-11-2007, 02:40 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

why is this dbag not banned?
Old 09-12-2007, 02:17 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justin75south
so you hate darius for killin the streets ...

yet you idolize the streetfighters .... see also this thread.
nice avatar :YEAH

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:41 PM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
nice avatar :YEAH

here's the bigger picture:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...own-stunt.html
Old 08-06-2008, 12:26 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by big16point

LOL, and the queer is bashing me????????? what a piece of garbage!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:28 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by YSRRider
yep, because your a dickbag.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:30 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by stock05
yep, because your a dickbag.

step off my nuts you ******* stalker!
Old 08-06-2008, 03:09 AM

HECK is a decent person

i had some problems and i finally got the money to reimburse. the parts were stolen from me. i didn't know what to do because i had already used the money on paypal to buy parts i needed. i did return the payment as soon as i could afford to so **** you. i have done plenty of sales on this site and others that went smoothly. my ebay rating is perfect too.

that wasn't me that came up with the idea for the original post either.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:15 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

step off my nuts you ******* stalker!
lolerz, at old thread digging....

plus, roflcopters at using someone elses avatar
Old 08-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

this thread and the person who posted it needs to go play in traffic. keyboard stunters.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by nsanedirty6
i had some problems and i finally got the money to reimburse. the parts were stolen from me. i didn't know what to do because i had already used the money on paypal to buy parts i needed. i did return the payment as soon as i could afford to so **** you. i have done plenty of sales on this site and others that went smoothly. my ebay rating is perfect too.

that wasn't me that came up with the idea for the original post either.

Fellate me JR! Ya, some burning ******* on ebay screwed me out of 45 bucks back in May, but I finally got my money back...... his retarded excuse was that he got bit in the back by a Brown Recluse spider.... most people just say that their computer crashed or their internet was down and they couldnt get online for a month, or the occasion story about being shot while stunting and then pulling out their .45 and busting some spook in the ***, but this dude went all out with the spider story. Personally I would have used the California Trapdoor Spider opposed to the Brown Recluse, but some people just arent that creative.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:14 PM

HECK is a decent person

Fellate me JR! Ya, some burning ******* on ebay screwed me out of 45 bucks back in May, but I finally got my money back...... his retarded excuse was that he got bit in the back by a Brown Recluse spider.... most people just say that their computer crashed or their internet was down and they couldnt get online for a month, or the occasion story about being shot while stunting and then pulling out their .45 and busting some spook in the ***, but this dude went all out with the spider story. Personally I would have used the California Trapdoor Spider opposed to the Brown Recluse, but some people just arent that creative.

once again, i'm not a scammer so your theory doesn't hold water with me. this is why i prefer to sell locally through craigslist or local forums though. that way there's no paypal/shipping/etc involved.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:04 AM

I don't even know who you are, but if you are the same nsanedirty6 that ripped me off, yeah I'm bashing you. Go screw yourself.

Quick Reply: To: Darius240z