nice evening car shoot

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 03:52 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
nice evening car shoot

shoulda' p-shopped out the dents...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1615085
Old 07-18-2008, 04:04 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: nice evening car shoot

cool pics
Old 07-18-2008, 04:59 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

No Tag

keeping it Gangster :YEAH
Old 07-18-2008, 11:13 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Where's that at dude?
Old 07-18-2008, 11:54 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
No Tag

keeping it Gangster :YEAH
haha, theres a temp in the window

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Where's that at dude?
speer & i25, in those 2 big office buildings
Old 07-18-2008, 01:01 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

what did that burn out run ya? about ten bucks in gas?
Old 07-18-2008, 03:22 PM

Old 07-27-2008, 02:38 PM

I started sprucing up the interior yesterday too

first day 1.5 mos. ago

Old 07-27-2008, 02:44 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

wow that interior is disgusting.. get rid of tat its probably bad for your health

oh adn what kind of car is that.. i cant recognize it.. i looked on the side it looked like it said fairlane no/
Old 07-27-2008, 05:00 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

fairlane 500 i dont know the year, but im guessing 65 or 66 its actually one of the better looking fords out there.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
wow that interior is disgusting.. get rid of tat its probably bad for your health

oh adn what kind of car is that.. i cant recognize it.. i looked on the side it looked like it said fairlane no/
ya 66 fairlane 500 andthe mouse turds are all gone

Originally Posted by stock05
fairlane 500 i dont know the year, but im guessing 65 or 66 its actually one of the better looking fords out there.
**** ya it is!
Old 07-27-2008, 07:21 PM

Old 07-27-2008, 07:24 PM

Old 07-27-2008, 08:03 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DLISH
i was just watching pulp fiction last night, your "seat covers" remind me of the wolf.
Old 07-27-2008, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
i was just watching pulp fiction last night, your "seat covers" remind me of the wolf.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:56 PM

oh, I counter sunk the tach to the right of the speedo
Old 07-29-2008, 09:25 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DLISH
oh, I counter sunk the tach to the right of the speedo
Nice work on th tach.. got a close up pic of it?
Old 07-29-2008, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
WILL LATER
Old 07-30-2008, 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by Taz
I only took this pic because sadly I was taking a pic of my VIN tag at 2 am w/ a "early" day tomorrow!

Old 07-30-2008, 08:10 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Looks good.. lovin the stealth tach..

Quick Reply: nice evening car shoot