Picture of my dog

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 08:41 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Picture of my dog

Hey man i'm sorry to hear about your dog. My thoughts and prayers go out to them. I hope it pulls through man. Losing a dog is like losing a best friend that you can't replace. Good luck. I'll pray for your dog tonight.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:06 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by matt360
Hey man i'm sorry to hear about your dog. My thoughts and prayers go out to them. I hope it pulls through man. Losing a dog is like losing a best friend that you can't replace. Good luck. I'll pray for your dog tonight.

Thanks alot.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:16 AM

No problem man. I'm here to look out for people. If you got anything else ie problems i'm here to talk man. I've been through more things then people on this site even know about so I try to help as much as I can.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:54 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Surg. went OK, it was cancer and they got it all plus took a small section of intestine with it. They looked really hard to find any more signs of tumors and could not. She had a sickle cell carcoma (I hope I got that right) I guess these types of cells are like epithelials so another tumor could pop anywhere else at any time. She did good in Surg. and was normal in her recovery until last night.....

She collasped with a fever that spiked to 105.8........ 106 is when a dog's brain is cooking.

She had these spasms or trembling thing going on and a death look in her eyes. My wife's friend rushed some IV fluids and meds over and they got her cooled down with ice packs and putting the line in ice water + meds.
Finally her fever fell and she perked up a bit.
And although in the picture they are all looking happy and all good, she had a rough night last night, vomited this morning, and a 104 fever with minor shakes again. Right now she is getting IV fluids in and my wife is sitting with her... fever is going down though..

Last night we thought it was a reaction to the phentanol patch maybe, and now since it's happening again, I would almost be willing to bet infection. Not good.

Name:  Dangersgotafever.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  121.6 KB
Just to let ya'll know...."off the streets", anyone else wouldv'e had around a $4,000 bill for all the stuff leading up to, during, and after my dog's surg. I am really lucky that my wife doesn't make **** as a vet. tech for the past 10 years now..... I guess it finally paid off! I don't owe anywhere near that thank god! My poor dog.........
Old 08-25-2007, 02:10 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

at least you still got your dog bro.
one day you will look back on all this **** and laugh.
that will be the day you will realize biotches aint worth cryin over.
till then get on top of some new *****
that will take your mind off of it.
and a 5th of vodka might help too.
D
Old 08-25-2007, 03:18 PM

Hey man. I'm glad to here about your dog being all right for the time. Hopefully in the end everything will work out. As for the other post about me? Yeah I'm trying to pimp myself, I found some girl that I guess that has had a big crush on me the whole time I was the other half. So i'm gonna try give that a shot and this other model girl I've always wanted to try get with I might give that a shot too. Who knows all I know I'm better off with out the ex. I guess the one girl with the crush actually rides her bike so thats a def. plus. I hope this girl contacts me it would just make things all the better.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:21 PM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by matt360
Hey man. I'm glad to here about your dog being all right for the time. Hopefully in the end everything will work out. As for the other post about me? Yeah I'm trying to pimp myself, I found some girl that I guess that has had a big crush on me the whole time I was the other half. So i'm gonna try give that a shot and this other model girl I've always wanted to try get with I might give that a shot too. Who knows all I know I'm better off with out the ex. I guess the one girl with the crush actually rides her bike so thats a def. plus. I hope this girl contacts me it would just make things all the better.

OK, Just made that other dudes post make more sense for me now. I thought it was sort of out in left field for a thread about dogs...

Guess I shouldv'e read a bit more of this thread first before I posted...sorry
Old 08-25-2007, 10:22 PM

no it's the I have a messed up life thread. I'm always willing to help others out providing they don't back stab me. You came to the right thread for what your going through cause, my dog "Dino" was pretty depressed about losing the "mommy" so he's on depresent pills for the time being. I'm on prevent my sorry *** from another stroke pills. Keep me updated on your dog man. I hate people being down about things.