federation...shoot for ryc clothing...

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 01:48 PM

j.colombo is an unknown quantity at this point
federation...shoot for ryc clothing...

ok...so i drive up to petaluma to do this shoot.even though i had planned on going up there later around 8:00 for a show..but dude hired me to shoot them around 3:30.i waited for dude for 3 hours.he finally shows up right before im about to leave..then he tells me.the feds arent gonna be here for 20 min. so i said **** ok.we go eat at in-n-out...we get back and they still arent there but dude allready payed me so i stick around...its 6:30 now and its dark out..they finally show up and dont even seem like they wanna do the shoot...cause it was freezin *** cold out...so i take a few shots outside...in the parking lot...(i brought stuff to take photos during the day)then we head up to the hotel room...take some in there get done around 7:30....i had planned on being back home and leaving vallejo to go back up to petaluma....anyways i head home then kick it for about an hour then dip back out there....for super hyphy 14.....check the other thread for flicks...oh and dude from the line was cool...and the feds were funny *** dudes...it just sucks that this **** happens 80% of the time in the rap industry..

Name:  gold.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  37.6 KB

Name:  goldiechain.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  44.3 KB

Name:  goldback.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  55.9 KB

Name:  doonie.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  39.0 KB