Bullet proof vest 4 sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 11:40 PM

skiinkc is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bullet proof vest 4 sale

im sorry i misspoke this wordinis taken directly from one suplier of armour take it as you want i am just trying to help

Body Armor is a purely defensive item but, regardless, we are very sensitive to the possibility of vests being misused by criminals. By buying a vest from us, you certify that you are law-abiding, of adult age, and have no felony convictions. We do not sell to felons or minors, and it is against the law for a felon to possess Body Armor under both federal law (unless required by your employer, see, Sec. 931) and is also illegal under state law in many states.
We cooperate with law enforcement to stop the use of vests by criminals.
If you have any criminal purpose in mind (or resell your armor to a criminal) you do NOT want to have bought Body Armor from us! (See our Privacy Commitment)
We reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone, in our sole discretion. By buying body armor you guarantee that you are not legally prohibited from owning firearms, or body armor, and also that you are not associated with any criminal group, in any way, and have only a lawful purpose for owning body armor.
Exporting Level III and IV armor plates requires a U.S. State Department export permit. There are also a few countries that may require a Bureau of Industry & Security export license for Level II-A, Level II and Level III-A Body Armor. It is the SOLE responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all transactions conform to US and local Federal, State and Local Statutes, Codes, and Ordinances.
Residents of Connecticut are prohibited from buying Body Armor unless the sale is face to face (or unless the buyer is a police officer, Police Department, or military).
We cannot ship to residents of Connecticut who are not police or military
Old 09-01-2008, 01:59 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Dat_Boi
Thx for the advice guys! I think im goin to pass on this one! I was just tryin to do him a favor and i dont want to get into a pinch over the ****! He told me last night its some kind of shrapnel (sp) vest?!?!?!?!?!? I just said **** it i aint messin with it! So thanks again for the heads up!:YEAH
its probably a flak jacket, my .

Originally Posted by Compton82
It was all kinds of ****. Kevlar helmet, sleeping bag system, LCE, Ruck, knee pads, some of the training mopp gear, tent, all the weather weather ****, poncho, a compass...basically just a bunch of small ****, but it added up quick.

I still havent heard back from the sworn statement that I had fill out, but Im hoping they figure it all out.
the army took my homeboys stimulus check because he owed , he was pissed

Originally Posted by clouddomino
Are you guys serious? Illegal to own/wear a bullet proof vest? Kevlar lining and plates serialized? I was in the infantry went to Iraq and back and none of my GI body armor or plates were serialized nor is it illegal to own/wear government issue body armor. If you want to keep your vest when you get out you just don't turn it in to CIF and pay the $ for it. Which is not advised beings that it's $800 for a set of plates and just as expensive for the the kevlar and cover for an IBAS. But seriously you're not gonna get arrested for owning it. Anyone can buy the stuff, check out rangerjoes or something. Where do you think private contractors get their stuff?
if you get caught wearing body armor in cali your *** is going to the pin, its a felony out here.

Originally Posted by Compton82
It is legal to own body armor unless you are a convicted felon. The laws about wearing it are a little more hazy though.
see above reply ^^^^^

Originally Posted by skiinkc
body armour is illegal to posses unless you have a damn good reason to have it, it is all serailized and has been tracked ever scince that big shoot out in LA when they were wearing full body armour.I purchased some a few years back and had to prove that i was not useing it for " illegal activity " it is not hard to get your hands on like through an army surplus store , but then again neither are switch blades, but they are still illegal to own .
again see above reply ^^^^^
Old 09-01-2008, 12:08 PM

clouddomino is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tucker R6!
where you at in iraq MR 11 bravo

what unit,,, etc etc

I was a grunt myself
I was in A Co 1-66AR, an infantry man stuff in an armor battalion. **** sucked, **** tanks lol. I was in Taji, Liberty, and Rustimiyah.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:13 PM

Isn't it illegal to have a BB gun in Cali too Just sayin' there's a ton of different laws that apply in Ca, Ma, and some other states that don't for the majority of other states. Just my
Old 09-01-2008, 01:41 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

I was in A Co 1-66AR, an infantry man stuff in an armor battalion. **** sucked, **** tanks lol. I was in Taji, Liberty, and Rustimiyah.

dude 1-66??

I was 1-22inf 4ID !!!!

Camp Liberty- then FOB courage!:YEAH
Old 09-01-2008, 11:01 PM

dude 1-66??

I was 1-22inf 4ID !!!!

Camp Liberty- then FOB courage!:YEAH
Yea we we're Charlie 1-22inf before the switch to armor.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:03 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

Yea we we're Charlie 1-22inf before the switch to armor.

Aco 1-22inf

small world
Old 09-02-2008, 05:58 PM

casey4915 is a decent person

I live in the nati an when my brother was in juvenile there were kids 16 an 17 years old that were in there for bullet proof vest they said they got it for christmas from there mom an they were in deep ****..... but my buddy has one from the marines but it has no plates so i think if it is just the flak its okay but with plates its a felony
Old 09-03-2008, 09:49 AM

Dat_Boi is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol.. do you realy have to put an exclamation point after every sentance?

Lol wowwww i just seen this! No i just use it alot at work, Just use to it i guess! Why u dissecting my post anyways???
Old 09-03-2008, 04:47 PM

Aco 1-22inf

small world
So you prolly heard of 1SG Caffie and 1SG Parker when they were still SSG huh? lol
Old 09-03-2008, 05:10 PM

So you prolly heard of 1SG Caffie and 1SG Parker when they were still SSG huh? lol

Parker is ringnin a bell for sure dude what Co. was he in
Old 09-14-2008, 07:16 PM

some information on owning body armor

Bullet-proof vest enhancement- subject to certain exceptions, a person who commits a felony while wearing or having in his or her immediate possession a bullet proof vest will be punished one class higher that the underlying felony [ G.S. 15A-1340.16C(a)] Thus, if the felony is punishable as a Class D felony, the person will be sentenced as a Class C felon. The facts supporting the enhancement must be alleged in an indictment or imformation and proved to a jury beyond a reasonable doubt, unless the defendant pleads guilty or no contest to the issue
[ G.S. 15A-1340.16C(c)(d)]

and thats my in this thread! :YEAH
Old 09-15-2008, 12:43 PM

JoeS5690 is a decent person

i watched a show on them guys from LA yesterday, **** was nuts the one dude took 29 hits before the police killed him..
Old 09-15-2008, 07:06 PM

whauburger is a decent person

Im pretty sure most states its illegal to wear a bullet proof vest im not sure about owning 1 though....either way in NY you can't have 1.....or shoot any bb gun inside your city limits for that matter either
Old 09-16-2008, 07:32 PM

pinballxm is a decent person

r u sure its bullet proof you dont seem to know to much about it I dont want to get shot with it and its not bullet prrof
Old 09-29-2008, 11:32 PM

charkly is a decent person

alright.

while wearing a bulletproof vest isn't illegal, it is enough to get you detained until your intentions can be verified. You will get a free ride out of the deal if there isn't a damn good excuse. Its like carrying around a baseball bat in the mall. UNNEEDED ATTENTION!!!!! WHY?

If you commit a crime while wearing one, it shows intent to use deadly force-not good. As such, they can and usually do bump your charges. I guess the rationale is, if you don't need it, why wear it? If you need it, you're probably doing something unscrupulous.

This is how it was explained to me by the state police when they found my vest in my trunk. I have a concealed carry permit and class 3 (full auto bitches) so I wasn't hassled too much. Im sure some states differ, but thats my deal. As for the legal ramifications of owning a Military issue vest, I have one question.

WHY WOULD YOU BUY A USED BULLETPROOF VEST!??! Go online, order a Gladiator package or Dragon skin and laugh as they shoot you repeatedly. If you plan to get shot at, buy the best. What good is saving a few bucks when you're dead.

WORD

Last edited by charkly; 09-29-2008 at 11:37 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:23 AM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Originally Posted by charkly
alright.

WHY WOULD YOU BUY A USED BULLETPROOF VEST!??! Go online, order a Gladiator package or Dragon skin and laugh as they shoot you repeatedly. If you plan to get shot at, buy the best. What good is saving a few bucks when you're dead.

WORD

Because the military spends money like they'll never run out, and typically buys new **** all the time, wasting good equipment.

Besides, the way a ESAPI works is its either useless or its not. Youll be able to tell just by inspecting it yourself whether its good or not.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:47 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

doesnt 50 cent walk around all the time with one on and other rappers like that. **** 50 had a custom made vest made for his kid too
Old 10-01-2008, 09:40 PM

Sogan is an unknown quantity at this point

ya 50 wears them everyday I think, and every time he performs hes also been shot like 11 times tho, and hes got a bullet proof SUV
Old 12-01-2008, 05:39 PM

50 cent wears a vest for a fashion statement didn't you guys know that bullet proof vests help you sing and dance

Quick Reply: Bullet proof vest 4 sale