Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/468-everything-else)
-   -   Bullet proof vest 4 sale (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/468-everything-else/229405-bullet-proof-vest-4-a.html)

Dat_Boi 08-18-2008 11:46 AM

Bullet proof vest 4 sale

Its my brothers! Army edition i think! Dont have no pix but if somebody is interested i can get some! Make some offers, Plz no low ball shit!

Pimpus Maximus 08-18-2008 12:14 PM

Re: Bullet proof vest 4 sale

Might wanna be careful with that shit. Make sure its not still in use.

Dunno about army but a lot of marines go to jail trien to sell that shit.

old man roger 08-18-2008 12:18 PM

[quote=Pimpus Maximus;3457600]Might wanna be careful with that shit. Make sure its not still in use.

Dunno about army but a lot of marines go to jail trien to sell that shit.[/quote]was thinking the same thing ..

Dat_Boi 08-18-2008 01:07 PM

No shit?????!!!!!! Oh thats not good, Thanks for the heads up! I asked a Cincinnati cop if it was cool to own or ware and he said there was no law against it! Just might rise some attention!.... But i never did ask about selling it, But i just assumed it was fine if i could own/ware it! Ok so lets say its not a military edition.......

Dat_Boi 08-18-2008 01:09 PM

Im not for sure if it is! I guess that would be a good question to ask him! He said it was but no where on it does it say ARMY or anything! Its like dessert camo tho thats why i assumed! Or i might just be wrong all together hell i dunno! Just let me know if someone is interested in it and i will get some pix! Thanks again tho!

Dat_Boi 08-18-2008 04:50 PM

Ok ok it is not a military edition, And its not camo color! Im way off! Guess i heard him wrong! I can get pics of it and i guess the tag on the inside so everyone will no its not a military one! So sorry for that and if anybody is interested let me know! I can get pix tomorrow or something! If nobody wants it i aint goin to go to the trouble of doin it all! So just let me know!!!!

Pimpus Maximus 08-18-2008 10:32 PM

[QUOTE=Dat_Boi;3458090]Ok ok it is not a military edition, And its not camo color! Im way off! Guess i heard him wrong! I can get pics of it and i guess the tag on the inside so everyone will no its not a military one! So sorry for that and if anybody is interested let me know! I can get pix tomorrow or something! If nobody wants it i aint goin to go to the trouble of doin it all! So just let me know!!!![/QUOTE]

Everything is serialized. It's not the vest that can get you in trouble, its the armor inside of it. If it has a serial number you'r gunna wanna be careful. None of our stuff is 'marine made' or army made so it's not gunna say Army on it.. If your brother said it's good to go then it probably is, just makin sure you dont get shafted.

Tucker R6! 08-18-2008 11:29 PM

dude you get popped for having any thing Army or marine US Gov is going to be knockin on your door askin why do you have this shit

As an X Soldier and now a Cop be care full,, i got shit that i have got over the years but thats hush hush....

But hell what you got post it up

k7-600 08-18-2008 11:32 PM

I heard that if you're in the army and you get shot and your vest is damaged you have to pay for a new vest! and they're like $800. anyone else heard this or know if it's true?

Compton82 08-18-2008 11:36 PM

If you can get ahold of Bishop he might want it. He could use it as his new riding vest.

k7-600 08-18-2008 11:37 PM

hahaha!

Tucker R6! 08-18-2008 11:39 PM

[quote=k7-600;3458790]I heard that if you're in the army and you get shot and your vest is damaged you have to pay for a new vest! and they're like $800. anyone else heard this or know if it's true?[/quote]

negative you just get new plates ,, now if you lose it or what ever lame ass reason then yes you will pay for it ...

but when you go to leave the army and your shit is dirty or torn haha good luck turnin that shit in

Compton82 08-18-2008 11:45 PM

[quote=Tucker R6!;3458808]negative you just get a new vest,, now if you lose it or what ever lame ass reason then yes you will pay for it ...[/quote]
Correct. There was a time when people were going out and buying their own body armor because the army didnt have enough to issue at the beginning of the war. Then people were wanting the Army to reimburse them the cost of the armor.

We dont have to pay for any of our equipment unless we lose it.

Tucker R6! 08-18-2008 11:51 PM

[quote=Compton82;3458819]Correct. There was a time when people were going out and buying their own body armor because the army didnt have enough to issue at the beginning of the war. Then people were wanting the Army to reimburse them the cost of the armor.

We dont have to pay for any of our equipment unless we lose it.[/quote]

I had to pay CIF like 500 bones to get the stamp thats says CLEARED!
Fuck going doing that shit again :banghead :bs

Compton82 08-19-2008 12:00 AM

Yea I just got caught up for $1200 of shit that I turned in back in 04 that they say is now missing. I am fighting it right now, but I dont think its going to do much good.

Also, I wouldnt mind seeing pics of the vest and plates

Tucker R6! 08-19-2008 12:02 AM

[quote=Compton82;3458855]Yea I just got caught up for $1200 of shit that I turned in back in 04 that they say is now missing. I am fighting it right now, but I dont think its going to do much good.[/quote]

Whatt?? what the hell was worth 1,200 bucks,, besides your M4?

Fuck that shit

malott442 08-19-2008 01:32 AM

[quote=Tucker R6!;3458863]Whatt?? what the hell was worth 1,200 bucks,, besides your M4?

Fuck that shit[/quote]

You can get an actual M4 for 1200???? Sign me up:hello Now the semi autos can be in that range, but the auto's are bank. Plus, you need to remember the military does the "GI" discount, which means you pay twice as much as it was worth 20 years ago.....

eastsider 08-19-2008 01:45 AM

id watch wearing it also bro, im in Columbus and am going through the police acad, im not sure if it is legal unless you are active in the service or you are a police officer, look what happened to maurice claret from osu when he had the guns and the vest, he got a charge for owning the vest. not to sure tho lol ask the cop on the forum.

EvilKeithxETP 08-19-2008 01:48 AM

[QUOTE=Compton82;3458798]If you can get ahold of Bishop he might want it. He could use it as his new riding vest.[/QUOTE]

it will pair well with the new stasis gun holster

phxRRkid 08-19-2008 03:40 AM

[quote=k7-600;3458790]I heard that if you're in the army and you get shot and your vest is damaged you have to pay for a new vest! and they're like $800. anyone else heard this or know if it's true?[/quote]

:banghead