Bullet proof vest 4 sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 03:48 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough
Re: Bullet proof vest 4 sale

Originally Posted by Tucker R6!
I had to pay CIF like 500 bones to get the stamp thats says CLEARED!
**** going doing that **** again
yeah F*ck that man. I cleared post hella quick..... in and out of CIF like that!
Old 08-19-2008, 03:51 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

i got alot of stuff i acquired too man, but careful with that vest..... if it has plates then yeah it's illegal
Old 08-19-2008, 10:02 AM

Dat_Boi is a decent person

Thx for the advice guys! I think im goin to pass on this one! I was just tryin to do him a favor and i dont want to get into a pinch over the ****! He told me last night its some kind of shrapnel (sp) vest?!?!?!?!?!? I just said **** it i aint messin with it! So thanks again for the heads up!:YEAH
Old 08-19-2008, 02:48 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

well the Army upgrade alot of ppl had to turn their **** in when they got the new vest. Some ppl slide by i got mine still and it was signed off turned in i got 1 for sell if u want it lol with plates! DCU color
Old 08-19-2008, 03:02 PM

Dat_Boi is a decent person

Originally Posted by trz
well the Army upgrade alot of ppl had to turn their **** in when they got the new vest. Some ppl slide by i got mine still and it was signed off turned in i got 1 for sell if u want it lol with plates! DCU color

Ill pass!
Old 08-19-2008, 07:01 PM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person

Whatt?? what the hell was worth 1,200 bucks,, besides your M4?

**** that ****
Our MTV's (modular tactical vest or some ****) is about $1200. Our normal kevlar helmets I think are only $250 or so, but the good ones that MARSOC and **** use are about a G if i remember correctly.

-Max
Old 08-19-2008, 08:07 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by trz

Derrek! what it do with the vest bro? hit it up..
Old 08-21-2008, 08:13 PM
i dont ride whillies

moto_223 is a decent person

im glad you have to pay for the **** that gets fucked up when your serving our ******* country
Old 08-21-2008, 08:50 PM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

bishop needs an armored bubble to ride in.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:50 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Whatt?? what the hell was worth 1,200 bucks,, besides your M4?

**** that ****
It was all kinds of ****. Kevlar helmet, sleeping bag system, LCE, Ruck, knee pads, some of the training mopp gear, tent, all the weather weather ****, poncho, a compass...basically just a bunch of small ****, but it added up quick.

I still havent heard back from the sworn statement that I had fill out, but Im hoping they figure it all out.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:54 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Compton82
It was all kinds of ****. Kevlar helmet, sleeping bag system, LCE, Ruck, knee pads, some of the training mopp gear, tent, all the weather weather ****, poncho, a compass...basically just a bunch of small ****, but it added up quick.

I still havent heard back from the sworn statement that I had fill out, but Im hoping they figure it all out.

Dude im glad that **** is over no more FT HOOD no more Army,, its all about Law Enforcement and my dream S.E.R.T!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:56 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dat_Boi
Thx for the advice guys! I think im goin to pass on this one! I was just tryin to do him a favor and i dont want to get into a pinch over the ****! He told me last night its some kind of shrapnel (sp) vest?!?!?!?!?!? I just said **** it i aint messin with it! So thanks again for the heads up!:YEAH
lol.. do you realy have to put an exclamation point after every sentance?
Old 08-22-2008, 02:20 AM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol.. do you realy have to put an exclamation point after every sentance?

He drinks a lot of Red Bull!
Old 08-27-2008, 07:58 PM

clouddomino is a decent person

Are you guys serious? Illegal to own/wear a bullet proof vest? Kevlar lining and plates serialized? I was in the infantry went to Iraq and back and none of my GI body armor or plates were serialized nor is it illegal to own/wear government issue body armor. If you want to keep your vest when you get out you just don't turn it in to CIF and pay the $ for it. Which is not advised beings that it's $800 for a set of plates and just as expensive for the the kevlar and cover for an IBAS. But seriously you're not gonna get arrested for owning it. Anyone can buy the stuff, check out rangerjoes or something. Where do you think private contractors get their stuff?
Old 08-31-2008, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by clouddomino
Are you guys serious? Illegal to own/wear a bullet proof vest? Kevlar lining and plates serialized? I was in the infantry went to Iraq and back and none of my GI body armor or plates were serialized nor is it illegal to own/wear government issue body armor. If you want to keep your vest when you get out you just don't turn it in to CIF and pay the $ for it. Which is not advised beings that it's $800 for a set of plates and just as expensive for the the kevlar and cover for an IBAS. But seriously you're not gonna get arrested for owning it. Anyone can buy the stuff, check out rangerjoes or something. Where do you think private contractors get their stuff?

where you at in iraq MR 11 bravo

what unit,,, etc etc

I was a grunt myself
Old 08-31-2008, 01:02 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

It is legal to own body armor unless you are a convicted felon. The laws about wearing it are a little more hazy though.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:29 PM

skiinkc is an unknown quantity at this point

body armour is illegal to posses unless you have a damn good reason to have it, it is all serailized and has been tracked ever scince that big shoot out in LA when they were wearing full body armour.I purchased some a few years back and had to prove that i was not useing it for " illegal activity " it is not hard to get your hands on like through an army surplus store , but then again neither are switch blades, but they are still illegal to own .
Old 08-31-2008, 01:44 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally Posted by skiinkc
body armour is illegal to posses unless you have a damn good reason to have it,
Show me proof, because I dont believe you

This is from Wikipedia(not the most trustworthy but still):

United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted violent felons. Many US states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons.

and here is the federal law:

(a) In General. - Except as provided in subsection (b), it shall
be unlawful for a person to purchase, own, or possess body armor,
if that person has been convicted of a felony that is -
(1) a crime of violence (as defined in section 16); or
(2) an offense under State law that would constitute a crime of
violence under paragraph (1) if it occurred within the special
maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:53 PM
Gg no Re K ThX

Blitzburgh is a decent person

United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted violent felons. Many US states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons.

so boats and hoes are out of the question ?
Old 08-31-2008, 05:18 PM

Good use of the Internet +1

Quick Reply: Bullet proof vest 4 sale