wtt: 2001 Tiburon Show Car for any bike

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 11:47 AM

Carolinagixxer is a decent person
wtt: 2001 Tiburon Show Car for any bike

I am looking for another bike to play around on and keep my 07 in good shape as long as possible. If anyone is looking for a nice car hit me up.

1-336-429-2033
This beautiful car was finished in August of 2006 in Virginia at one of the best customizing shops on the east coast. No expenses were spared when building this car and only the best parts were used. The interior is near stock, I could not bring myself to change the amazing two tone black and grey leather seats or the mint condition dash and carpet. The power windows and sunroof work great with no leaks. The hatch and gas lid releases perform perfectly. The only thing that will need to be looked at is the A/C condenser which needs to be replaced, I was told, and the interior overhead lights have burned out. The check engine light came on after the exhaust was put on and all it needs to be fixed is have a hole drilled in the exhaust for the O2 sensor. Even with the sensor out I average 30 mpg on almost every tank.
The Tiburon runs perfectly with a service every 3000 miles and all fluids changed. The transmission clutch works perfectly and shifts great-they were replaced in 2005. The car just had a four wheel alignment and 4 Brand new tires put on less than a month ago 500 dollars right there.
Modifications
Exterior
• House Of Kolor Pearl Black paint
• Shaved Rear Wiper
• Shaved Rear Window washer
• Shaved Antenna
• Shaved Hyundai Emblem (you will get stopped everywhere by people asking "what is that"?)
• Shaved Tiburon Emblem
• Erebuni Vielside Bodykit from Japan-$1000
• VIS Carbon Fiber Hood-$600
• Sparco Hood Pins-$50
• Clear corner lights imported from Korea with silverstar bulbs-$100
• Black Altezza Tail Lights-$150
• 17 Inch Konig Wheels Which Riken RAPTOR tires-$400
• Red Neon Light kit (show use only-button is under dash and hidden well and the bulbs can not be seen while standing around the car)-$200
• Cost for bodyshop labor and paint-$3500

Interior
• Carbon Fiber Pedals from Japan-$50
• Momo style shift ****-$40
• JVC Kamilion CD player (when the car’s off the cd player disappears...turn the car on..poof there it is)-$200
Engine
• SSAC Header-Downpipe-highflow cat and cat-back exhaust-$600
• AEM cold air intake-$200
• Nology hot wires with silverstone spark plugs-$200
Suspension
• KYB shock and struts-$200
• Front and rear ARK racing strut bars-$250
• Center strut bar-$150
Brakes
• Painted silver calibers(looks good with rotors and wheels, I dont like bright colors and this keep it stock looking and clean)
• Rotorpros drilled and slotted rotors and their pads-$250
Total price of aftermarket parts including alarm is 8640.
This Tiburon is perfect for anyone wanting to get their foot into the import scene or just have a cool car to drive. This car is perfect for any age group and might not be the best idea for a first car since it is low but after a few days you will get used to it. It has a good amount of power but nothing you have to worry about letting your kids go drive. I would say the power of a 2000-2005 Eclipes GT V6 but the driveablity of no other car I have been in. This car can be taken to a show and you can pretty much bet you will walk away with some kind of trophy.
The reason for selling is I am going back to school in the fall and need the money to pay for my tuition.
The Tiburon does have a Viper Alarm in it with a 2 way LCD pager that pages you when someone opens the door, windows, hood, hatch and tells if it is moving off angle (someone stealing your wheels) or it feels vibrations, the LCD screen shows you what part of the car is being messed with. If the buyer wants this included, please add 250 dollars to your final payment. It costed me over $500 to put into the Tiburon.
Thank You For Looking

Last edited by nags; 04-09-2007 at 11:50 AM.