dwade2323 = scammer

Old 06-16-2010, 07:52 AM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point
dwade2323 = scammer

payed this guy 300 over paypal..promised me item and i had nothing to worry about since it was a title...well i never got it...told me the first one got lost in the mail....then he got a new one but wouldnt give me a tracking number..this is the 4th week since i sent him the money so im sure hes just waiting for paypal to close the transaction so i cant get my refund...so i kept calling him and so did my friends that live by him..he picked up for them but not me...so i called this morning and his number has been changed..this guyz a scammer...good this i watched paypal and opened the dispute while i still could...watch out ppl hes looking for a quick buck
Old 06-16-2010, 11:06 AM

MassiveCaC is a decent person
Re: dwade2323 = scammer

Damn that f***ing sucks, I wish we could put a tag on their names that say (I'm a scammer) You should have sent it certified mail, that way post office can tell you if it was signed and sent.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:49 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

GTFO scammers
Old 06-16-2010, 08:26 PM

ya im so mad.this guy was so nice and promising...but look what happened...
Old 06-16-2010, 10:46 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I would have done the dispute before the 3rd week... Sorry you got
scammed ....

Post his address and see if anyone lives by him...
Old 06-16-2010, 11:13 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I would have done the dispute before the 3rd week... Sorry you got
scammed ....

Post his address and see if anyone lives by him...
+1000...post all this POSs personal information and blow him up!!!!scammers will be run out!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 11:27 PM

umm well al I know is his name is dennis roskos and his wife is erin roskos..shes the one that closed paypal so I can't get my refund even...wow...they are from canton ohio I believe....erin roskos is on fb..i sent her a msg sayin he husbank needs to call me and she never replied....i live 3 hrs from them I'm about to take a ride...anyone wanna meet? Have a quick stunt session n then serve this kid?
Old 06-16-2010, 11:30 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Load up a car and drive the 3 measly hrs to his house and :whoopass
Old 06-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Administrators

did he have a classified ad on here????
Old 06-17-2010, 02:23 AM

He posted it in someone elses thread..that's where I seen it n just sent him a pm bout it
Old 06-17-2010, 09:44 AM
NFP

NFP is a decent person

Sucks man, I know I'd gone for a ride if my scammer was 3 hrs away.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:20 PM

well i actually talked to his wife and she was pretty nice...her husband told her he sent me the title and all..so now shes pissed he lied to her bout it lol..and i found the guyz moms number so im goin to call her right now lol
Old 06-17-2010, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by RustyStunts
well i actually talked to his wife and she was pretty nice...her husband told her he sent me the title and all..so now shes pissed he lied to her bout it lol..and i found the guyz moms number so im goin to call her right now lol
Old 06-17-2010, 07:30 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

scammers need a good hard di%k kick!!!! post everything you know about him...there are some computer ninjas on here that can dig up some amazing info on d-bags like this!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:27 PM

haha nice i got his address n all...

look im not the nicest or best person on earth...i have done my fair share of shittie ****, but i would never do this to a fellow stunner nor would i ever think or trying to scam ppl...id rather rob them at gun point then do this..
Old 06-17-2010, 08:33 PM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person

his wife...

http://www.facebook.com/search/?post...774&ref=search
Old 06-17-2010, 10:02 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

i wrote he a note...hahah
"so the word is your husband scammed a guy on the stunt forums... its really none of my buisiness, but i will just tell you that many many ppl take that kind of thing personal...especially others who have been scammed. the stunt community is small and tight....we all watch each others backs. there might even be stunters right there in your town who would be willing to make a house call to right a wrong...i dont know... but i do know the guy that is burnt for 300.00 only lives 3 hrs away and that aint nothing to make the drive over some stolen money. this note is just a friendly heads up to you, your husband and whoever lives in your house... it would be in all of your best interest to either give the man what he paid for or refund his money, otherwise who knows what could happen......just sayin...good luck!"
Old 06-17-2010, 10:11 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by beardo
i wrote he a note...hahah
"so the word is your husband scammed a guy on the stunt forums... its really none of my buisiness, but i will just tell you that many many ppl take that kind of thing personal...especially others who have been scammed. the stunt community is small and tight....we all watch each others backs. there might even be stunters right there in your town who would be willing to make a house call to right a wrong...i dont know... but i do know the guy that is burnt for 300.00 only lives 3 hrs away and that aint nothing to make the drive over some stolen money. this note is just a friendly heads up to you, your husband and whoever lives in your house... it would be in all of your best interest to either give the man what he paid for or refund his money, otherwise who knows what could happen......just sayin...good luck!"

Well Played Sirr... Well Played...
Old 06-17-2010, 10:21 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

^^^hahaha yes it leaves a little room for the imagination to run....can you imagine how much hell this woman will put him through over this...bawahahahahaa especially if they got kids....im pretty sure you get your money or title or whatever...unless she just dont give a rip...then your screwed...lol hope not dog!!!
Old 06-17-2010, 10:23 PM

dang someone got repeatedly hit with the ugly stick...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: dwade2323 = scammer