dwade2323 = scammer

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 10:27 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: dwade2323 = scammer

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
dang someone got repeatedly hit with the ugly stick...
She got all the way up that tree and Hit EVERY branch on
the way down..
Old 06-18-2010, 01:55 AM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

haha you guyz are funnny...but she actually replied to me today on facebook and seemed pretty sorry and nice at the same time...she said she knows nothing bout this and was told her husband took care of everything....she said she would take care of it today so I'm waiting on a response.....and she also said they changed the phone number cause people kept calling them and it had nothing to do with me...but if she put 2 n 2 together she would realize it was me calling from different phones tring to get my title...i seriously just want my title cause the bike just sits now...and it's so nice I wanna ride....ive put all time n money into putting it together and this is what's stopping me
Old 06-28-2010, 03:18 PM

hey i just got the title..his wife actually sent it to me...**** yea!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 03:21 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by RustyStunts
hey i just got the title..his wife actually sent it to me...**** yea!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice...i hope my FULLHATEMACHINE harrassment input contributed to you recieving it..
Old 06-28-2010, 03:23 PM

title is clean and clean no liens or antyhing...i have to say im shocked and very happy..god bless her, **** her husband tho
Old 06-28-2010, 04:10 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

nice to see someone finally came through........ ya i doubt she liked the thought of some pissed off stunters showing up at the pad w/ bad intentions....lol
Old 06-30-2010, 07:35 AM

lol yea thanks guyz..i kinda feel bad now for being a dick to her..she ended up being really nice and was pissed at her husband for doing this...so yea, god bless her and her kid, but **** her man
Old 06-30-2010, 12:07 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

might hafe to send her another note on f.b.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:50 PM
Devilish Pink Princess

JBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by beardo
i wrote he a note...hahah
"so the word is your husband scammed a guy on the stunt forums... its really none of my buisiness, but i will just tell you that many many ppl take that kind of thing personal...especially others who have been scammed. the stunt community is small and tight....we all watch each others backs. there might even be stunters right there in your town who would be willing to make a house call to right a wrong...i dont know... but i do know the guy that is burnt for 300.00 only lives 3 hrs away and that aint nothing to make the drive over some stolen money. this note is just a friendly heads up to you, your husband and whoever lives in your house... it would be in all of your best interest to either give the man what he paid for or refund his money, otherwise who knows what could happen......just sayin...good luck!"

Ha Ha Ha sweet note!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 05:18 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by JBONEZ
Ha Ha Ha sweet note!!!
yes jbonez....a very nice thanky you note...haha
Old 06-30-2010, 05:21 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

here is my note:
hi erin...just wanted to say thank you for your part in getting this whole title thing handled...i have a feeling that if it were not for you it would not have gotten done! so again thank you, its nice to see there are still some upstanding people in this world....peacs...josh
Old 06-30-2010, 05:53 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
She got all the way up that tree and Hit EVERY branch on
the way down..
LOL..that was wheelie funny!
Old 06-30-2010, 07:27 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

your wheelie ghay
Old 06-30-2010, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by beardo
here is my note:
hi erin...just wanted to say thank you for your part in getting this whole title thing handled...i have a feeling that if it were not for you it would not have gotten done! so again thank you, its nice to see there are still some upstanding people in this world....peacs...josh

hahah nice bro thanks!!! if u ever need something holla!!
Old 06-30-2010, 09:54 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

word