Starkid22 - are you serious??????

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 08:55 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person
Re: Starkid22 - are you serious??????

dude you are the biggest bullshiter in the freakin world.! your stories change by the minute...take your million dollar house, 20 cars,the boat,the dog and your bitch and shoot your self in the face for being the newest SL TOOL...but thats just what i think
Old 12-27-2009, 09:05 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Leave the kid along he's a cool kid everybody just picking on him....

99% of evrybody on stuntlife is full of it in some way so let the kid be...
Old 12-27-2009, 09:08 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

chino you have a heart of gold
Old 12-27-2009, 09:09 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chinof4i
Leave the kid along he's a cool kid everybody just picking on him....
99% of evrybody on stuntlife is full of it in some way so let the kid be...
starkid said he's gonna make it right and it musta been a miscommunication. Ima pm you the # for the guy I get the tubes from in a second.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:12 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Originally Posted by skillz

you bing m.i.a old man .....
Old 12-27-2009, 09:14 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
starkid said he's gonna make it right and it musta been a miscommunication. Ima pm you the # for the guy i get the tubes from in a second.

i told you i didnt want nothing from him i got this....

Hes a cool kid and everybody keeps ******* with him.....lol
Old 12-27-2009, 09:15 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

rode the mega spot today. snowboarded thurs .
Old 12-27-2009, 09:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by chinof4i
i told you i didnt want nothing from him i got this....
Hes a cool kid and everybody keeps ******* with him.....lol
He wants to make it right - whatchu want from me asshoe I think you guys should just trade tubes and be done w it
Old 12-27-2009, 09:44 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

Neal pick ur phone up.......faget...
Old 12-27-2009, 09:47 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

my clip on tubes looked like that until I fixed them with the hammer on some concrete, workin good sofar.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:50 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by cjoec01
my clip on tubes looked like that until I fixed them with the hammer on some concrete, workin good sofar.
did you see the thread with the pic of bullo from his west coast ride with the pic of him skitching on the side of his bike going over the bridge before smacking into the side wall of the bridge and almost goin over lol. Yeah thats enough of a reason for me to not bend back tubes. Scary **** comin down from a wheelie to having your clip on tube break off in your hand
Old 12-27-2009, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by cjoec01
watch that **** ...ive had a few break of in my hand after i bent them back...even strait ones! from jusy coming down with my weight on em all the time..i started making them out of 1/4 thick 7/8 tubing and havent had a problem since
Old 12-27-2009, 09:52 PM

damn neal u beat me to it
Old 12-27-2009, 09:54 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
did you see the thread with the pic of bullo from his west coast ride with the pic of him skitching on the side of his bike going over the bridge before smacking into the side wall of the bridge and almost goin over lol. Yeah thats enough of a reason for me to not bend back tubes. Scary **** comin down from a wheelie to having your clip on tube break off in your hand
post that up....i missed the picture...thats ******* nuts
Old 12-27-2009, 09:55 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by skillz
a BIGGGGGGG heart
Old 12-27-2009, 09:55 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Turtle
post that up....i missed the picture...thats ******* nuts
the pic got taken down after like a day or so on here for some reason?!?! i want to see it too...
Old 12-27-2009, 10:16 PM
NealFoReal

Ahhh beat you to it is right lol. I think I got the pic saved to my photobucket coz I saved it as my background. Lemme check that - hold up.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:18 PM
NealFoReal

From the story I saw posted here or SR this was when he broke the tube and was skitching and what I heard happened next was he veered across all 3 lanes with the quickness and smacked into the wall which stopped him from going over. Thank god for that wall

Old 12-27-2009, 10:21 PM
NealFoReal

Oh and he wasnt skitchin - I think he was doing a sit down wheelie and when he set it down the force broke the tube and sent him flying to the side of the bike
Old 12-27-2009, 10:29 PM

ive seriously had this happen to me twice...both in a lot though coming down from some form of circle....thank god...i can only imagine on the street...now im scurrrrd!

Quick Reply: Starkid22 - are you serious??????