Starkid22 - are you serious??????

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 06:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Starkid22 - are you serious??????

You've been complaining about 504bully selling you some bunk **** in this thread:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/465...4bully-he.html

But meanwhile, you trade my homie Chino 43mm clipons for his 50mm clipons telling him that the tubes were slightly tweaked but definitely usable and this is what you send him

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  62.8 KB

Those tubes are DEFINITELY NOT usable. What's worse is the tubes that Chino sent to you were freshly cut aluminum tubes that I just gave him 2 weeks ago. You should definitely send Chino back those tubes and take these back if they're that usable and use them on your clamps
Old 12-27-2009, 06:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Starkid22 - are you serious??????

And just for the record Chino didnt wanna say anything but I think you're definitely wrong and should return the minty tubes I just cut for him and take these back
Old 12-27-2009, 06:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

just cut chino a new set and get on with it ...lol
Old 12-27-2009, 06:30 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

and just to be fair those are tweaked but usable ...lol
Old 12-27-2009, 06:34 PM
NealFoReal

Thats what Ima wind up doing til he gets his replacement tubes in but I definitely shouldnt have to. And yeah they may be usable but not something you wanna trade minty straight tubes for IMO one side is usable but the other is completely bent to ****. I know when I bend a tube that much I replace it
Old 12-27-2009, 06:38 PM
also known as OMR

i agree but just thought comparing him getting screwed out of 300 bucks for garbage forks didnt really compare to a set of tubes that were described as tweaked but usable ..
Old 12-27-2009, 06:41 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

thats awesome!!! we should start a thread ... "fock starkid {theif}" LMFAO!

i got some aluminum stock if chino needs a set.. ill give him for free.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:43 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
i agree but just thought comparing him getting screwed out of 300 bucks for garbage forks didnt really compare to a set of tubes that were described as tweaked but usable ..
honestly...i dont believe a word this guy says about those forks.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:12 PM
NealFoReal

**** that - lying about **** is lying about **** - whether its a $300 part or a $50 part. The fact remains is that he lied about this and said they were tweaked but usable when that one side is completely bent. The other side may be usable but the one side is all fucked up.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:20 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

starkid22 is a decent person

i told him they were bent, and he said his boy cuts them, so he said just send them hes gonna get new ones anyway? what are talking about neal u serious, i smell a real hater in this thread , ur a funny dude man, real funny!!!
Old 12-27-2009, 07:23 PM

neal u must have something against me i dont know about ?
Old 12-27-2009, 07:24 PM
NealFoReal

Uh NO you said they were usable. Those dont look like usable tubes to me. Why would he wanna get new tubes when I just gave him new tubes I'm sure he wanted to take the new minty tubes I gave him and trade for bent tubes so he'd have to go and purchase new tubes - yeah makes a lot of sense lol.

And thats funny - I'm a hater coz I called you out for doing the same exact thing you said the other kid was doing to you lmao. Thats funny **** right there.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:25 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

$300 more like $175 he posted with triples. Blown seals or not, that cheap. I paid 170 for just forks for my **** box. Oh and omr I might be coming to west palm for the winter, staying city place so we need to talk.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:25 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by starkid22

neal u must have something against me i dont know about ?
I got nothing against you - I do think you should send Chino back the tubes I gave him and take your bent tubes back and use them if they're so usable. How about that??? I didnt cut tubes for Chino to get jerked and for you to use them and give him bs tubes. You want homie to do the right thing in the thread you started then you should do the right thing here
Old 12-27-2009, 07:34 PM

i haaad no idea thats what chino felt. i had talked to him on the phone, i told him its bent but usable, i used them just fine.if anything chinos fam how much are tubes and labor ill take care of it no biggie,thats fam.so if u dont want to be an *** neal send me paypal name and price .....U KNOWWWW

BACK TO 504BULLY {THIEF}
Old 12-27-2009, 07:37 PM
NealFoReal

I dont want money - like I said Chino didnt wanna make an issue out of it coz he knows you but I just think it was fucked up. Send those tubes back to him and let him send you your tubes back and be done w it. If you could use these then do it up.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:37 PM

AND for the record, thanks to chino he hooked me up. i really thought that he had rods layin around like old tires, he works at a shop from what I know. Seriously i would never try to jerk no one, especially FAM.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:39 PM

naw ,these tubes are good and i dont know anyone who can cut them quick. ill pay for you to cut chino up tubes quick tho.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:41 PM
NealFoReal

LOL I'm supposed to get Chino the name and number of the guy I ordered those from so when he works out payment with him you could just pay the guy directly. You said you rode w these tho so I dont see why you wouldnt just take em back
Old 12-27-2009, 07:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

So you guys traded clipons and traded the tubes too? I woulda just traded clamps.

Quick Reply: Starkid22 - are you serious??????