do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 04:29 PM

Criscone24 is a decent person
Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

clean up the motor, should be ok as long as what hes saying is semi-legit. Then get a 50% refund + the ECU you ordered. Done deal, and never go back to this guy again.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:04 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

ya id have been fine with a ECU and a partial refund but hes just burnt cuz i posted this thread and unwilling to do so
Old 10-19-2009, 06:27 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jmansr6
I have sold over 10 parts to other people on this forum since this **** started. Not everyone agrees with you on this man, only a select few do. Just the truth. I told you I would buy another ECU and send it to you. But, you still talked ****. So im the bad guy because you cant stop running your mouth over

stop bitching about it and clean the ******* motor. Simple as that. The motor is still good you just need to clean it. Not that hard. The ******* wholes were plugged when shipped. Even though you say they were not!!!
you have obviously never split a case.. you don't just rinse it out with water you ******* tool.. you would have to take EVERY SINGLE BOLT outta that motor, remove ALL of the bushings.. re-grease everything like it was first start up.... but you know all this right?? Be a ******* man and own up to your mistake. Who cares if he posted it on stuntlife, you say it didn't hurt your business at all, so manning up and taking care of your customer should be at the top of your list of **** to do.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HighStyles
you have obviously never split a case.. you don't just rinse it out with water you ******* tool.. you would have to take EVERY SINGLE BOLT outta that motor, remove ALL of the bushings.. re-grease everything like it was first start up.... but you know all this right?? Be a ******* man and own up to your mistake. Who cares if he posted it on stuntlife, you say it didn't hurt your business at all, so manning up and taking care of your customer should be at the top of your list of **** to do.
+1, alot of people dont know how to do this so you coulda really fucked him harder, its a pain in the as i think i rather buy a new motor then deal with that poop.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:57 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by highstyles
you have obviously never split a case.. You don't just rinse it out with water you ******* tool.. You would have to take every single bolt outta that motor, remove all of the bushings.. Re-grease everything like it was first start up.... But you know all this right?? Be a ******* man and own up to your mistake. Who cares if he posted it on stuntlife, you say it didn't hurt your business at all, so manning up and taking care of your customer should be at the top of your list of **** to do.
+1
Old 10-20-2009, 02:29 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

deleted - good luck

Last edited by R1wonder; 10-20-2009 at 02:57 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:51 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

blahhh

Last edited by R1wonder; 10-20-2009 at 02:57 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:15 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

that sucks man cause i no your good people by the way im still rocking them clipons.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:52 PM
broke *** mother****a

Ghost69 is a decent person

as a full time driver...

we make 58k a year startin, ive been there for 5 years and almost at 100k.

statin that, we do care about our jobs and i assure u DRIVERS do not mistreat boxes..the loaders/unloaders makin 9 an hour do.

and yes the insurance on anything over 100 bucks is only 15 per extra 100...so the buyer should have gotten insurance on a motor bein shipped...common sense.

and jman, all the **** did not happen at ups i assure you, we hire a group to handle damages and if it gets damaged by us the ppl make sure it looks as close as possiable to when it arrived...so that pos u call a motor was dropped off like that, ups did not do that.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
ups driver had a bad day and just rolled that bitch out the back of the truck
Originally Posted by Ghost69
this happens cause thats my job. But w/e i see a bike part i take extra care...everything else i punt.
as a full time driver...

statin that, we do care about our jobs and i assure u DRIVERS do not mistreat boxes..the loaders/unloaders makin 9 an hour do.

and yes the insurance on anything over 100 bucks is only 15 per extra 100...so the buyer should have gotten insurance on a motor bein shipped...common sense.

and jman, all the **** did not happen at ups i assure you, we hire a group to handle damages and if it gets damaged by us the ppl make sure it looks as close as possiable to when it arrived...so that pos u call a motor was dropped off like that, ups did not do that.
guess it depends on the day huh
Old 10-20-2009, 07:22 PM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

as a full time driver...

In the past I was a shipper, dealt with UPS and FEDEX and DHL for 2 years. I've seen some big *** boxes that were sturdy as all get out get hammered. Looked like they had been dropped in a foot deep puddle and run over... **** happens though .
Old 10-21-2009, 09:35 AM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

jman needs bitch slapped end of story
Old 10-21-2009, 01:15 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

as a full time driver...

I know countless drivers that have TOLD me how they treat boxes. My dad ships out well over hundred packages a month, he knows how the shipping world works

mainly I'm posting to ask about your salary, 100 grand driving a ups truck? You make over $50/hr driving for UPS?
Old 10-21-2009, 01:38 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I know countless drivers that have TOLD me how they treat boxes. My dad ships out well over hundred packages a month, he knows how the shipping world works

mainly I'm posting to ask about your salary, 100 grand driving a ups truck? You make over $50/hr driving for UPS?
i interviewed for ups before and the starting salary was 28 an hour... so someone whos been there awhile and working overtime during the holidays its possible i think
Old 10-21-2009, 03:47 PM

*.Mostwanted.* can only hope to improve

Ive had my problems with toby and his entire crew minus natedogg and for the most part russ,anyways i know for a fact that after knowin toby for almost a year on both a personal level and a business level,toby dont rip people off,he takes direct pictures,and handle his ****,due to my line of work i ship/recieve parts/cars damn near everyday and i have NEVER seen ANY shipping company **** something up THAT bad,this was not UPS's fault,ive shipped chevy crate motors via UPS frieght,all it takes is a good crate,yeah,cardboard is gonna get fucked up BUT thats life,you dont ship a motor 1. full of ANY fluid - 2. in a ****** rubbermaid container,if you need help takin this ****** down,hit me up,ill get you your money back toby,peace! - E-Ninja OUT!
Old 10-21-2009, 04:16 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

the issue with UPS is they are a hire from within company.....so you have to start at the bottom in most cases and work PT as a loader/sorter/unloader....there is a list of people who want to be drivers but it takes a long *** time to get the chance.....once you do you can make decent money......but they treat you like an $8/hr POS for a long time before the future starts looking bright.

I worked there as a sorter and then a training supervisor.....you do not want to ship with UPS unless it's packaged extremely well......

**** gets beat like a rented mule!!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:25 PM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

Here in St. Louis, from what I'm told, is that you have to work 5 years as a part timer before you even have the possibility of becoming a driver.. The money is good and the benefits are awesome from there on out though.

And if you're a stunter, chances are you don't have an immaculate driving record and thats a pre-requisite.

Last edited by tricky500; 10-21-2009 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:43 PM
Stuntride.com

top rate guys are making about 60k a yr without OT. so if you drive and get few hrs OT a night yes you make that much, also it depends on what state or building you work in. contracts are different depending on where you are

Originally Posted by skillz954
the issue with UPS is they are a hire from within company.....so you have to start at the bottom in most cases and work PT as a loader/sorter/unloader....there is a list of people who want to be drivers but it takes a long *** time to get the chance.....once you do you can make decent money......but they treat you like an $8/hr POS for a long time before the future starts looking bright.

I worked there as a sorter and then a training supervisor.....you do not want to ship with UPS unless it's packaged extremely well......

**** gets beat like a rented mule!!
all true, i sort, and have been there 5 yrs PT. there are employees with 15 yrs still trying to go FT
Old 10-22-2009, 10:38 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by R1wonder
all true, i sort, and have been there 5 yrs PT. there are employees with 15 yrs still trying to go FT
God bless you man....that place sucks......is everyone ******* each other at your HUB too?? It was awful when I worked there.....bunch of disgusting ******* dregs......
Old 10-22-2009, 11:08 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by *.Mostwanted.*
Ive had my problems with toby and his entire crew minus natedogg and for the most part russ,anyways i know for a fact that after knowin toby for almost a year on both a personal level and a business level,toby dont rip people off,he takes direct pictures,and handle his ****,due to my line of work i ship/recieve parts/cars damn near everyday and i have NEVER seen ANY shipping company **** something up THAT bad,this was not UPS's fault,ive shipped chevy crate motors via UPS frieght,all it takes is a good crate,yeah,cardboard is gonna get fucked up BUT thats life,you dont ship a motor 1. full of ANY fluid - 2. in a ****** rubbermaid container,if you need help takin this ****** down,hit me up,ill get you your money back toby,peace! - E-Ninja OUT!
Your opinion doesn't mean **** here ******, go take a computer keyboard and beat your ******' face in with it! Thanks!

Quick Reply: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!