Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Classified Ads Feedback Board (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board)
-   -   do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board/265855-do-not-buy-jmansr6.html)

Dick Loogie Stunts 10-07-2009 02:24 PM

do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

7 Attachment(s)
i bought a motor AND ECU for my 636 from him...i payed promptly on the 11th and couldnt get tracking until the 23rd or so AFTER i threatened a PP dispute...he assured me it was a GOOD motor with 6k miles with NO problems,ready to go....i check tracking with UPS on monday after it doesnt show up and they tell me to come down..i go there to find a oily,sandy,damaged motor falling out of a half ass box and recycle bin...its PACKED full of sand(WTF?) and the clutch arm is bent/almost broken off,its packed FULL of sand(inside the TB's,all elect. plug ins,etc)and there is NO ECU to be found,which i needed since its going into a zx6rr....bottom line is he is slow 2 ship,dishonest,and has horrible communication...ive already filed a PP dispute and i PMd him telling him im blowing up SL/SR with neg. feedback whether he refunds or not....i dont give a fuck about the $$ but i needed this motor for a project and waited a month...simply UNACCEPTEBLE:whoopass:DONT BUY SHIT FROM "jmansr6" ,"jman" or SALVAGE PRO'S out of MO or YOU WILL GET BURNED:nonoim posting pics now and i will also post dudes #'s,adresses and any other personal info including email addy's etc if shit dont get resolved ASAP:bs

WHEELIE 10-07-2009 02:28 PM

Re: do NOT buy from "jmansr6" or "jman"!!!!!!!!

:eek good F'n lord... that is unbelievable...

I wouldn't have taken it from UPS..

Dick Loogie Stunts 10-07-2009 02:30 PM

[quote=WHEELIE;4153402]:eek good F'n lord... that is unbelievable...

I wouldn't have taken it from UPS..[/quote]ya,way to treat a fellow rider right???....:whoopass:

Dick Loogie Stunts 10-07-2009 02:34 PM

ya i wouldnt have took it from UPS but they told me i had 2 because it couldnt be shipped back leaking oil and they wouldnt repackage it:banghead im sure ill get my $$ back but the main thing is to let peeps know NOT to buy from him:2cents

Lenzin 10-07-2009 03:05 PM

WOW!

What a douche bag for sending you that pile of garbage...

Some people!

Hopefully you get your money back in full! but don't worry dude.... Karma's a bitch.

bulletchicken 10-07-2009 03:30 PM

wow, that is a shitty looking setup he sent!
thats too bad UPS wouldnt send it back.

totally unbelievable he thought that would pass as acceptable.

Dick Loogie Stunts 10-07-2009 03:35 PM

ya,facts stand either way....EVEN if/when i get a refund,it doesnt change the fact that his communication is horrible,he is SUPER slow 2 ship,and he sent garbage somehow thinking he could make a quick buck on another rider:nono and ya your right....KARMA IS A STRAIT BITCH:whoopass:

stick1300 10-07-2009 03:35 PM

[QUOTE=bulletchicken;4153532]totally unbelievable he thought that would pass as acceptable.[/QUOTE]
No shit. My thoughts exactly.

505COS 10-07-2009 03:43 PM

I bought from him last week and my part came in just fine, it acctually arrived two days early (IT ARRIVED THIS MORNING), so he is good in my book. And hell ya i would not of taken that out of ups. Looks like it was dropped.

sdfkillz 10-07-2009 03:45 PM

i cant believe ups even accepted that bullshit for shipping...oh and karma is a concept in buddhism, you being christian and all that would go against your so called beliefs.

Dick Loogie Stunts 10-07-2009 03:47 PM

[quote=505COS;4153560]I bought from him last week and my part came in just fine, it acctually arrived two days early (IT ARRIVED THIS MORNING), so he is good in my book. And hell ya i would not of taken that out of ups. Looks like it was dropped.[/quote]your stupid if you buy shit from him but whatever,do what you want:2cents

505COS 10-07-2009 03:52 PM

I bought it the day that the other thread started, and the money was already sent through paypal so there really was not much i could do but wait and see if all this was true, he kept me informed on all the status for when paypal would clear, and when he shipped it, all turned out well.

Dick Loogie Stunts 10-07-2009 03:54 PM

[quote=sdfkillz;4153565]i cant believe ups even accepted that bullshit for shipping...oh and karma is a concept in buddhism, you being christian and all that would go against your so called beliefs.[/quote]it originally had a cardboard box around it that was soaked in oil and fell off by the time it made it to cali...i agree UPS should have sent it back but they wouldnt touch it AT ALL:bangheadoh ya and WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND...:LOLthat better for ya???i thought you blocked me anyways???:LOL

Dick Loogie Stunts 10-07-2009 03:55 PM

[quote=505COS;4153585]I bought it the day that the other thread started, and the money was already sent through paypal so there really was not much i could do but wait and see if all this was true, he kept me informed on all the status for when paypal would clear, and when he shipped it, all turned out well.[/quote]im glad you didnt get hosed like me but the facts stand regaurdless:2cents

stick1300 10-07-2009 03:57 PM

I don't care if he had a killer deal on a MINT part, after seeing this, I wouldn't but from him off principle alone.

505COS 10-07-2009 03:58 PM

Ya true that sucks, i would be pissed to if i paid for an engine and got that, i would be going off on ups and him .lol sorry bro

Dick Loogie Stunts 10-07-2009 03:59 PM

[quote=stick1300;4153598]I don't care if he had a killer deal on a MINT part, after seeing this, I wouldn't but from him off principle alone.[/quote]+1 word of mouth is EVERYTHING in the stunt community:2centsif he refunds ill post up that im satisfied but the facts of this transaction will stand FOREVER:bs

trz 10-07-2009 04:00 PM

WTF IS THAT OMG i would fuckin load that shit in my truck and drive to his house and throw it thru his fuckin window and then go into his garage and take his engine out and keep it dude i would be so fuckin pissed i would deff go to jail for that shit how much did u spend?

sdfkillz 10-07-2009 04:00 PM

[QUOTE=loogie;4153591]it originally had a cardboard box around it that was soaked in oil and fell off by the time it made it to cali...i agree UPS should have sent it back but they wouldnt touch it AT ALL:bangheadoh ya and WHAT GOES AROUND,COMES AROUND...:LOLthat better for ya???i thought you blocked me anyways???:LOL[/QUOTE]

yes thats better, yah you are blocked but i always view a thread about ppl getting fucked over by guys so know who to watch out for even if it is from a bible bumper:LOL carry on

sdfkillz 10-07-2009 04:01 PM

[QUOTE=trz;4153609]WTF IS THAT OMG i would fuckin load that shit in my truck and drive to his house and throw it thru his fuckin window and then go into his garage and take his engine out and keep it dude i would be so fuckin pissed i would deff go to jail for that shit how much did u spend?[/QUOTE]

i bet you wouldnt