50Outlaw owes me some money

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough
Re: 50Outlaw owes me some money

Do you know if 05 06 heads will work on a 03 04?
Old 07-11-2009, 12:06 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
i dont think so but thats really just a guess
Old 07-11-2009, 06:26 PM

joeyt323 is a decent person

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
no they def. won't,, a 636 03 won't even fit on a 03zx6rr cause the heads are machined to a certain cam and the plate that goes over the cam... and it wasn't outa time cause i was there when he was doing it.. he knows what he is doing and hes a friend to.. but if thats what u guys think....
Old 07-11-2009, 06:38 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by joeyt323
no they def. won't,, a 636 03 won't even fit on a 03zx6rr cause the heads are machined to a certain cam and the plate that goes over the cam... and it wasn't outa time cause i was there when he was doing it.. he knows what he is doing and hes a friend to.. but if thats what u guys think....
no need to get upset bro i was just saying that the fact that it happened as soon as he started it lead me to believe it was a tech problem not a parts problem ...

just my opinion , take it for what it's worth >>
Old 07-12-2009, 01:57 AM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

My 2 cents. Sounds like a tech issue. I know he maybe your friend an what not, but do you know what the correct timing looks like? did you sit over him watching like a hawk. sometimes people just screw up. an DO NOT want to assume liability. EVEN friends. He may have sold you a junk head. but that is a risk of buying a USED part. If he said I have a head for a xx kawi It looks good an should work. an you buy it. its your baby. You dont get half your money back when the movie sucked, or the dollar store toy broke after only a day. sorry man. its a risk buying used parts. my 3 cents
Old 07-12-2009, 02:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

wheres fiddy???
Old 07-12-2009, 09:35 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

He doesn't have internet right meow

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:21 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

first of i dont OWE you ****, i agreed to give you some $$$ back when you said the head was bad but i told you i didnt have the $$$ then and it may take me awhile to get it. i continued to let you know what was going on so you wouldn't think i was trying to dodge you. i told you that i had moved and i didnt have the internet (got it hooked up 10min ago and this is what i come online too) i told you i had been out of a job for 8mths and i even told you about some of the bills i had to pay.

long story short, you're a ******* ******* for trying to make my name bad when i was constantly staying in contact with you.

im sending you some $$ as soon as i can figure out how to fund paypal from my new debit card..

**** off

Last edited by 50Outlaw; 07-12-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:28 PM
broke *** mother****a

Ghost69 is a decent person

somebody got owned!...looks like 50 is in the clear to me
Old 07-12-2009, 04:28 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

as a matter of fact, just **** off...

you had told me that you had the valves checked and thats when you found out it was bad. now you tell a different story?

look to your tech for $$$$ cause your not getting any from me.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Name:  jon_stewart_snap.gif
Views: 9
Size:  388.7 KB
Old 07-12-2009, 09:45 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by irish mike
Old 07-12-2009, 10:45 PM

joeyt323 is a decent person

man i told u too that i understand but its been almost 3 months now.. i also lost my job, and i got bills too.... i didn't even want all my money back, and you were being nice and i really understand but when does it come time to do something..??? i'm not being a dick cause like i said u seem like a stand up guy and from what people say i think u are.. it just sucks for me well both of us . I have nothing bad to say about u i just wish this can be done with and i don't have to bother u every week... I'm sorry about the hassle man... sorry for rambling on.. i don't want to ruin your rep or anything
Old 07-12-2009, 10:54 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

you didnt have to message me every week. i think i was pretty on top of letting you know what was going on. you're the one that didn't let me know what was going on, you told me a different story about how you found out it was bad and then you tell this one?

like i said, look to your tech for $$$... im not giving you any. you really should have just kept your mouth shut because then i never would have known and i was going to get online today when i got the net hooked up and sent you the $$$ cuz i finally have it but now i know your just trying to scam me..

**** off.. it is done
Old 07-12-2009, 10:57 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

and i am a stand up guy, i stand up for myself.. and im not going to let some little ****** scam me..

btw, i seriously doubt you could ruin my name on here. you can try but ive been doing business with people on here since before you joined and never had a problem till now.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:59 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
and i am a stand up guy, i stand up for myself.. and im not going to let some little ****** scam me..

btw, i seriously doubt you could ruin my name on here. you can try but ive been doing business with people on here since before you joined and never had a problem till now.
Your name is already fucked
Old 07-12-2009, 11:00 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Your name is already fucked
**** off *******..

hows the weather?
Old 07-12-2009, 11:28 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Great although I was home BBQing with my 7 year old and missed Hollywoods block party
Old 07-12-2009, 11:34 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

lol **** off...

its been 105-110 here everyday.

i bbq'd today anyways though
Old 07-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol **** off...

its been 105-110 here everyday.

i bbq'd today anyways though
BIG bag of FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK TTHHHHAAATTTT

Quick Reply: 50Outlaw owes me some money