kelm

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: kelm

Originally Posted by mofat01
He's not playing...the kid is retarded. He may not be legally deemed retarded but he's as close as it gets.

<---- agreed
Old 03-18-2009, 10:44 PM
FULL TIME SQUID

LOOGIE STEP IT UP is a decent person

Originally Posted by 88REX
just got the parts in
there not mint like described
gauge cluster seems fine but the headlight has over spray all over it and looks to be plastic welded on to some of the mounts
im not resolving the claim until he sends me some money back
im not even gonna use the headlight cuz it looks like it will fall out if i brake pretty much
if he sends me back 100 bucks then ill resolve the claim
dude seriously????take a good look at kelms bike...you really think he has an extra $100 lying around???besides,any extra $$ he has is being spent on a "clean titled frame"....which correct me if im wrong,means he is rocking a stolen/loan default bike/framethat should be pretty good grounds to base his character if you ask me
Old 03-18-2009, 10:56 PM

88REX is a decent person

k so me and kelm settled everything hes sending me 50 dollars tonight to my paypal account that or im gonna file another dispute and escalate it to a paypal claim
so in under 2 hours from this post there better be 50 in there
Old 03-18-2009, 10:58 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Why only 50????
Old 03-18-2009, 11:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

LOL. I knew them ***** wouldnt be minty Someone needs to pimp slap Kelm Dont beat him bad - just bitch slap him.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

k so me and kelm settled everything hes sending me 50 dollars tonight to my paypal account that or im gonna file another dispute and escalate it to a paypal claim
so in under 2 hours from this post there better be 50 in there
If you started a dispute they should have his account frozen. If theres money in that account, which Im sure there is since hes telling you to unfreeze it, you could get the full $100. Dont settle for $50
Old 03-18-2009, 11:13 PM
NealFoReal

Dont accept $50. Dude jerked you.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:22 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Dont accept $50. Dude jerked you.
For a month and a half....

Send that **** back and get your full amount...

and then get your money back and wait 5 weeks to send it back..
Old 03-18-2009, 11:43 PM

88REX is a decent person

im too nice of a guy
i have parts
i can clean them up and make them look good
50 is fair i guess i just want this to be all over with
Old 03-19-2009, 02:08 AM

Big Float is a decent person

im too nice of a guy
i have parts
i can clean them up and make them look good
50 is fair i guess i just want this to be all over with

so you payed 110 bucks for a speedo and a **** painted up headlight that has a hacked up wiring harness?

and it took what 6 or 7 weeks to get?

dude you got worked... **** kelm this isnt the first time hes ripped someone off, this wasnt a accident, he saw a newer member with low posts and no avitar (much like me) and thought **** this squid Im gonna work him and not send him jack, but then you blew him up and you got some half *** part 7 weeks later.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:09 AM

and its only got one bulb? gimme a break
Old 03-19-2009, 02:32 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Kelm
was I correct about there being only a low beam? I'll find out how to splice it back right so you got both.... you might wanna put an bulb in the other one so both are hyperwhite, helps like crazy on backroads.
YOU SAID IT WAS MINT.....

and now he has to get another bulb and splice **** together...
man You are A bigger piece of **** than we all thought...
(just so you know 88 thats a $50.00 dollar Bulb.. )
Old 03-19-2009, 10:03 AM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point

88REX, good luck!
I don't think your even gonna see 50 back on your **** deal. This kid has no sense of responsibility at all and lies when ever he has to. He doesn't care what you or anyone else thinks as you can read. And there is always a "situation" that makes it impossible for him to follow through with what he says he's going to do. More **** has happened to this kid then I have ever seen happen to anyone I’ve ever known.
As you’ve guessed by now yes, he and I have a history, so I'm am bias on issues with him. I’ve been told for years he’d make it right with me and he either thinks I forgot, or he just doesn’t care because like your new gauges and headlight, it doesn’t matter to him.
It’s sad.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:11 AM
NealFoReal

Kelm should be outted from the stunt community lol
Old 03-19-2009, 12:08 PM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep running my mouth? Listen hear you little ****, all I was doing was stating facts. Facts you can't dispute.
And **** you, I won't let you touch a site I want done ever again. Website for free? Your a ******* riot, you were paid years ago so how would you be doing it for FREE?
And bullshit....I can show you many posts and PMs of you telling me you'll make me a site OR get my money back to me.
Don't try to tell me what was said *******, I still have every PM and post. You wanna start **** with me for stating a couple facts for a guy that is currently getting fucked over by you, you'll regret it.

And again for the record, I don't need the money. It's the point and shows your character, period!

Your right, I don't know you "in person" I have just known you since you joined this site. I have had many opportunities to meet you, I'm not interested and don't want to be your friend. You're a worthless piece of **** in my eyes so let all the people that know you enjoy the "real Alex Kelm". They can keep you!

This ring a bell? Trust me, I have more....
Who REALLY gets a money order made out to a person and then never sends it out? Nobody! It's another lie.
Got your money order today went ahead and did $200 for all the trouble I caused.... How do you want it? Mailed or given to you or someone you know at Stuntwars. It's in your name so they cant try to use it.
Originally Posted by GSE_Anthony
Hmm, going on 10 days since the last time you said you had a money order in your hand ready to send it to me.
Why am I not surprised?
Trurth be told I am broke as hell right now man.... If I had $200 I'd be getting a darn cage instead of rocking no sliders or anything.

You can believe me if you want or not but i just started working at geico.... property sales agent and as soon as my first paycheck comes it's my rent and then your monery no doubt about it. I start on the 29th. You will get your money this time, I just didn't see myself gettijng fired from best buy and getting thrown out on the streets.

So sorry
Old 03-19-2009, 12:51 PM

88rex, dont resolve the paypal dispute, **** kelm, you see now what a scumbag he is. Let the dispute ride, the best that can happen is you will get your money or some of it back, the worst is that you wont get any.

Let it go ahead and run its course, all the BS that Kelm tells you about the real him is garbage, as you can see hes a douchebag and his initial intent was probabley to rip you off and send you nothing from the start

Quick Reply: kelm