beware----- bigr508---------- is Shady

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 10:59 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts
Re: beware----- bigr508---------- is Shady

haaa now hes making it worse for himself....that shows how dumb he is anyhoo its funny whenever no one sees me till they meet me in person ...like woah.

O yea i couldnt believe greg found that place , it is kinda scary & weird place.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:29 PM

D-WRECK is a decent person

Originally Posted by Big R 508
haaa now hes making it worse for himself....that shows how dumb he is anyhoo its funny whenever no one sees me till they meet me in person ...like woah.

O yea i couldnt believe greg found that place , it is kinda scary & weird place.
dude we need to get a picture with the whole crew infront of one of them buildings. use it for the cover of the dvd.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:08 AM

o yea thats gunna b sick....def next week for shure man.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:02 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by S.I.C.K.gsxr
dude we need to get a picture with the whole crew infront of one of them buildings. use it for the cover of the dvd.
you should get a bunch of midgets dressed up like riders to stand around richie......

he would look like the ******* jolly green giant...lol
Old 09-24-2007, 02:28 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
you should get a bunch of midgets dressed up like riders to stand around richie......

an even betteer idea
Old 09-24-2007, 12:42 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA ROGER YOUR THE ******* MAN!!!

LETS RENT SOME MIDGETS HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 09-24-2007, 12:54 PM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

lmfao.....i just got a visual...

two would be sweet, one huggin each leg while he walked, then when he stops they dismount and assume positions next to him.....lol
Old 09-24-2007, 12:54 PM

what buildings???
Old 09-24-2007, 12:55 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA ROGER YOUR THE ******* MAN!!!

LETS RENT SOME MIDGETS HAHAHAHAHAHA
i know a guy.....lol

remember, we had midgets at charlies cookout...:YEAH
Old 09-24-2007, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by SickF*ck6969
i know a guy.....lol

remember, we had midgets at charlies cookout...:YEAH
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 09-24-2007, 05:19 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Dude , ya i know that im dumb enough 2 send it wrong address and got it return , as long i m being honest to give you the money instead of running away which one would you rather 2 lose the money or me running away with your $?

as long you are in safe position.
Hey never said anything about you NOT giving me my money back right???? You did return my money but damn kid that **** took forever. You told me for 3 weeks that you sent the thing out and nothing. If you sent it to the wrong place yeah I get that but **** man all you had to do was tell me that and not give me the run around with it. That just makes you look bad. I even told you that if you fucked up and sent it out late that it was no biggy just as long as I got the damn thing. From what it sounds like on here you do good biz with most people it just so happens that myself and the post starter did not. Just make things straight with this kid and keep a good name for yourself.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:25 PM

1madracer is an unknown quantity at this point

comming up on three weeks and still no parts..... This is getting old
Old 09-25-2007, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by 1madracer
comming up on three weeks and still no parts..... This is getting old
i thought you said that you didnt want the parts?????
Old 09-25-2007, 08:58 PM

I went and bought different ones but he said they were already sent .. I needed the **** right away
Old 09-26-2007, 04:13 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

had same bad experience with big r. tried to get a 636 master from him, waited and waited. he said that he had shipped and i never got it then he claimed that he went to the post office and the package was there waiting for him cuz it went to the wrong address? he did end up refunding my money but if the guy has this much trouble shipping stuff prob shouldnt be sellin this stuff. including myself and the 2 guys in this post that he screwed up with and one other that had a thread a lil while back thats 4 ppl right there that have had shipping problems with him, as well as carms on stuntusa had a problem with him not showing up to meet him to bring him a part that he rode a couple hours for. and then he acts like were the ******** cuz we say something about it. ive never had an issue in all of my years of selling things on ebay or any of the 5 forums that im apart of so i find it hard to relate to these kinds of screw ups.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
had same bad experience with big r. tried to get a 636 master from him, waited and waited. he said that he had shipped and i never got it then he claimed that he went to the post office and the package was there waiting for him cuz it went to the wrong address? he did end up refunding my money but if the guy has this much trouble shipping stuff prob shouldnt be sellin this stuff. including myself and the 2 guys in this post that he screwed up with and one other that had a thread a lil while back thats 4 ppl right there that have had shipping problems with him, as well as carms on stuntusa had a problem with him not showing up to meet him to bring him a part that he rode a couple hours for. and then he acts like were the ******** cuz we say something about it. ive never had an issue in all of my years of selling things on ebay or any of the 5 forums that im apart of so i find it hard to relate to these kinds of screw ups.

Oh yea ? isnt that so ...you are just siding em up to make myself look bad thats what ur doin.

okay , alot of people here and on stuntusa.com didnt have any problem with me cuz i m very honest seller person as long they get their money ...oh yea i should be like one of this ******** grabbin yer money and run away so then you wont probably get your money at all. I do whats right for you and the people...sometimes things make mistaken so then i have to take care of it.

keep carry on people , cos it wont do anything good for ya really.

PS: I should probably have ran away with your money instead sent your money back.

also about carms , hahaha you dont know whats goin on me and carms ..we talked about this...so u act like you know everything ur just a ******** and thinks know about everything.

i m very stand up person , i dont hide things from u guys....keep crying for all i care.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:11 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Oh yea ? isnt that so ...you are just siding em up to make myself look bad thats what ur doin.

okay , alot of people here and on stuntusa.com didnt have any problem with me cuz i m very honest seller person as long they get their money ...oh yea i should be like one of this ******** grabbin yer money and run away so then you wont probably get your money at all. I do whats right for you and the people...sometimes things make mistaken so then i have to take care of it.

keep carry on people , cos it wont do anything good for ya really.

PS: I should probably have ran away with your money instead sent your money back.

also about carms , hahaha you dont know whats goin on me and carms ..we talked about this...so u act like you know everything ur just a ******** and thinks know about everything.

i m very stand up person , i dont hide things from u guys....keep crying for all i care.
i didnt call you names, or insult you or say youre a bad guy. i stated some facts leading to the conclusion that youre not consistant with shipping and then anyone that reads that can make their own decision on rather to deal with you or not. youre gettin mad at the wrong ppl, if youre a poor shipper then ppl should know. especially when its happend to more than one person. i dont act like i know everything i just said everything that i know, 4 ppl that im aware of you fucked up the shipping with, wheres the debate there? no need for name calling and ****. oh and reference to the pm u sent me, this has nothing to do with you being deaf so please dont point a finger at me like im discriminating against you cuz you have a hearing deficiancy.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:24 AM

burtoncustom is a decent person

Big R's good in my book...
Old 09-29-2007, 04:10 PM

still no parts... or no money
Old 09-30-2007, 09:55 PM

Whats the deal?? Ive already got my parts from other people in less than a week.. This has gone on too long..

Quick Reply: beware----- bigr508---------- is Shady