beware----- bigr508---------- is Shady

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 01:52 AM

1madracer is an unknown quantity at this point
beware----- bigr508---------- is Shady

What is wrong with some of these people posten **** for sale that they dont have or have no intention of shipping... I dont care where you live most parts dont take over a week to get somewere after you ship them.. So stop layin and sayin that you shipped it over a week ago. . First it was the day after I paid you ..Then it was last wen. now whats it gonna be.. Ive sent you e-mail afther e-mail with no responce telling you to just come clean and just tell me whats really goin down.. At this point all I want is my money back.. send the money back and if parts show up (witch we know they wont) I will send the money back or parts what ever you want But im sick of hearing there comming because there not... It takes 4 days to get **** to me from Boston MA.so dont bother sendin the **** now I just want my money.. I dont know why this is the only I can get you to responce but ****.. You dont say ****.. And now people are tellin me about you doin this **** to someone else.. Come on man.. and yes Im a *******,freak, and buggin and trippin but the fact is this guy took my money .....
Old 09-22-2007, 05:52 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about
Re: beware----- bigr508---------- is Shady

I would say it nice to see that I am not the only one he dicked around but It's not nice to see this ****. This kid did the same deal to me with a brembo 16x18 master. It took about a month to get my money back from him but he did send it back but that's not the point. He should post up parts for sale and not send them. He knew he wasn't going to send them so he shouldn't have posted them up. Do yourself a fav and don't but from this kid!
Old 09-23-2007, 02:47 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 1madracer
What is wrong with some of these people posten **** for sale that they dont have or have no intention of shipping... I dont care where you live most parts dont take over a week to get somewere after you ship them.. So stop layin and sayin that you shipped it over a week ago. . First it was the day after I paid you ..Then it was last wen. now whats it gonna be.. Ive sent you e-mail afther e-mail with no responce telling you to just come clean and just tell me whats really goin down.. At this point all I want is my money back.. send the money back and if parts show up (witch we know they wont) I will send the money back or parts what ever you want But im sick of hearing there comming because there not... It takes 4 days to get **** to me from Boston MA.so dont bother sendin the **** now I just want my money.. I dont know why this is the only I can get you to responce but ****.. You dont say ****.. And now people are tellin me about you doin this **** to someone else.. Come on man.. and yes Im a *******,freak, and buggin and trippin but the fact is this guy took my money .....
you are annoying as **** for real and parcel post takes **** forever to get there ..this is the last time u ever gunna hear from me ...i m tried of smelling your sweaty salty ***** all over me.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by EGO
I would say it nice to see that I am not the only one he dicked around but It's not nice to see this ****. This kid did the same deal to me with a brembo 16x18 master. It took about a month to get my money back from him but he did send it back but that's not the point. He should post up parts for sale and not send them. He knew he wasn't going to send them so he shouldn't have posted them up. Do yourself a fav and don't but from this kid!

Dude , ya i know that im dumb enough 2 send it wrong address and got it return , as long i m being honest to give you the money instead of running away which one would you rather 2 lose the money or me running away with your $?

as long you are in safe position.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:51 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i have never had a problem when dealing with rich [big r 508]
Old 09-23-2007, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Big R 508
you are annoying as **** for real and parcel post takes **** forever to get there ..this is the last time u ever gunna hear from me ...i m tried of smelling your sweaty salty ***** all over me.
Listen kid I dont know what makes you different than everyone else but I get **** from boston and new york in 4 days.. Dont but the blame on the post office because you ****** lazy or dont even have the **** ... Im sick of this **** .. Ive given you a thousand chances for it not to come to this and you keep ****** around.... I WANT MY MONEY BACK quit bullshiten
Old 09-23-2007, 11:04 AM

Standupnfall is a decent person

Big R is a standup guy. Hes here everyday and Im sure youll be straight soon enough
Old 09-23-2007, 02:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

parcel post can take up to 10 business days ....that could mean two weeks if you take out the week ends and god forbid there be a holiday in the middle of that.......
Old 09-23-2007, 02:23 PM

I know what your say roger but this kid needs to learn how to do business ... Ive sold alot of **** thru this site and Ive always communicated with the buyer.. Never would I sell something that I couldnt ship out the next day or two after they paid.. People work hard for there money and dont deserve to get lied too... This punk talkin **** sayin **** like "annoying as **** and i m tried of smelling your sweaty salty ***** all over me" just shows his lack of respect for people.. As soon as I gave him money I never heard from him again until I flamed him... BigR508 your a big man runnin you mouth over the net..
Old 09-23-2007, 02:45 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

He's lazy
Old 09-23-2007, 08:10 PM

Im lazy and hes dumb ****

I sent an package to surmial87 sumtin and it took almost a month to get there at ill.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:20 PM
also known as OMR

rich do you write bad or some thing may be the post office can't read your writing

i would think being deaf you would probably write very well but who knows
Old 09-23-2007, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Big R 508
Im lazy and hes dumb ****

I sent an package to surmial87 sumtin and it took almost a month to get there at ill.
I guess literacy is not your strong point so Shut your ****** mouth and give me my money back tough guy...Just like most punk bitches the only thing your good at is just runnin your mouth.. Im pretty sure you know what this means ..(the only thing I know in Dee Dee Dee) It takes a big man to **** someone over in another state so you can hide like a little bitch..
Old 09-23-2007, 08:56 PM
also known as OMR

I guess literacy is not your strong point so Shut your ****** mouth and give me my money back tough guy...Just like most punk bitches the only thing your good at is just runnin your mouth.. Im pretty sure you know what this means ..(the only thing I know in Dee Dee Dee) It takes a big man to **** someone over in another state so you can hide like a little bitch..
have you ever seen rich?
Old 09-23-2007, 09:03 PM

nope but it doesnt matter... The bigger they are the harder they fall
Old 09-23-2007, 09:09 PM

D-WRECK is a decent person

ok

1. richie is an honest guy
2. richie sells more **** on this site than any one else i've never heard any problems from any one.

3. richie isnt a little kid
4. i would put $100 bucks you wouldnt say that **** to a deaf kids face.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:13 PM

Who the **** is deaf??
Old 09-23-2007, 09:14 PM

D-WRECK is a decent person

Who the **** is deaf??
richie is
Old 09-23-2007, 09:27 PM

I guess roger did say that... I was referring to his spelling abilities by the dee dee dee comment ...
Old 09-23-2007, 09:29 PM

I wasnt intentionally making fun of him being deaf..

Quick Reply: beware----- bigr508---------- is Shady