joe rocket mesh jacket blk and grey

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 02:35 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
joe rocket mesh jacket blk and grey

this jacket was woren once... and i am willing to sell for 60 shipped to the door... size 46 large
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	rocket coat.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	208072   Click image for larger version

Name:	rocket coat 2.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	208073   Click image for larger version

Name:	rocket coat 3.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	208074  
Old 10-28-2008, 10:12 AM

Audittgsxr750 is a decent person
Re: joe rocket mesh jacket blk and grey

Still available pm me
Old 10-28-2008, 10:29 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Word on the street is not to buy from this guy
Old 10-28-2008, 10:30 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

he did me good
Old 10-28-2008, 10:36 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I don't even have any personal experiences with him I have just read all the neg. posts and threads about him.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:42 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

5th post
Old 10-28-2008, 11:47 AM

bigred916 is a decent person

i wonder if thats the jacket he got stabed in .lmaoooooooo this seller is a joke beware
Old 10-28-2008, 12:37 PM

Audittgsxr750 is a decent person

Thanks for the heads up guys
Old 10-29-2008, 12:37 AM

**** all of the folks who are haters cause... i have taken care of all my customers...i had one set back and that was caused by a earthquake in china...not my fault but i went back and took care of everyone once things were sorted out...people are quick to point the finger but nobody ever post once they have been taken care of... so go **** yourself if you are on the band wagon... and to the guy that asked for the jacket...(audi) i dont have the jacket any more homie... but if i did i would hook you up...cause the ******* thing was just sitting in the garage...i actually gave it to a guy who couldnt afford a nice jacket. and 50outlaw...thanks for speaking up homie
Old 10-29-2008, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by bigred916
i wonder if thats the jacket he got stabed in .lmaoooooooo this seller is a joke beware
i have sold over 750 items to stunt life members alone... and 12 orders got delayed cause of a issue in china...and as of today only 3 people are waiting for orders but they understand why...so go **** yourself and stop riding the stuntlife band wagon...be your own man...and get your facts str8
Old 10-29-2008, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I don't even have any personal experiences with him I have just read all the neg. posts and threads about him.
you read all the negative post about me that were drummed up by two haters on here... but its all good...cause if you do your research i have 100x more good threads then hate threads... but i really dont care about people except for the ones who got minds of there own and know me.... i sell **** and if people want it they buy it... plain and simple... i am not here to be popular... i am here to help people if i can and sell something if i dont need it ...but anyway take care bro
Old 10-29-2008, 01:10 AM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I got my stuff. Plus some. It took about 6 months, so I'm not going to brag about the promptness, but I got it and like it, so :
Old 10-29-2008, 01:13 AM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

6 months? ha ha Looks like dude needs to get another connection besides some person in CHINA
Old 10-29-2008, 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by stick1300
I got my stuff. Plus some. It took about 6 months, so I'm not going to brag about the promptness, but I got it and like it, so :
glad you liked your stuff ... and once i get the new stuff for spring 2009 you will have more stuff coming your way like i promised... i always do my best to make up for my companies mistake
Originally Posted by ninjakiller34
6 months? ha ha Looks like dude needs to get another connection besides some person in CHINA
ha ha lol very funny but on the real my company www.stasisshoes.com was owned by 4 people and once the 8.0 earthquake hit chengdu china all my partners bailed out on me. the stasis factory was located in the province of china. i lost thousands of pairs of shoes, and nike lost about 500,000 pair. the nike ltd factory makes stasis shoes for me. i am jst getting my company back on its feet and i had to do it alone. so there is nothing wrong with the connect in china. it just was a very unfortunate situation. most cats on here just say **** it and just bail ...i came back and found all my customers and tried to make things right. i sponsor about 7 stunters so i try my best to contribute as much as i can. i got love for all... even the haters on here.... but there is your answer buddy... and take care partner
Old 11-20-2008, 12:18 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

EVERYONE BE CAREFUL OF THIS GUY.... He will fake shoot you if you fake stab him!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
EVERYONE BE CAREFUL OF THIS GUY.... He will fake shoot you if you fake stab him!!!
damn i guess you are a full bishop haterade member..yall digging up so many unnessacery threads it ******* stupid... if i was all the other people looking i would begin to wonder about the same 5-8 people following my threads and posting stupid ****... you guys are starting to look gay or you have no lives...thats not a good look in 2008. make sure you change that for 2009 and be your own man and stop following hate ... all you haters that follow the threads aint never bought ****...and you hoes complain more then the people who had late orders that is the funny part..lmao again no hard feelings towards you farley but if something didnt concern me or effect me in any way i wouldnt give a ****... you following me around stunt life with the others says alot about u ...