Old 07-09-2010, 11:18 PM

Mulisha_4.2.0 is a decent person
Re: 03/04 636 parts....all of them

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
$25 for the pair shipped and they are on the way to ya

check ur pms
Old 07-10-2010, 12:56 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

HELLA stoked!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2010, 01:28 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Sold so far....
2 sets clip ons
stock length pipe (silver/chrome)
80" HB line
gas cap
kick stand
1 clutch cable (still have 1)
05/06 forks
05/06 rotors
lock set
radiator
small box of nuts and bolts (have PLENTY more)

silver subframe - still waiting on payment
f/r braided brake lines - still waiting on payment
Old 07-10-2010, 10:07 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

^^^^ thanks so. Bump for a great seller with great communication
Old 07-10-2010, 01:47 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

7 boxes droped off at UPS today.... Tracking #'s for all of you will be sent out by the end of the day..
Old 07-10-2010, 04:24 PM

P.M. or Post up for prices. There are just too many parts for me to figure it all out at once. Make reasonable offers we all know roughly what all this stuff is worth.

03/04 636 Parts
Engine 14,xxx miles – prefer local sale
Frame – good #’s bill of sale
2 subframes – black drilled for SI round bar
2 swing arms
Rear ½ frame
Front motor mounts cut from frame
x
2 rear wheels with rotor
Front wheel – slightly bent
x
Gauges – approximately 6,xxx miles
x
Rider’s seat
Passenger seat
Rear seat cowl
Stock header
Fuel pump
Tail – cracked after market
Wiring harness
E.C.U.
Voltage regulator
1 O.E. cut pipe

Brake Parts
Set of 03/04 front rotors
x
2 sets front calipers
2 rear calipers
Rear caliper bracket
03/04 front master
05/06 front master
1000RR clutch/HB master
Set of blue braided lines f/r
x
Full throttle dual caliper bracket (F4i 4 piston)

Suspension
04 2x10 front end – comes with lower triple, axles with spacers, wheel and rotors
03/04 forks
x
03/04 lower triple – missing a steering stop
05/06 lower triple
03/04 front fender
05/06 front fender
Rear shock
2 shock arms 03/04
Stock links
Lowering links
05/06 shock arm

Controls
1 right side bar
x
2 starter switches
Headlight switch
2 O.E. clutch perches/levers
Choke cable
Clutch cable – almost new
Throttle with cables

Misc parts
x
2 battery trays
05/06 swing arm pipe cover
Trunk latch and cable
Air box with filter
Left passenger peg bracket
3 - 03/06 front axles with spacers
Rear axle with spacers, alignment blocks
Swing arm bolt
Stock taillight
2 overflow bottles
1 set of mirrors
Rear fender with stock blinkers
107 link 520 EK RXO chain – slightly used
Woodcraft swing arm spools 8mm – won’t fit 636

Also have lots of small, not worth listing, parts. If you need something – ask – I may have it.
Old 07-11-2010, 12:55 PM

back to the top....
Old 07-11-2010, 03:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

bizzump
Old 07-12-2010, 08:17 AM

Someone must need some of theses parts.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:00 AM

For Neil....

I took a pic of the 03/04 and 05/06 back to back so you could see the diff in size.

The top pic is all the stuff we talked about....

Name:  100_0989.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  198.9 KB
Name:  100_0988.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  189.7 KB
Old 07-12-2010, 10:13 AM

Name:  100_0980.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  251.5 KB
Old 07-13-2010, 03:48 AM

mastamuffin is a decent person

Price for Passenger Seat plaese
Old 07-13-2010, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by mastamuffin
Price for Passenger Seat plaese
$50 shipped and its yours. P.M. Me for pay-pal info.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

bizzzzzzzump
Old 07-13-2010, 04:18 PM

DeadlyInstincts is a decent person

pm'ed you
Old 07-13-2010, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by DeadlyInstincts
pm'ed you
I will shoot you a price when I get home in a few hours. Damn phone won't let me read the P.M.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:42 PM

DeadlyInstincts is a decent person

I will shoot you a price when I get home in a few hours. Damn phone won't let me read the P.M.
cool
Old 07-13-2010, 05:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

For Neil....

I took a pic of the 03/04 and 05/06 back to back so you could see the diff in size.

The top pic is all the stuff we talked about....

I see what you're saying. He probably pressed in a different stem coz there's no way that **** is right. Another thing to add to the list I'm probably gonna go with that one from the link you sent me. But I'll look out for your other package in the meantime
Old 07-13-2010, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by DeadlyInstincts
cool
p.m. sent

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I see what you're saying. He probably pressed in a different stem coz there's no way that **** is right. Another thing to add to the list I'm probably gonna go with that one from the link you sent me. But I'll look out for your other package in the meantime
It's all good. I don't really want to give up the top clamp anyway, But I was willing to help ya out.
I only sent you the link so you would have a better option than what I have on hand
Old 07-14-2010, 07:48 AM

I know some of you need this stuff.....take it off my hands, get it out of my garage

Quick Reply: 03/04 636 parts....all of them