F4i Side Fairings and Fender

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 04:34 PM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: F4i Side Fairings and Fender

Because you didn't send something out quick!

Quick is an understatement to say the least! It took what over 2 months? and if the guy wouldn't have called you out on here, he wouldn't have EVER seen his parts! When the guy did finally see what he payed for it wasn't in the condition you said it was!

DO NOT BUY FROM KELM!
Old 04-15-2009, 04:50 PM

***G-MONEY is a decent person

Sorry buddy but DANG............................!!!!!!!! He straight fucked your thread!
Old 04-15-2009, 04:53 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Dilts646
[B]
DO NOT BUY FROM KELM!

its funny cuz he says am gone...am leaving...then he post a few topics up ( non-selling ) and then he bust out tring to sell more ****.....if ANYONE buys from you from this site they are a dumb *** for sure
Old 04-15-2009, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by lethal rider
its funny cuz he says am gone...am leaving...then he post a few topics up ( non-selling ) and then he bust out tring to sell more ****.....if anyone buys from you from this site they are a dumb *** for sure

+1
Old 04-15-2009, 05:10 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: F4i Side Fairings and Fender

this thread has woman-like drama written all over it
Old 04-15-2009, 05:12 PM

***G-MONEY is a decent person

Bwahahahaha!!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 08:28 PM

Big Float is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kelm
See? My fans.
If anyone wants some decent side fairings and the fender, make me an offer and it's yours -- I'll send them out the same day and provide a tracking number. We can also talk on the phone to confirm. Quicker I sell this is the quicker I am done selling, I just gotta make some money back to make things right.

nobody is your fan you mutant, you just rip people off and lie on here all the time. Nobody wants to get there money taken by you and then here all you BS excuses about how your retarded adn its not your fault. I buy stuff on here all the time and I dont want to get worked over by some scumbag like you

heres kelms last big sale

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467...6912-kelm.html

KELMS A SCAMMER, BEWARE!!!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Big Float
nobody is your fan you mutant, you just rip people off and lie on here all the time. Nobody wants to get there money taken by you and then here all you BS excuses about how your retarded adn its not your fault. I buy stuff on here all the time and I dont want to get worked over by some scumbag like you

heres kelms last big sale

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467...6912-kelm.html

KELMS A SCAMMER, BEWARE!!!!!

+1 Well said!
Old 04-15-2009, 10:50 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

sold!!! send me a paypal request at youradouchenozzlekelm@yahoo.com for full asking price+3% for paypal fees!!!thanks fuckface!!
Old 04-16-2009, 12:25 AM

Big Float is a decent person

Originally Posted by loogie
sold!!! Send me a paypal request at youradouchenozzlekelm@yahoo.com for full asking price+3% for paypal fees!!!thanks fuckface!!

bhwawahhahawawawa
Old 04-16-2009, 12:38 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Big Float
bhwawahhahawawawa
Damn you beat me to it...

kelm you have a great friend painting your bike.. You 2 are ment for each
other... way to screw anyone you can over...
Old 04-16-2009, 12:56 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

See? My fans.
If anyone wants some decent side fairings and the fender, make me an offer and it's yours -- I'll send them out the same day and provide a tracking number. We can also talk on the phone to confirm. Quicker I sell this is the quicker I am done selling, I just gotta make some money back to make things right.
Your fans lol. Youve been made a fool of on this site for years. Haters made me famous lmfao. Youre infamous for being one of SL's biggest douchebags. And its so funny coz you say my fans. I really cant wait for the thread you start - someone kicked my *** today for ripping them off. Youre a ****** liar. You need to sell this to make things right You shouldve made things right with the money you just spent on your bike you lying thieving piece of ****

DO NOT BUY FROM KELM. IF HE SENDS YOUR PARTS YOU WONT RECEIVE THEM FOR MONTHS - IF YOU RECEIVE THEM AT ALL. BUT YOU WILL GET PLENTY OF EXCUSES ABOUT HOW HIS LANDLORD RAPED HIM AND STOLE HIS MONEY AND KICKED HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE - THEN IT WILL BE THAT HIS PARENTS HAVE THE PARTS BUT THEY'RE IN A BOX IN MALAYSIA. AND HE DOESNT KNOW IF THEY'RE MINTY OR NOT COZ HE'S A MORON AND DOESNT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE FAIRINGS FROM HIS BIKE.

BUYER BEWARE OF SCUM LIKE KELM

Old 04-16-2009, 12:57 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I love you big float!
Thanks buddy.

Like I said people, PM me.
****** *** - stop telling people you love them when clearly most people on this site hate you and your lying piece of **** ***. PEOPLE DO NOT PM HIM OR ATTEMPT TO BUY FROM HIM BECAUSE YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF OR JERKED AROUND FOR MONTHS
Old 04-16-2009, 12:58 AM
NealFoReal

I have the best friends anyone could ask for...
Now you go live you life, and I'll live mine.

Thanks buddy.
Do us all a favor and end your life

Quick Reply: F4i Side Fairings and Fender