How To Find Cheap Bikes

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 07:20 PM

*.Mostwanted.* can only hope to improve
Re: How To Find Cheap Bikes

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
lived under a bridge but he's got a camera to take a picture of
where he lived...
cell phone pic,how the hell u get to 36 from bowman is beyond me i havent been out bowman in prolly 3 years,how about anderson district fairgrounds @ 5:00? main parking lot in front of the ticket booth, man to man,my fist - ur face
Old 10-21-2009, 07:24 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by *.Mostwanted.*
cell phone pic,how the hell u get to 36 from bowman is beyond me i havent been out bowman in prolly 3 years,how about anderson district fairgrounds @ 5:00? main parking lot in front of the ticket booth, man to man,my fist - ur face
So you took a picture of your pimp getup under a bridge with your "Cell" phone? I can see the sign now.... "Spare change to pay my cell phone bill so I can update my shitty website"
Old 10-21-2009, 07:25 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Sounds great! i'll be there!
Old 10-21-2009, 07:27 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by never 2 old
Sounds great! i'll be there!
Throw a nice big rear naked choke in there for me would ya? But do me a favor, don't stop until his lips turn blue and he stops breathing! Thanks dude, I'll owe you many of these!
Old 10-21-2009, 07:29 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Ha ha ima givem the flu!
Old 10-21-2009, 07:31 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Throw a nice big rear naked choke in there for me would ya? But do me a favor, don't stop until his lips turn blue and he stops breathing! Thanks dude, I'll owe you many of these!
LOL! you got it! MMA is my way! i'll tak a pic of his knocked out *** and post it up!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:55 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

holy ****.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:46 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

So the *least wanted* was a no show, i somehow knew he wasent going show...then i text him(got his number off his site) the ***** said he was there and waited till 5:30 HAHA! YA RIGHT!
I tell him he has no clue who he is messing with... the ***** tells me word for word...
This is his text
"pres of vagos is my brother in law...ask frazier (beardo) if you dont believe me...frazier had a knife to his throat for ******* with me"

Then im like realy ******* pissed because this is my bro....when i get this pissed, im likely to get in trouble for killing this *****!
This guy is a way over the top complete scumbag!
Old 10-21-2009, 10:08 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

so he couldn't round up his posse fast enough...
Old 10-21-2009, 10:19 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

This guy realy got under my skin.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by never 2 old
This guy realy got under my skin.
i showed waited till 5:30,you were late/never showed while i was there/doubt u did in general and i left,nuff said
Old 10-21-2009, 10:47 PM

mikerote is a decent person

36? thats down in dead bluff **** that,how bout 299 towards burney? lots dirt roads out there to dump ur body/bike on
haha i love reading this +1 for everything Mr. Farley typed lol
Old 10-21-2009, 11:34 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

i showed waited till 5:30,you were late/never showed while i was there/doubt u did in general and i left,nuff said
LOL! ya sure you did gangsta.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

subscribed lol.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:10 AM
N/A

So now you have to call friends of friends and try and round up a crew. You call him out and you don't show up? So you say you know people and because you know people they are going to hold a knife to some dudes throat over and internet beef? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHH Jesus christ you ******* geek, you are an internet chump. Go play World of Warcraft and create fake *** search engines that don't work somewhere else. Your **** doesn't work here and nobody thinks you are hardcore bro, just another person who will end up not even making a mark with your measly posts that account for nothing.... heeeyyyyyyy, kind of sounds like your life. You amount to NOTHING!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
So now you have to call friends of friends and try and round up a crew. You call him out and you don't show up? So you say you know people and because you know people they are going to hold a knife to some dudes throat over and internet beef? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHH Jesus christ you ******* geek, you are an internet chump. Go play World of Warcraft and create fake *** search engines that don't work somewhere else. Your **** doesn't work here and nobody thinks you are hardcore bro, just another person who will end up not even making a mark with your measly posts that account for nothing.... heeeyyyyyyy, kind of sounds like your life. You amount to NOTHING!!!
i tryed world of warcraft once,it was to hard and i couldnt figure it out /fail
Old 10-22-2009, 02:47 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

this *** tried to neg rep me saying "useless posts" LOL. Your posts are just about as useless as your bullshit website sucka. Get the **** outta here with that **** squid.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:53 AM
NealFoReal

red blox for you squid sauce
Old 10-22-2009, 03:05 AM
NealFoReal

Check out my new avatar. I'm so gangsta. I'm not good with drawing ***** so excuse the work. I'm sure it dont bother you coz you probably get enough ***** on the daily that you dont need to look at the bs pic I put up of one. Lemme guess, you wanna fight me now too lmao. Come to Queens if you do. I'll be here
Old 10-22-2009, 04:04 AM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

OK WHERE THE **** DO U THINK ITS OK TO GIVE MY NUMBER OUT MJEW...FIRST OFF TAKE THAT **** OFF YOUR REPLAYS SAYN YOU WERE WESTCOAST CONNECTION MEDIA ****** ....NEVER HAVE U BEEN AFFILIATED WITH MY CREW...YOU SAW US A FEW YEARS AT A REDDING SHOW NOW YOUR DOIN MY MEDIA ARE U ****'N SERIOUS
FROM WHAT I GATHERD YOUR UP THERE CAUSE'N ALL KINDS OF **** WITH TEAM STEP IT UP... AND NOW YOUR FAKE'N THE FUNK ON HERE ....I DON'T HAVE YOUR NUMBER SO DON'T CALL STOP WITH THE LIES AND QUIT...YOU'VE DONE PISSED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME STOP WITH ALL YOUR ****'N LIES... I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEAR 1 MORE THING ABOUT U AND YOUR MOUTH WE ARE GONNA HAVE A REAL PROBLEM YOUNGSTER

Quick Reply: How To Find Cheap Bikes