How To Find Cheap Bikes

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 04:23 PM

*.Mostwanted.* can only hope to improve
How To Find Cheap Bikes

After lookin for cheap bikes for DAYS i finally got sick of browsing through google & eGay,i said **** it and made a custom google search engine, bookmark this and USE it! custom made to find cheap bikes,type what bike you want in and it will find what you want,figured it would be a helpful tool

Hit This Link And Use The Search Box On The Page
http://www.mostwanteddesigns.com/che...archengine.htm
Old 10-21-2009, 04:58 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How To Find Cheap Bikes

Quit ******' spamming!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Quit ******' spamming!
im not spamming,im trying to make "us" as RIDERS a actually helpful tool,the more threads its in the more input is put on where it needs to be improved
Old 10-21-2009, 05:13 PM
N/A

It's nothing more than a simple webpage with a google search engine shoved in there with your own HTML or C++ or Dream Weaver garbage. I've searched probably 15 different ways trying to find bikes and everytime I get back shitty listings, inaccurate descriptions, or just details about the bike... hardly any of them gave me good solid links to bikes with a price and even the few I did get were priced SHITTY and not even close to a good price. So again, quit ******' spamming!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:15 PM

It's nothing more than a simple webpage with a google search engine shoved in there with your own HTML or C++ or Dream Weaver garbage. I've searched probably 15 different ways trying to find bikes and everytime I get back shitty listings, inaccurate descriptions, or just details about the bike... hardly any of them gave me good solid links to bikes with a price and even the few I did get were priced SHITTY and not even close to a good price. So again, quit ******' spamming!
the more threads its in the more input is put on where it needs to be improved,stop being a skeptical *****,this is why it was posted,to find out where the faults are and FIX them
Old 10-21-2009, 05:17 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by *.Mostwanted.*
the more threads its in the more input is put on where it needs to be improved,stop being a skeptical *****,this is why it was posted,to find out where the faults are and FIX them
Try posting them in 1 section asking "I have created a search engine that allows you to find bikes for cheap. Can you try it out, tell me what you think?" The more sections you post it in makes you look like a spammer for starters and since it doesn't work for **** now you just look like a spamming ra-tard that can't work that-there internet.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:19 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Hey vanilla ice....go away, in your avitar you look like a fool!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:20 PM

Try posting them in 1 section asking "I have created a search engine that allows you to find bikes for cheap. Can you try it out, tell me what you think?" The more sections you post it in makes you look like a spammer for starters and since it doesn't work for **** now you just look like a spamming ra-tard that can't work that-there internet.
then tell me where you found a fault in a PM and ill get to work on it,its that simple dude,not here to argue with you
Old 10-21-2009, 05:21 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

He's done nothing to it. It's just a form posting to the google search with whatever you type in and his user id.

Last edited by inolen; 10-21-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:21 PM
N/A

I'm not here to argue with you either... I tell you how it works around here, and you go OK. See, no arguing!!
Old 10-21-2009, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
He's done nothing to it. It's just a form posting to the google search with whatever you type in.
there is actually quite a bit done to it,with a long list of sites ive found that have had pretty good results in the past,maybe its because i know how to use it is where the problems are,i didnt put it here to get called a spammer,if you guys took the time,you would notice the idea behind it
Old 10-21-2009, 05:27 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Actually, I am wrong. It looks like with the Google CSE you can set up a few sites that it weighs in more. Still, useless.

http://www.google.com/cse/manage/create for anyone interested.

Last edited by inolen; 10-21-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:31 PM

Actually, I am wrong. It looks like with the Google CSE you can set up a few sites that it weights in more. Still, useless.

http://www.google.com/cse/manage/create for anyone interested.
its technically a adsense creation,and its using youtube,craigslist,stuntlife of course and quite a few others i can get the list its using if i need to,its based mostly for U.S. users
Old 10-21-2009, 05:31 PM

its technically a adsense creation,and its using youtube,craigslist,stuntlife of course and quite a few others i can get the list its using if i need to,its based mostly for U.S. users
You're an idiot.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:32 PM
N/A

Well buddy, good luck with whatever it is you are trying to accomplish.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:35 PM

You're an idiot.
think what you want,if i put enough time into it,it will be a good tool,unless you got a link to ANYTHING thats purpose built for this,yeah,thanks have a good day BTW
Old 10-21-2009, 05:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 10-21-2009, 05:41 PM
N/A

think what you want,if i put enough time into it,it will be a good tool,unless you got a link to ANYTHING thats purpose built for this,yeah,thanks have a good day BTW
Localizing a search is a good idea, your implementation of it using your shitty *** site and spamming Stuntlife with 8 threads or whatever is a BAAAAAAD idea. Using Google CSE is just ridiculous and extremely broad. Besides, if I wanted to find a cheap bike I'm going to search on a more local level and typically search specific sites because those sites do not branch out to others and I can find EXACT details. For example, Klodes here in Denver. Salvage yard that has tons of bikes for cheap, but you won't find these listings on any other site and some retarded Google custom search won't be able to find it because Klode is a very specific site. Their listings will not be found in a generalize search.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:41 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

This isnt confirmed yet but i think this is the guy that screwed team stepitup and sabotaged the team web site. if it is, i would like to take you for a ride.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:42 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by never 2 old
This isnt confirmed yet but i think this is the guy that screwed team stepitup and sabotaged the team web site. if it is, i would like to take you on a ride.
I need some juicy details!

Quick Reply: How To Find Cheap Bikes