sickest "production" car ever

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
Re: sickest "production" car ever

mid 8s with that tire is sick. even if ford sells these at a loss they will make it up in sales of parts to wanna be street racers
Old 12-03-2009, 08:37 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz
mid 8s with that tire is sick. even if ford sells these at a loss they will make it up in sales of parts to wanna be street racers
It's not street legal. It won't be wanna be street racers buying it.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:49 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm over it. Who gives a ****? it is not a street car. It is barely a production car. And I can't afford it nor would I buy it if I could
Old 12-03-2009, 02:11 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

i have to see it hook and run 8.5 to believe it. its a sick car but id rather build something else for that kind of money. hell id rather have a new skyline.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lit

then again the zo6 has ac, power steering, air bags, power brakes, baller nav, and the comfort factor.
Both the ZR1 and Z06 have all of that, your point?

ZR1>>>>>>Mustang
Old 12-03-2009, 07:29 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Comparing that Mustang to a Vette is like comparing a stuntbike to a streetbike. They're barely even in the same catagory....

.......and that Mustang is ugly.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Zuki750
It's not street legal. It won't be wanna be street racers buying it.
it will be wannabees buying parts to make their current car go fast .
Old 12-03-2009, 08:17 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

it will be wannabees buying parts to make their current car go fast .
They won't be buying them from Ford.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:23 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

you guys are kinda missing the point
that car IS a full drag car, no other company would make anything like that

it'd be like honda makeing a full stunt f4i with cage, HB, ect..ect.. most streetbike riders would be like "oh thats gay", but if you stunt it'd be pretty badass, I'd still ride my haggared F4, but Id still think its cool.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:39 PM
Is building another f4i

They won't be buying them from Ford.
really , you must have of never laid eyes on a motorsport catalog
Old 12-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by *Tanus*

it'd be like honda makeing a full stunt f4i with cage, HB, ect..ect.. most streetbike riders would be like "oh thats gay", but if you stunt it'd be pretty badass, I'd still ride my haggared F4, but Id still think its cool.
all the big american manufactures used to do it in the 60s. alt wheel base . aluminum body panels all other kind of limited edition race cars..emission standards and the fuel crisis of the 70s changed everyone opinion of over the top production cars. seems like ford is willing to do it again in a effort to get more people into the show rooms . I like it cant wait to see what chevy does in retaliation
Old 12-03-2009, 10:48 PM

really , you must have of never laid eyes on a motorsport catalog
Your street racers must be different than ours. Nobody up here pays inflated dealer prices for ****. They use aftermarket parts. Most consider everything the factories make to be garbage anyway.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:49 PM

all the big american manufactures used to do it in the 60s. alt wheel base . aluminum body panels all other kind of limited edition race cars..emission standards and the fuel crisis of the 70s changed everyone opinion of over the top production cars. seems like ford is willing to do it again in a effort to get more people into the show rooms . I like it cant wait to see what chevy does in retaliation
Weren't all the 60s cars street legal though?
Old 12-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Is building another f4i

Weren't all the 60s cars street legal though?
no they sold limited prod drag cars at the time
Old 12-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Is building another f4i

Your street racers must be different than ours. Nobody up here pays inflated dealer prices for ****. They use aftermarket parts. Most consider everything the factories make to be garbage anyway.
well im willing to bet ford doesnt think so
Old 12-04-2009, 07:38 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

you can get camaros and challengers as "body in white" from manufacturers to build what ever race car you want, no vin, not street legal.

And the Challenger already has a "drag Package" availble.....
http://www.automobilemag.com/feature...age/index.html
Old 12-04-2009, 08:42 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

WRONG!!!

Old 12-04-2009, 09:26 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

Pretty Sick, Cool to see Ford And Mopar is building full on Production Purpose built cars. Reminds me of the drag ready Destroyer Harley Davidsons!

I like the Mustangs alot but the Challenger is a sweet new car!
Old 12-04-2009, 12:03 PM
LPS

LPS is a decent person

you have no idea what your talking about

I drag race almost every weekend!!! So I MOST DEF know what Im talking about!!! Been there done that!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Lacks self-control

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1...amaro-for-7000

Quick Reply: sickest "production" car ever