Psychogang www.Psychogang.com
PA

Psychofest 2007...The Final Thread.

Old 03-23-2007, 09:58 PM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Psychofest 2007...The Final Thread.

PsychoFest 2007 is being held on MAY 5th and 6th, 2007 in York, PA at the York Fairgrounds. Yes, I know this is King of the South Weekend, and yes I know that some other events are also booked for that weekend. I respect and appreciate the fact that everyone has a right to hold their event when they see fit, and can make it work with venues, sponsors, etc. I also am holding a 2nd PsychoFest on August 18th, but this event will be a one day event in conjunction with a very popular Tuner Car Show. I will release more details on that show at a later date, but YES, there are TWO PsychoFest dates planned for 2007!

I will make this final and last post here on Stuntlife to make it VERY clear that I wish all events that weekend nothing but the best and have absolutely no bad blood with any promoter or rider who does not choose to come to Psychofest this year. I had to hold the event when I could get the venue, get backing from my sponsors, etc. It is that simple. For those who have been to Psychofest before, you know what the event is all about, and you know how I run my show, and this year will be no different. The only difference is that this year I have a new location in the middle of several heavily populated areas and only 40 mins from Baltimore. I also have a great sponsor stepping up to the plate this year to help try to bring more fans to the stands with a very powerful advertising campaign including radio, tv, billboards, and newspaper ads. Bottom line, it will be the well managed, very fun, and very fair Psychofest everyone is used to, with high hopes for a very good crowd and beautiful sunshine which Psychofest has not had over the past three events I have held!

Events:

Individual Freestyle (The Main Event) Only TOP 10 Qualifiers Compete for Win Sunday
1st $1000 and ***FREE POWERS STUNTWORX CRASH CAGE***
2nd $600 and $100 Gift Certificate to Big Boys Toyz
3rd $400 and Free Pair of Sha-Sha Fine Shoes

Tandem Freestyle (Routine must be 2up at least 80% of run to count) Only TOP 10 Qualifiers Compete for Win Sunday
1st $500 and ***FREE POWERS STUNTWORX CRASH CAGE***
2nd $300 and $100 Gift Certificate to Big Boys Toyz
3rd $200 and Free Pair of Sha-Sha Fine Shoes

Timed Stoppie (Approximately a 100' approach)
1st $500 and ***FREE POWERS STUNTWORX CRASH CAGE***
2nd $300 and $100 Gift Certificate to Big Boys Toyz
3rd $200 and Free Pair of Sha-Sha Fine Shoes

Team Event Only TOP 10 Qualifiers Compete for Win Sunday
1st $1000
2nd $600
3rd $400

FUN EVENTS:

Psycho Barrel Race (Timed Event)
1st FREE Front and Rear Sprockets and New Chain from Moto-Heaven.com

Sickest Trick (Crowd Judged. Loudest Cheers Wins!)
1st Place FREE CRASH CAGE FROM POWERS STUNTWORX

Craziest Burnout (Crowd Judged. Loudest Cheers Wins! This is a stationary carnage burnout comp in a designated area only purely for crowd pleasure! The most carnage wins! The venue will not allow burnouts in riding area!)
FREE TIRE FROM BIG BOYS TOYZ

*** RIDERS AND COMPETITORS MUST READ!!! *** Saturday May 5th Gates Open at 5:00 pm. All riders will need to sign in to be able to ride and compete. I will have riding areas for all riders who want to ride, but you will pay $10 per day to have a rider pass in addition to the gate fee for all who enter of $10. So simply put, if you want to come to the event to watch, it is $10/day. You want to ride, it is $20 a day. Depending on the events you enter, the competition fee will vary. The team event, individul freestyle, and tandem freestyle events will require you to qualify. You will have two minutes on saturday night to prove you have what it takes to compete Sunday. You will not be charged above and beyond the $20 rider fee to compete unless you qualify saturday night. This will be judged by me and my staff on the basis of skill level and entertainment value. My decisions will be final on the qualifying as I am not going to have time to let 45 riders compete in individual, team, or tandem freestyle runs on sunday, and I have a show to put on for the spectators. I will be taking only the top 10 riders or teams in the three main events for sunday, so if you want to compete in the big events, come ready to impress Saturday in the two minute qualifiers. ***PLEASE NOTE*** You will need to show style, skill, and a thought out riding show to qualify. I do not care if your the most technical rider in the country if you have no showmanship. If you need an idea of what it takes to qualify, look at any of Teachs runs from any comp he has entered. I use him as an example because he will likely not be at Psychofest this year due to another booking, but his runs incorporate skill, style, and showmanship. You must have all three to make it to the Top 10. UNFORTUNATLY, burnouts WILL NOT BE ALLOWED! I am sorry, and I have tried to work this out with venue, but they will not budge. The burnout comp will be held in a burnout area and really is not a technical burnout, but rather a crowd pleasure carnage burnout comp!

All other events will be open to anyone and will not require a qualifying run! PLEASE do not enter SICKEST trick unless you have something unique to show the crowd! It only makes you look bad. You do not have to crash or brake bones to enter, you just need to have something that we all have not seen in films many times before. The more unique, irregardless of the difficulty, the better!

Sunday May 6th, gates open at 8am to all riders for warm ups and fun! Competitions start at noon sharp! Competitors MUST BE SIGNED IN NO LATER THAN 11AM or YOU WILL NOT COMPETE!!!

Going to be a great time! Be there or wish you had!

Hotel Hot Spot will be the Holidome!

2000 Loucks Road
York, PA 17404
(717) 846-9500

Tell them your coming in for PsychoFest at the York Fairgrounds on May 5th and 6th!

***ANY VENDORS OR SPONSORS WHO WANT TO BE A PART OF PSYCHOFEST 2007 NEED TO EMAIL ME NOW!!! stunters4u@yahoo.com ***

DEMO VIDEO CLIP FROM PAST PSYCHOFESTS www.psycho-fest.com

Hope to see you there!

JAGMAN