Vibe magazine names eminem best rapper ever

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 06:41 PM
Tx mutha****@ were i stay

EROCK817 is a decent person
Re: Vibe magazine names eminem best rapper ever

no no no

always the illusion of people riding on 44's no dude just dont

lil flip once was know and good but just aint doing it no more as for bun b your rigth his good but dont know about the o g status rigth their.....
Old 01-16-2009, 12:52 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EROCK817
2pac and biggie please......they werent good at all plus they got famous after they past away r.i.p..
Honestly dude , you need to do a little studying before you say stuff like that .

Originally Posted by EROCK817
Jay-z he has to be the weakest rapper ever pure luck of gaining fans never liked his music or any thing about him
And Jay-z has skills . Not really the best , but you can't deny his lyrics do have style .

Last edited by Crazy D; 01-16-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:30 AM

STiRiDaZ is a decent person

The only one that's on your list that can even compare to eminem is 2 pac I definitely agree with eminem being the #1 rapper. The one thing that eminem does that I have not seen anyone else do is his rhymes are so visual when you listen to them it's like hes telling a story it's not like the other rappers out there who jus rhyme something then something else totally unrelated em's stuff is like a storyline in most of his songs.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:36 AM

**D** is a decent person

Originally Posted by STiRiDaZ
The only one that's on your list that can even compare to eminem is 2 pac I definitely agree with eminem being the #1 rapper. The one thing that eminem does that I have not seen anyone else do is his rhymes are so visual when you listen to them it's like hes telling a story it's not like the other rappers out there who jus rhyme something then something else totally unrelated em's stuff is like a storyline in most of his songs.
Very true....But you gotta keep in mind 85% of people these days dont give a dam about what a song means... If it sounds good they like it.. I think Em has both qualities on lock.. Others will disagree.. It all comes down to how one understands the song...
Old 01-24-2009, 04:09 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by STiRiDaZ
Eminem did not invent the art of storytelling rap . All i will say is four words . " La Di Da Di "
Old 05-31-2009, 01:05 PM

w!LL is a decent person

You clearly no nothing about music, numbers 1,2 and 3 are terrible and 4 and 5 do not match Em in any way, shape or form.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Crazy D
Eminem did not invent the art of storytelling rap . All i will say is four words . " La Di Da Di "
Old 06-02-2009, 10:21 PM

sepdx is a decent person

Originally Posted by ChaserChris
I can't believe I just read some people listing lil wayne as a great rapper because of lyrical content...WOW. Anyways like already mentioned Army of The Pharaohs basically has most of the heavy hitters in the underground covered but then theres Tech N9ne, Ill Bill, Skatterman & Snugbrim, and Immortal Technique just off the top of my head who are all shittin on mainstream rappers or rappers who the average joe would say is hype.
fa sho im hella into hip hop listen almost all types of it as far as the "the best" depends on what u mean. Tech N9ne can flat spit period and dude who said hell no to chamillionaire??? WTF are you talkin about son have u listened to his old **** and **** even his new **** dudes hella monotone but dude can spit period, just like lil flip used to straight mean. as far as best i dont really have a say but i think peeps need to reconize mac dre and big L also think ice cube still has it to.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:25 AM

zookiezook is a decent person

where o where do i start ... 1st off rap and hip-hop are not the same thing...well id be quoting a lotta ppl on this thread because i agree with a lot of ppl about a lot of things so im not gonna start pasting im just gonna say ......
Em is not the best rapper, id hate 2 say it cause im not rascist but he wouldn't have the shine he does if he wasn't white, this aint 2 take anything away from him cause i like some on some of his tracks. but a real artist doesn't put out happy go lucky songs, a real artist puts his ****** heart in all his shyt not just sum of it which is all i can say for em a real artist doesn't sell out
nelly, t.i., shouldn't even b mentioned
wayne doesn't write most of his shyt,and hes ******* garbage, a ******* studio thug , every1 from the streets knows the real deal about him and how hes ******* fake, gillie the kid wrote a lot of his shyt and wayne gets the shine, jim jones doesn't write his shyt either, cassidy is a punch line rapper who cant sell and he cant even go back 2 philly,*** jeezy and gucci mane, nelly is a ******* looney tunes rapper and the thing him and LL have in common is that there in it 4 bitches ( i ******* hate that and thats not what rap is), boosie and webbie are ***( club music is not hip-hop), asher roth is ******* garbage, **** kanye west ( he aint a real artist) he make some good beats i wont deny that but he samples every1s shyt and makes tracks and calls himself the best and auto-tunes everything now and thinks he can sing, and he steals other ppls songs like lupe fiasco( diamonds are forever was originally lupes shyt with the same beat but since lupe wasn't big at the time kanye stole that shyt and got all the credit , and he calls himself an artist),**** the Game, on that note *** t-pain **** dip-set, **** puffy, the only 2 down south rappers who are artists are luda and scarface
ppl are on here saying they forgot 2 mention ppl in there fave list, if thats the case you shouldnt be posting
like nas said hip-hop is dead
i do not respect any artist who makes shyt up, that aint real, its ******* radio rap is the reason y hip-hop is dead .. ppl like that bullshyt radio shyt and buy that and in return real artist cant get signed
some of my faves are in no order
jay, nas, biggie, pac, big l, common, mos def, talib, canibus, lupe fiasco( best new artist hands down) , 2 many undergrounders 2 list, raekwon, jurasssic 5 and beastie boys ,the old lox, the old 50 cent ( power of the doller album, one of the best albums ive ever heard), and im getting tired of typing so ima rap this shyt up
basically *** pretty much everything u hear on the radio its because of that shyt we dont get the privelage of hearing good shyt
and thats all i gotta say... 4 now
Old 06-07-2009, 02:24 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

you need to go jump off a tall building for taking music so ****** serious
Old 06-09-2009, 05:00 PM

zookiezook is a decent person

sorry 4 not supporting the ******* garbage on the radio and the garbage records being put out