Vibe magazine names eminem best rapper ever

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 05:26 AM

Sikgixxer750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Vibe magazine names eminem best rapper ever

They named him the best rapper alive. That excludes biggie and pac which are the names everyone on here is throwing out before him. You can definitely make a pretty decent argument that he can even be top 5 of all time imo.
Also for everyone that is saying Lil Wayne is garbage try listening to some of his freestyles or just put in the drought 3 mixtape. You guys are saying he is garbage off his mainstreem hits that he just uses to make money and draw in a whole new fan base.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:26 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

common is pretty good.

i also like webbie and lil boosie but i dont think theyre the greatest of all time rappers...

what about LL COOL J??

hes been lickin his mouth during interviews for years and is about to release a new album this year haha
Old 10-24-2008, 12:32 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
common is pretty good.

i also like webbie and lil boosie but i dont think theyre the greatest of all time rappers...

what about LL COOL J??

hes been lickin his mouth during interviews for years and is about to release a new album this year haha
LL's album came out a few months ago and bombed.

Webbie sucks.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:43 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

how does webbie and boosie suck?? they have some slappers
Old 10-24-2008, 12:45 PM
$$$$$$$

heres your boy weezy though

Old 10-24-2008, 01:05 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
heres your boy weezy though

Thats his pops. Baby raised him from back in the day. I still think its gay but thats like kissing your father Iono tho - I would never kiss my pops on the lips Its a bird peck from the birdman I suppose
Old 10-24-2008, 01:11 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EZEC
+1

no common, mos def, de la soul, talib kweli???

i'm a metal guy but i like most of their stuff

and what about black rob?
****, I forgot about Common and Mos Def... add these cats to my above list. And add some Run DMC in the mix to... the Rev is still sick!
Old 10-24-2008, 05:23 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sikgixxer750
They named him the best rapper alive. That excludes biggie and pac which are the names everyone on here is throwing out before him. You can definitely make a pretty decent argument that he can even be top 5 of all time imo.
Also for everyone that is saying Lil Wayne is garbage try listening to some of his freestyles or just put in the drought 3 mixtape. You guys are saying he is garbage off his mainstreem hits that he just uses to make money and draw in a whole new fan base.

lil wayne has alot of sick *** songs. the only thing that i dont like is how he makes a mix tape every week and you have to sort out alot of crap. and alot of his better songs are just him on another artists track.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:26 PM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats his pops. Baby raised him from back in the day. I still think its gay but thats like kissing your father Iono tho - I would never kiss my pops on the lips Its a bird peck from the birdman I suppose
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

they said its a MOB thing.. aint no mobster kissin on the lips

thats his young'n son
Old 10-24-2008, 10:15 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

number one- rakim, no question
then theres; guru, nas, krs-1, big L, of course biggie and pac, az, cam'ron, and pretty much the entire wu tang clan...
too many to list actually.
i see lil wayne's dumb *** all the time on the beach down here, right by where i live, hes always completely fucked up in the back of a black rolls convertible.

Last edited by aw0n0; 10-24-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:32 PM

stuntrydatony is a decent person

Originally Posted by Vetter
Guru! and i dont mean the streetfighter.

del is pretty sick to.

and as much as i dont like alot of the pop Em songs... most the other ones are pretty good lyrically speaking.

i read in radar magazine that he plans a comeback and that DJ PREMIER is producing the beats. if so... that ***** gonna be gangster like GANGSTARR!

EDIT: and yes proof died but in radar magazine apparently thats the energy hes using to get off the ****** video games and ice cream up in Detroit and get out to NY with premier and do this new album. Proof was hisi homie and Em wouldnt be EM without him and the interview explained all that.

Eminem has also been named the modern day Elvis...i can see that.

Del the funky homosafien right? yea hes tight.

how did proof die. d12 wasnt too hot to me but i liked proof and swifty outta them.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by joe98
i wouldnt write about anything. white people shouldnt rap its stupid and a lame attempt to fit in bc you grew up in trash with thugs

definitely. lose yourself was decent but cant compare to any T.I. or 90% of Lil Wayne. they all have a few songs that suck but eminem has the most that suck T.I. has the least that suck and thats just the way it is
damn man thats the most retarded way to look at it. he learned how to flow hard and got reputation and blew up b/c he got respect for his talent. you arent goin to blow up on the rap scene not fitting in
Old 10-24-2008, 11:38 PM

i wouldnt write about anything. white people shouldnt rap its stupid and a lame attempt to fit in bc you grew up in trash with thugs

definitely. lose yourself was decent but cant compare to any T.I. or 90% of Lil Wayne. they all have a few songs that suck but eminem has the most that suck T.I. has the least that suck and thats just the way it is
damn man thats the most retarded way to look at things in so many ways. he got to where he is b/c he had great flow and ryming talent. you must have some kinda respect on the underground scene to blow up in the rap scene properly so i wouldnt say hes trying to fit in.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
Not to mention Freestyling.. OFF THE TOP OF THE HEAD SOMETIMES!

many people dont even know the definition of freestyling.. there are several

and too many people drop beef rappers names with damn near every style

mase is one style, mos def/ common is another and wayne....aint ****
Old 10-25-2008, 12:33 AM
$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by aw0n0
number one- rakim, no question
then theres; guru, nas, krs-1, big L, of course biggie and pac, az, cam'ron, and pretty much the entire wu tang clan...
too many to list actually.
i see lil wayne's dumb *** all the time on the beach down here, right by where i live, hes always completely fucked up in the back of a black rolls convertible.
lil wayne is a junkie.. he drinks hella of that zurp ****.. its gonna kill him if he keeps it up.

cam'ron i dont even consider a rapper.. he just talks through his songs. but his album "come home with me" had some funny skits.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:36 AM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve
Post Re: Vibe magazine names eminem best rapper ever

no 90%of his **** is rambling about killing his wife or mom or burying bodies and crazy **** its pathetic attempts to "be cool"
I agree. I dont think hes any good. He only got hot at first because his style was different and he was a white dude in a black mans game. However...I did like 8mile LOL....I liked when he bang ol girl at his job....of all the girls though why they pick that ugly bitch....that bitch is ugly!!
Old 10-25-2008, 12:38 AM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

cam'ron i dont even consider a rapper.. he just talks through his songs. but his album "come home with me" had some funny skits.[/quote]

I never understand what the **** CAMRON is talking about LOL....he just says words and makes up in sentences LOL.....Maybe i dont understand because its a NEW YORK thing. but its like hes not even speaking english. Most rappers 'flow' he just says words over a beat
Old 10-29-2008, 06:30 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

wow noone mentioned slug from atmosphere, sage francis, or celph titled!?!

1-atmosphere
2-sage francis
3-jedi mind tricks
4-celph titled
5-apathy
6-nas
7-mac dre
8-common
9-del
10-mos def

^ top 10 in no order
Old 10-29-2008, 06:49 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

**** we might as well say Flava Flav lol...
Old 10-29-2008, 07:30 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

hahaha!!!

Quick Reply: Vibe magazine names eminem best rapper ever