Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: how long after buying your bike did you start to wheelie?
1 month or less
55.00%
1-3"months"
20.33%
4-6"months"
8.33%
7-9"months"
3.67%
10-1year
3.00%
1yr-1yr & 3months
6.33%
1&4 to 1&6
0.33%
1&7 to 1&9
0%
1&10-2yrs
1.00%
took longer than 2yrs
2.00%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

how long after you got your bike befor you started to do wheelies?

Old 08-29-2004, 01:29 AM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person
Re: how long after you got your bike befor you started to do wheelies?

Originally Posted by FHL
Wow this is sad. I think it's against the laws of nature for a 300 pound 17 year old to be on a sportbike. It's bad enough that I'm on a 954 but lord knows some fat kid that upsets the suspension on a sportbike will go down hard.

I just can't help giggling when I think about you looping a 1st gear wheelie cause you can only get it up 2 feet but then your weight takes over and even after you close the throttle it still goes backwards and you try and try to slam it back down with the rear brake but you flip and it it falls on top of you. Then you go "teeehehe" like the Pillsbury doughboy cause you're so huge you broke the bikes fall....

Learn to spell.
That was a pretty productive comment. I checked your avatar for a pic of you stunting, but it wasn't there..... then I checked your gallery, still nothing. As for weighing 300 and breaking the bike, I attached a pic of one of the guys on the team. He is 3+ and the bike never failed. What about the pro's that are doing 4 ups? Think 4 riders weigh more than 300 lbs? Be productive with your posts, people are here to learn.

Can't attach, so check the link.

http://www.taildraggerz.com/AUG-22-04.htm
Old 08-29-2004, 02:28 PM
Who needs roads!?

GPcrew is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks flametoe fo getin my back , he just hatin cause he cant do anything on his bike and he see's someone trying to learn so he laughs at them and calls himself a stunter. FHL is 17 too so he proble hasent even whiped out on his bike yet, he'll proble sell his bike after his first wreck and get a honda civic. cause he has no heart for the sport, and if you wanna laugh at somone for trying then i hope you do sell you bike and get a civic cause in my opinion you dont belong on a bike. everyone's gotta start somewhere.. peace out to everybody exept FHL.
Old 08-29-2004, 05:20 PM

Bender is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GPcrew
thats sick price dude i think iam gonna go with the cheeper one and the 9rr isolder right? i guess thatll be cheaper eh? guess its 9rr 4 me!

Hi mate, Im a big fella too at 6,2" 100kg, I have pulled wheelies on everything I have been able to get my hands on, I also agree go a CBR900RR are the go, parts are eaisy to find and you can strip these your self.

I have 2 CBR900RR 99' these bikes are almost industractable I have broken heaps on mine and my self but It has held up better than most of my mates bikes.... I know not everyone is in a situation where they can have 2 bikes, but if you buy 2 older bikes or one old bike for stunting and one good on for road riding.

also if you happen to get the same model you can use one Rego..... little dodgy but still works well for me...

Good luck,
Old 08-29-2004, 11:15 PM
Who needs roads!?

thats what i wanna do but dont know if ima have $$ to do it! well im gonna drop out soon and get GED and wait couple years to get the tech school sheot so in the mean time full time jobs with no bills exept bike stuff will proble kick A$$ !!! i should be makin lota $bank$ soon i hope. my part time now will take a while to pay off my bike so ima try after i get out of school to get full time there to make mo $$ but if they cant git me full time i guess ill roll with 2 parts or find anoither job that can put me full time.. untill i get out of school tho i doubt the 2 bike thing will work but thanks anyway , o yea im shure when i get a bigger bike ill get the wheelies down alot faster cause i can power em up.if i play my cards right i should have a 9rr by end of FEB or early MARCH. later "MATE" JK
Old 08-30-2004, 12:28 PM

Kube is an unknown quantity at this point

dude, stfu. you're 17, just finish your last year of school and get your god damn diploma. then do whatever the hell you want.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:19 PM
Who needs roads!?

but i have this year and a make up year to go and if i mess up anymore itll be 2 make up year or 1 1/2
Old 08-30-2004, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Kube
dude, stfu. you're 17, just finish your last year of school and get your god damn diploma. then do whatever the hell you want.
I like how the people who can't stunt **** on the ones that are trying to learn. GPcrew can be a little annoying from time to time, but he is here to better himself and has asked some valid questions.

Oh yeah 20 isn't that old and wise either. And please post a few pics of you skills.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:33 PM
Who needs roads!?

man i just got the new cycle trader and all the 9rr's are at least 4 g's , how the hell u get yours so cheap flametoe? salvage title or something , did you buy it after someone wrecked it? even as old as 93's there one but its like 3800? wtf am i missing out on some only stunters can buy cheap deal or something?
Old 08-30-2004, 02:45 PM

kx125726 is an unknown quantity at this point

everything is cycle trader is way high priced my roomie is lookin for a bike under 4 grand and cant find ****. your best bet is e bay motors or check with the local crews they usualy have bikes for sale
Old 08-30-2004, 02:51 PM

kx125726 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry for reposting i just read the rest of the thread since last time i posted. I like doin stand ups much better. that feeling like you are goin to fall off means ur where ya wana be. the other day i got one up in 1st gear and held it at 10,000 rpms till i got close to a car and set it down. once u hit the bp constant throtle will hold it up
Old 08-30-2004, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Flametoe
I like how the people who can't stunt **** on the ones that are trying to learn. GPcrew can be a little annoying from time to time, but he is here to better himself and has asked some valid questions.

Oh yeah 20 isn't that old and wise either. And please post a few pics of you skills.
that comment has absolutely nothing to do with stunting in any way. did you graduate from high school, and if so, would you recommend following the same path to others? the point that i was getting at was that he needs to graduate from high school instead of getting a GED, then if he doesnt feel the need to continue his education, so be it.
Old 08-30-2004, 03:01 PM
Who needs roads!?

the dude where u get the ged from sayed now in fl its called a florida high school diploma instead of GED. so it wont matter when i get these low budget jobs im currently having and im gonna go to tech school in couple years so i can make some bank now and can continue learning stunts. and when i wanna REAL job then im shure ged or hs is not as imporatant as the tech school info , thats my prospective on it
Old 08-30-2004, 05:48 PM

that comment has absolutely nothing to do with stunting in any way. did you graduate from high school, and if so, would you recommend following the same path to others? the point that i was getting at was that he needs to graduate from high school instead of getting a GED, then if he doesnt feel the need to continue his education, so be it.
hmmm, I made 85K last year on a GED. Cute avatar BTW "Calvin"
Old 08-30-2004, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Flametoe
hmmm, I made 85K last year on a GED. Cute avatar BTW "Calvin"
uh, would you like a cookie?
Old 08-30-2004, 09:19 PM

Bender is an unknown quantity at this point

uh, would you like a cookie?

Is it a special cookie? made from all natural green plants?

I droped out at 17, got a sweet job building Web Servers...school isnt everything!

Im not saying that you should drop out or anything, in fact I reckon that you should finish, All I'm saying is that School doesn't gaurentee anything as far as getting a Job goes, unless you want to be a doctor or something like that.

Just injoy life :YEAH . Its never too late to start something new.

Old 08-30-2004, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Bender
Is it a special cookie? made from all natural green plants?
it very well may be....
Old 08-30-2004, 11:35 PM
Who needs roads!?

im taking the ged pre test this week, im hoping to be out of school in 2 weeks. hope to have full time job in three and hope to have 9rr in less than 4 months but if it take longer than so be it. ill problee sell my bike and get 9rr, and a 6 somthing to stunt. ill learn bp on 6, and race or just ride nine till i can transfer the skills i obtain on the 6 to the 9rr. after i get good at BP **** though. i might do power wheelies but im not gonna try to hit bp on 9 till im good at it on the 6, cause from what i hear bp is touchy on 9 and not for beginners.
Old 08-31-2004, 03:09 PM

iceberg is an unknown quantity at this point

heres something funny , when i 1st got my bike it was kat 600 and i never rode befor that , i told my self that i will never ride on the interstate/highway and never do a wheelie...............now 5 years later i do wheelies on the interstatd rocking down I-94 man things change with time .
Old 08-31-2004, 11:04 PM
Who needs roads!?

Originally Posted by iceberg
heres something funny , when i 1st got my bike it was kat 600 and i never rode befor that , i told my self that i will never ride on the interstate/highway and never do a wheelie...............now 5 years later i do wheelies on the interstatd rocking down I-94 man things change with time .
nice! i wish i could rock 3rd gear hwy wheelies, but i will.....someday. :YEAH
Old 09-06-2004, 03:10 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

Good luck getting a bike to wheelie your fat *** in third gear, and good luck getting your GED it's obvious how increadibly smart you are I mean just look at your awesome grammar and spelling.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: how long after you got your bike befor you started to do wheelies?