Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: How many people do you know that quit after they crashed
1-5
79.49%
6-10
5.13%
11-20
10.26%
21+
5.13%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Crash Than Quit!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 02:59 AM

J_Rod is an unknown quantity at this point
Crash Than Quit!!!!!!!

How many people do you know that have quit stunting or riding all together because they crashed?
Old 12-19-2008, 03:00 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough
Re: Crash Than Quit!!!!!!!

Old 12-19-2008, 04:47 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

unfortunately I know a couple..

No Bitchassness for 09!
Old 12-19-2008, 04:48 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

I know a couple.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:12 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I know a couple too.

Its pathetic
Old 12-19-2008, 05:15 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I don't know any but why is that pathetic?
Old 12-19-2008, 05:17 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
I don't know any but why is that pathetic?
Because if you want to stunt, but then quit because of a crash, that is gay.
People should be aware that they WILL crash & probably WILL get hurt from time to time.

Thats why
Old 12-19-2008, 05:30 PM
STILL ON PROBATION!

WolfmanJack is a decent person

Just tore an orange size chunk out of my right knee and inflamed my left foots tendon sleeves.......still stunting here! Gotta pay to play.......besides chicks dig scars!
Old 12-19-2008, 05:35 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

i know an old friend of mine back where i grew up with used to ride bmx who used to kill it from racing bmx, to dirt jumpin to skateparks...
He used to think he was a stunter untilll
one day he looped a f4i tring a power wheelie in front of a bunch of friends and since then he will say stunt ridin is gay
cause reallllly he looped out got hurt and messed up all the faringings ..

maybe if he knew the theory of clutch and rear brake he could of maybe been a good stunter instead
he blamed it on his hand slippin off the grippp.... yeaaaaaa right!

now he rides a liter bike and does power wheelies, ****** squid
Old 12-19-2008, 06:01 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

it crossed my mind after i had my ankle injury because i do not have health insurance and hospital visits are not cheap.. but i decided to hang onto my bike.. i'll be healed up for next season
Old 12-19-2008, 07:29 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Because if you want to stunt, but then quit because of a crash, that is gay.
People should be aware that they WILL crash & probably WILL get hurt from time to time.

Thats why
+1, you will crash! and if you dont, your not trying hard enough
Old 12-20-2008, 06:39 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

Last edited by skoh; 12-20-2008 at 06:41 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:42 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

everyone around here that has tried to stunt has quit due to frustration or one crash.

Now my town is infested with helmet mohawk wearing, super pow pow wheelie riding squids
Old 12-20-2008, 06:59 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

damn, not the mohawk riders
Old 12-20-2008, 07:14 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i knew a guy that had a pimped out, polished, lowered gsxr and he wanted to be a stunter...

he spent about 1500 bucks turning his mint bike into a stunter , he got a different set of plastics so he didn't damage his air brushed minty ones , got a cage, twelve bar ,stunt stay,subcage ,gears and a hand brake ..

he came to the spot rode for 15 minutes and said he was done wit this stunting bullshit.....lol

i asked him why and he said because he sucked at it and i said you only rode for 15 minutes, his reply blew my mind , he said he thought he would be able to come out and within 15 or 20 minutes do every thing he had seen us do ...lol

he was serious ....lol

he went home and lowered his bike again , took all the stunt parts off and put all his minty **** back on and now he stops by once in a while and watches us ride ...
Old 12-20-2008, 08:22 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by old man roger
i knew a guy that had a pimped out, polished, lowered gsxr and he wanted to be a stunter...

he spent about 1500 bucks turning his mint bike into a stunter , he got a different set of plastics so he didn't damage his air brushed minty ones , got a cage, twelve bar ,stunt stay,subcage ,gears and a hand brake ..

he came to the spot rode for 15 minutes and said he was done wit this stunting bullshit.....lol

i asked him why and he said because he sucked at it and i said you only rode for 15 minutes, his reply blew my mind , he said he thought he would be able to come out and within 15 or 20 minutes do every thing he had seen us do ...lol

he was serious ....lol

he went home and lowered his bike again , took all the stunt parts off and put all his minty **** back on and now he stops by once in a while and watches us ride ...
does he have a better respect for it now?
Old 12-20-2008, 09:54 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

he was serious ....lol

wow..... thats just dumb...
Old 12-20-2008, 10:39 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
does he have a better respect for it now?
not really , he kind of looks at it as just one of those things he happens to not be good at

Originally Posted by *trix*
wow..... thats just dumb...
yep
Old 12-20-2008, 11:32 AM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

he was serious ....lol

I can not stand when people do that.It happens so much too.If it was easy as hell i wouldnt be doin it.Easy ain't enough.Thats what i always say.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:45 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by secret weapon
i know an old friend of mine back where i grew up with used to ride bmx who used to kill it from racing bmx, to dirt jumpin to skateparks...
He used to think he was a stunter untilll
one day he looped a f4i tring a power wheelie in front of a bunch of friends and since then he will say stunt ridin is gay
cause reallllly he looped out got hurt and messed up all the faringings ..

maybe if he knew the theory of clutch and rear brake he could of maybe been a good stunter instead
he blamed it on his hand slippin off the grippp.... yeaaaaaa right!

now he rides a liter bike and does power wheelies, ****** squid
John L

Quick Reply: Crash Than Quit!!!!!!!