Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: stuntwars experiance....positive or negative?
POSITIVE....it was worth all the money and time spent
43.24%
NEGATIVE...it was far from worth all the money and time spent
56.76%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

YOUR PERSONAL STUNTWARS EXPERIENCE...positive or negative?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 01:55 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice
Re: YOUR PERSONAL STUNTWARS EXPERIENCE...positive or negative?

Originally Posted by suicidl
glad you liked it and for every one else that did not show up

haha the sad part is we hit streets that hard every week....
Old 02-15-2006, 02:05 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

and for all the ****** that left it will be 79 on thursday

just in time for the street ride
Old 02-15-2006, 02:32 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

79 after I leave... I hate you florida
Old 02-15-2006, 02:40 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
79 after I leave... I hate you florida

we love apex

no fuking way you are home

you nick are my new hero great time hanging with you guys i crashed my **** hard for you last night and you ****ers did not even come out. but you, edub, manny, squirl always have a place to crash in o-town
Old 02-15-2006, 02:42 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

I had a negative experience, I couldn't even afford to attend saturday or sunday, and it was cold as **** for florida. It's seriously warmer in colorado, we hit 60+ pretty much every day here.

The street ride was fun but too much nonsense going on with people getting lost and pulled over.

The most fun was doing 90mph unbalanced wheelies making fun of the idiot on the 600rr.
Old 02-15-2006, 02:43 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by FHL
I had a negative experience, I couldn't even afford to attend saturday or sunday, and it was cold as **** for florida. It's seriously warmer in colorado, we hit 60+ pretty much every day here.
80 here the rest of this week

you need to bring more money next time

thats what happens when you get that many idiots together for a street ride.
Old 02-15-2006, 02:47 AM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

80 here the rest of this week

you need to bring more money next time
no ****

i was so broke that i sat in mcdonalds for like 6 hours on sunday trying to stay warm and this weirdo guy that carries a cross around lakeland came and tried to pray with me and tell me how i looked like a hobo and handed me a sandwich.
Old 02-15-2006, 02:50 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by FHL
no ****

i was so broke that i sat in mcdonalds for like 6 hours on sunday trying to stay warm and this weirdo guy that carries a cross around lakeland came and tried to pray with me and tell me how i looked like a hobo and handed me a sandwich.

Bwhahahahahaha you have to love florida we get all the weird ones
Old 02-15-2006, 06:46 AM

ChAsE_750_CWB is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm thinking Bradenton Motorsports Park would be a great place to move it too Track is so much better.. im tired of surfing the waves at lakeland.... the cold did bum alot out.. wind screwed the endo comp... i think the stunters need to get involved in deciding how this thing goes down not just a few guys its not for the best of us its how they see it as being good... werd
Old 02-15-2006, 08:30 AM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Manubi
IF YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE SUGGESTED TO CHANGE THE TRACK LOCATION (last year) MAYBE THIS YEAR WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE ENJOYABLE.
people did

EDIT: and the no 50 riding rule was gay.
Old 02-15-2006, 09:28 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
at least the announcng was ok

+1

i felt like i was listening 2 a tv announcer 4 x games

pertinent + valuable info in between everything was great
Old 02-15-2006, 10:04 AM
2 Up or Shut Up

wheeliesteve is an unknown quantity at this point

as always it was great seein' some old friends, jay and dave(vertical outlaws), all the freestyle ingenuity dudes, paw paw and a ton of others. also met the manny and ernie from outermost! cool dudes. suggestions have been made since the beginning to move stuntwars to a different location. hopefully after the disaster with the lights this year it wiill happen. bradenton is an awesome track but the hooter's pro cup track next door is really nice. lakeland was the usual bathrooms were horrible. the port-a-johns were full after the first day. the bands did ****. i was way too close and had to listen to that crap. had a great time though. sunday was stinkin' cold. all those who call us wimps all i can say is you weren't here. i was talkin' to guys from maine and cleveland and even they were bundled up. god, it was cold.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:07 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

First off I had a great time just seeing friends that I hadn't seen in a year, hanging out at the track, riding a little(even though my hand was fukked up)...****, I don't even go for the event. I go to hang out and drink with friends, and to meet new people. You know, there are plenty of opportunities to rep riding the week before and just hanging out.

AS FOR THE EVENT: TOTALLY WACK. There is no respect for the riders (who are the sole reason why jack fukks like Adam Chumita are even in the role of authority to act like assshole cops. They rape the riders with the registration fee + entry fee BS, There is no event schedule,...at least not until the day of the event...I don't care...put forth the effort... It should be posted by noon saturday with rider/team order. There is no courtesy tent for the riders like last year, The no fiddy rule is retarded...that's a huge part of our lifestyle, they check trailers for smuggling in people...(that's cuz you charge too much, Todd,) Honestly, you make a shitload of money off the vendors and the spectators... Riders and teams should have a one time fee for the weekend...a reasonable one. DREW STONE FILMING FROM THE BLEACHERS???? Dude, that's just a bad business decision and a total lack of respect for someone that has brought you a TON of money, believe me, you didn't market it NEARLY as big as Drew has. Just have some respect. I'm not going next year, I think we should start a boycott on this manipulative chicken **** garbage.

-sorry to be so negative, but ALL the riders spend ALL their money just to be there,...****, THE EUROS WERE THERE...THINK OF THE SACRIFICES THEY HAD TO MAKE...C'MON NOW!

BTW the announcing was good.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:35 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

As much as I enjoyed seeing Drew Stone in the bleachers as excited as a kid on Christmas morning, telling the crowd little details about each rider/stunt going on......it's totally unbelievable that he had to film from the bleachers......there is a real issue with respect and professional courtesy and I hope it can be resolved.
Old 02-15-2006, 11:06 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

and for all the ****** that left it will be 79 on thursday

just in time for the street ride

yes street ride was gangsta - that alone was enough to sell me on moving
Old 02-15-2006, 11:10 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

btw ... well said woo - you hit everything right on
Old 02-15-2006, 11:12 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by scott3824

yes street ride was gangsta - that alone was enough to sell me on moving
No ****, I'm waiting to get fired just so I have a reason to.
Old 02-15-2006, 11:31 AM

sheetone is an unknown quantity at this point

what about Morosso Park? always warm down that way
Old 02-15-2006, 12:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

crisg555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeySBF
i love lamp

I love chair..
Old 02-15-2006, 12:34 PM

954rrED is an unknown quantity at this point

Had A Good Time At Practice Thu-fri. Sat Was Ok, Played On The Fiddy And The Z400 Some. Sun Comp Was Good (too Friggin Cold) The Best Time I Had Was Thur Nite Killin The Streets In O-town! Orange Ave Was Off All The Chains, Hooks, And Gator Traps. Btw Thanks *****/gary For Lookin Out For Us Who Didnt Know To Get Anywhere.

Quick Reply: YOUR PERSONAL STUNTWARS EXPERIENCE...positive or negative?