Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: stuntwars experiance....positive or negative?
POSITIVE....it was worth all the money and time spent
43.24%
NEGATIVE...it was far from worth all the money and time spent
56.76%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

YOUR PERSONAL STUNTWARS EXPERIENCE...positive or negative?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 02:20 PM
T&A
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

T&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura about
Re: YOUR PERSONAL STUNTWARS EXPERIENCE...positive or negative?

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
something to keep in mind though, setting up something like that is not an easy task. when you are putting on the largest stunt competition worldwide theres alot of things to worry about, and it all has to come together for the big picture to count. i think they did a hell of a job, but thats just me.
Considering that they have had at least 5 years to improve....hmmm

Also, 122 registered for individual freestyle at $40, = $4880 and paid 3650...took up the most time as well...

It seemed to me all the payouts came from the competeitors themselves, as if you were gambling with your own money, where did ticket sales go?

Team cost $100, I think 9 teams but gave a payout of $5000. Not too bad you think, but becuase team event didn't start till 6pm on Sunday, many of the fans were leaving or gone...
Old 02-14-2006, 02:24 PM

cntrld*insanity is an unknown quantity at this point

I think for having the best riders in the world at one event, a 4 spot payout makes it hard to get into any cash!!!
A 7 to 10 spot payout with a little better cash would have been better. It was still awesome and I had a great time!!! I love to ride with other stunters, and there was a lot of sick riders this year!!!
So my personal experience was positive!!!!
Old 02-14-2006, 02:37 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

wed, thurs, and friday was sweet. gettin to ride with everyone. track was a little sketchy but no big complaints. paid 15 dollars on sat showed up at like 2 asked the staff taking my money how long the comp was running to and they didnt know?? then it rained 15 mins later and i left. so i paid 15 dollars to get rained on that kinda sucked, prob shoulda checked the weather. didnt feel like driving an hour and a half to go back on sunday cuz i knew it was gonna be cold. so for my first stuntwars the practice days were the best.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
get ready for the west coast events this summer!! SacNuts event in nor cal and something about a vegas event, both in May!

:YEAH i cant wait. Stuntwars is over rated. But yess i will be going to FL to ride with you o-towners soon
Old 02-14-2006, 02:42 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
wed, thurs, and friday was sweet. gettin to ride with everyone. track was a little sketchy but not big complaints. paid 15 dollars on sat showed up at like 2 asked how long it was going to ?? then it rained 15 mins later and left. so i paid 15 dollars to get rained on that kinda sucked, prob shoulda checked the weather. didnt feel like driving an hour and a half to go back on sunday cuz i knew it was gonna be cold. so for my first stuntwars the practice days were the best.

Thats one other thing I forgot to say something about. WTF is up with charging riders the $15 entrance fee the day of qualifying and competition? Thats some BS!! I pay $40 to ride then have to pay another $15 to get in both days. F'n bullshit if you ask me. Mark that up with the "where's the money going" thread.
Old 02-14-2006, 02:45 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

damn! now it looks like the worst stunt festival on the planet.. anyways i will travel to FL next year
Old 02-14-2006, 03:25 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

I go every year for the people, not the competition. The track def sucks ***, but when you ride at spots like we have up here, it's like glass. It was great catching up with everyone.

I would imagine if no one goes next year, it really wouldn't be worth going at all for me.
Old 02-14-2006, 03:29 PM

AC H.I.D is an unknown quantity at this point

!!! All-outperfromance.com !!! They took my ***, best stuntshop on the kindasorta westcoast, they stock everything.

It was my 3rd time and the last. If I go to FL again it will be to ride with the o-town pimps, best part of FL. There was less of everything this year but money, and that money went into everyone but the riders pocket. Example, remember the food for riders last year? Adam Chamita (I don't care if your last name is correct) you're a ****in ****, I'm the one who told you to your face, I'm not playing internet hard ***, 3rd stuntwars you've came off as a ***** for no reason, learn to use your words like a big boy. I had a great time wed-friday, I rode like total ****, no reason just rode like ****. All in all, fun to go as a rider, but a huge amount of money has been spent over the last 3 years to be at a shitsplat on the map tired 1/8 mile track. I've learned a good amount of what not to do, get ready for the west coast events this summer!! SacNuts event in nor cal and something about a vegas event, both in May!

Http://www.all-outperformance.com

thursday night was the best in orlando hahahaha
Old 02-14-2006, 03:38 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

!!! All-outperfromance.com !!! They took my ***, best stuntshop on the kindasorta westcoast, they stock everything.

It was my 3rd time and the last. If I go to FL again it will be to ride with the o-town pimps, best part of FL. There was less of everything this year but money, and that money went into everyone but the riders pocket. Example, remember the food for riders last year? Adam Chamita (I don't care if your last name is correct) you're a ****in ****, I'm the one who told you to your face, I'm not playing internet hard ***, 3rd stuntwars you've came off as a ***** for no reason, learn to use your words like a big boy. I had a great time wed-friday, I rode like total ****, no reason just rode like ****. All in all, fun to go as a rider, but a huge amount of money has been spent over the last 3 years to be at a shitsplat on the map tired 1/8 mile track. I've learned a good amount of what not to do, get ready for the west coast events this summer!! SacNuts event in nor cal and something about a vegas event, both in May!

Http://www.all-outperformance.com

Nick your my hero.
:YEAH
Old 02-14-2006, 04:16 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

hell yeah
Old 02-14-2006, 04:17 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AC H.I.D
thursday night was the best in orlando hahahaha
yes it was
Old 02-14-2006, 04:22 PM

AC H.I.D is an unknown quantity at this point

the squids r out of control there and hyper ryder was out of control lol
Old 02-14-2006, 04:29 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Damn one more thing, doing sick kelm spreaders out of the gate with Will from O town in the team event was good times.
Old 02-14-2006, 04:34 PM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point

thought it was fun had a good time but the weather sucked a phat d*ck , and the fact that my fire alarm went off in my hotel for about two hours sat night , some ***** kept on running from floor to floor pulling the alarm , as soon as it would get reset he would go to another floor and hit it again , if anyone knows who this is , give me his address so i can shoot him ! sh*t went down at la quinta ,
Old 02-14-2006, 04:54 PM

COUNTRYFREESTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point

When I Started Stunt Riding I Had No Idea Everyone Would Get So Upset With Each Other, It Seems Everywhere I Turn We Are Dissing The Sport And Each Other!!!! And Everyone Acts Like Its Not Happening, We Are Each Others Biggest Fans. Stop Ragging On Everyone And Start Riding And Helping Each Other Instead Of Ruining The Sport Of Stunt Riding And Comps.
Old 02-14-2006, 04:55 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by COUNTRYFREESTYLE
When I Started Stunt Riding I Had No Idea Everyone Would Get So Upset With Each Other, It Seems Everywhere I Turn We Are Dissing The Sport And Each Other!!!! And Everyone Acts Like Its Not Happening, We Are Each Others Biggest Fans. Stop Ragging On Everyone And Start Riding And Helping Each Other Instead Of Ruining The Sport Of Stunt Riding And Comps.
COUNTRY BOY NEEDS A HUG! ME AND MY FRIENDS ALWAYS PUSH BUTTONS. NOBODY TAKES IT TO HEART! IF YOU BELIEVE EVERTHING PEOPLE SAY THEN WTF DO YOU STUNT FOR. I DO IT FOR MY OWN ENJOYMENT AND THE LOVE TO RIDE!
Old 02-14-2006, 05:33 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

So worth the money and drive. making it a yearly event.
Old 02-14-2006, 05:42 PM

Shawn742 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd say overall positive experience for me. The weather blew cack, but that's not something that can be controlled. The facilities and food was way below par and really just downright dirty, I don't care being a guy but I feel bad for my chick and any other chicks who have to get near thiose toliets. The riders were great, especially considering the circumstances. I agree that they should move the event elsewere (although I have no suggestions) and be a little more time concious, but overall it was a good time.
Old 02-14-2006, 05:43 PM

PETe P is a decent person

stunt wars was pretty sick my experience was over all awsome.......my complaints are the same as everyone elses...some can be fixed some can't. the weather sucked on sunday of course, the facilitys sucked, felt bad for the ladies. no schedules of events sucked. but other than that the people rocked everyone was super cool.
Old 02-14-2006, 05:45 PM

PETe P is a decent person

Originally Posted by richierokit
I had a great time hanging out with the freaks, but the site sucks a big fat weeenie!!!!
gimme the pic of my dog back.

Quick Reply: YOUR PERSONAL STUNTWARS EXPERIENCE...positive or negative?