Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: stuntwars experiance....positive or negative?
POSITIVE....it was worth all the money and time spent
43.24%
NEGATIVE...it was far from worth all the money and time spent
56.76%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

YOUR PERSONAL STUNTWARS EXPERIENCE...positive or negative?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 06:05 PM

c.m.c steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: YOUR PERSONAL STUNTWARS EXPERIENCE...positive or negative?

Originally Posted by teamclc
:YEAH i cant wait. Stuntwars is over rated. But yess i will be going to FL to ride with you o-towners soon
yes that will be some awesome times......

stuntwars is way over rated
Old 02-14-2006, 06:25 PM

RUSH. is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Orlando and I couldnt go. I wanna go to a westcoast event soon though.
Old 02-14-2006, 06:32 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RUSH.
I live in Orlando and I couldnt go. I wanna go to a westcoast event soon though.
yeaaa man! we got nothin but there is show in Fresno comin up not too far from now. you know you gotta place to stay, our pad is a stunter halfway house! :YEAH
~FSPalex
Old 02-14-2006, 06:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

**** was wack way too much politricks. i mean seriously how can anyone get a 100 ponits for a score when they didnt meet the requirements for a full 100 points i mean that right there is ****. other than that i think colbert is a loser and should sell 1 of his cars and houses and pave the track or at leats get some lights for the ***** so we could see .also making it a rule for people to run cages for competion would be cool so when poele check out in spredas they dont dump 4 qts of oil in the track before the comp is even over. other than that i had the best possible timew chillin with my friends from all over the country but im n ot going back there **** that and i got my trip payed for the whole thing all i did was pay for foo.
lata,
mike
Old 02-14-2006, 06:39 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AC H.I.D
thursday night was the best in orlando hahahaha
+1

anyone that hit the street session that **** was nuts
Old 02-14-2006, 07:04 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

U GUYS ARE F U K E D UP

ITS SAD TO SEE HOW THE SO CALLED "PROS" ACT ABOUT AN EVENT LIKE THIS.

THIS IS BY FAR THE BIGGEST COMP IN THE U.S.

U GUYS THINK ITS EASY TO PREPARE SUCH A HUGE EVENT WITH A SMALL STAFF OF PEOPLE ?

THE PEOPLE WHO THINK ITS OVERRATED HAVE JUST EXPECTED TO MUCH OF IT IN THEIR OWN MINDS....

IF YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE SUGGESTED TO CHANGE THE TRACK LOCATION (last year) MAYBE THIS YEAR WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE ENJOYABLE.

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE 99% OF THE PEOPLE *****ING AND *****ING BECAUSE THE TRACK SURFACE IS CRAPPY TO RIDE ON...

SO WITH SOME MUCH NEEDED CHANGES I'M POSITIVE THAT EVERYBODY WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR.

IF YOUR A PRO ACT LIKE PRO AND GIVE SOME SUGGESTION TO TODD AND EVERYBODY VIA PHONE CALL OR PM.

TRY TO OFFER TO HELP OUT NEXT YEAR TO MAKE IMPROVEMENTS INSTEAD OF *****ING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING U DIDN'T BOTHER TO HELP PLAN OUT TO MAKE IT MORE ENJOYABLE FOR YOUR SELF AND OTHERS.

C YOU @ STUNTWARS 07

-JAY
Old 02-14-2006, 07:23 PM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's an interesting observation from this year,

That event was HUGE in '05 (doubled the attendance of '04) due primarily to the efforts of Drew Stone. His documentary which aired on MTV for a year was basically one long advertisement for it. I certainly would not expect for Drew Stone to be confined to filming from the bleachers this year sitting next to drunk guys shaking his camera worse than an epileptic...

In '05 they had around 15,000 spectators pay to get through the gates, do the math for that one...

Everybody can cry all they want (some legitimate arguments if you ask me btw) but Colbert and Chumita are getting the last laugh, all the way to the bank.

Next thing you know Todd will be soliciting FREE video footage from stunt teams for use in his Judgement Day 4 video that he will sell and make money from. He will then earn himself some extra cash by selling the stunt teams footage to another production company for use in "underground street racing" and "streetracers gone wild" videos without any credit or money given to the teams.

I'm just kidding,
-E
Old 02-14-2006, 07:28 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

yes they make a profit from the event.

but some positive suggestions and tips and even some people offering to help Will work out allot better than spite-full criticism.

help bring this sport out of the gutters not bring it back down even further than it already is.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:29 PM

$ Slo-Mo Lady $ is an unknown quantity at this point

wow

well this was me and my husband's(The$alesman) first trip to "StuntWars" down in Florida. We had about 10 people total come with us. I must say that 14 hours and 900 miles later it was worth it. We got a chanc to be with hundreds of stunters just like ourselves, and if you are a true stuntrider at heart I can't see how some of you are saying what you are. Guys will be guys I guess.

We teamed up and rode with controlled insanity from Kansas who were by far some of the best people we have ever met. I had a chance to meet Bomber and company as well as many, many big names in the industry. "Experience" is different for all of us so I can only judge mine on how I felt on the long ride home.....

There were issues from our standpoint as well but I don't think this is the place to air that out. They do have a suggestions thingy on the stuntwars website, go there like I did

As far as the weather, Todd couldn't do anything about, but it was horrible.

Overall our "experience" was good and one of learning how this is done, see ya at the next one no matter where it's at. More to come from Slow-Motions Freestyle!

Side note we will have almost 800 pictures posted in our photo gallery, feel free to drop by we have a picture of you if you were on a bike at stuntwars lol! www.slow-motions.com

Bye
Old 02-14-2006, 07:30 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

stuntwars is garbarge..the track sucks, and if u wanna do anything besides a circle u gotta wat 3 ****in hours till the circle jerks decide to take a break, the vendors were over priced and slow, the judging was bias, so on par for usual stuntwars....ac farias gave his trophy to bill d and gixxie, and the week stuntwars is held is the coldest week ever in fla.......the team event pffft aahahahha infants cud have planned it better, and with all the $$ made ud figure they cud pay the electric bill to get sum lights but i guess not.....dont waste ur $$ next year...come down the week before to ride with everyone, and leave for the weekened...ahahahahah
-ZUNIT
Old 02-14-2006, 07:34 PM

m0nk3y is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll one-up the 'had to work'

i was in the hospital with a 103+ fever and a handful of infections.

definitly negative. wish i could've gone as planned.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:38 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

My overall experience was good. I had a good time vending.. Met alot of cool people, and we got drunk as hell at Applebees on Saturday night. Did some suicide and stunter shots and set off alot of fireworks...

My only complaints are that I caught some punka** meathead trying to steal a tire form my booth! I guess there are shady people everywhere... That and it was really cold on Sunday....
Old 02-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

all the big named riders are saying Garbage. Well the ones that i would say are worthy of putting on a show at stuntwars. Soon enough it will be a washed up event, like alot of riders, if you know what i mean
May as well change next years event name to SquidWars. No wait that might cost money
Old 02-14-2006, 10:05 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

at least the announcng was ok
Old 02-14-2006, 10:07 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
at least the announcng was ok
The announcing was the best it's ever been. You did a great job, Thomas. ....and I never did get to buy you a beer or two...or three. I'll make it up to ya next time! lol

Paw Paw
Old 02-14-2006, 10:41 PM

banned101 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Manubi
yes they make a profit from the event.

but some positive suggestions and tips and even some people offering to help Will work out allot better than spite-full criticism.

help bring this sport out of the gutters not bring it back down even further than it already is.

Id say they made a killing from this event! My suggestion would be one entry fee for the ridders and dont charge them an additional 15 bucks! Thats total disrepect to the ridders think about it if it wasnt for the ridders there wouldnt be stuntwars! My guess is the guys getting rich off the ridders wont get as lucky next year.This sport is going to get bigger you cant stop it,and theres going to be people ripping ridders off but the end result will be that the ridders are going to get more and more respect.
Old 02-14-2006, 11:02 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by banned101
Id say they made a killing from this event! My suggestion would be one entry fee for the ridders and dont charge them an additional 15 bucks! Thats total disrepect to the ridders think about it if it wasnt for the ridders there wouldnt be stuntwars! My guess is the guys getting rich off the ridders wont get as lucky next year.This sport is going to get bigger you cant stop it,and theres going to be people ripping ridders off but the end result will be that the ridders are going to get more and more respect.
by the way...it was great meeting you guys and getting to hang out all week!

Paw Paw
Old 02-14-2006, 11:48 PM

Steve M is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
stuntwars is garbarge..the track sucks, and if u wanna do anything besides a circle u gotta wat 3 ****in hours till the circle jerks decide to take a break, the vendors were over priced and slow, the judging was bias, so on par for usual stuntwars....ac farias gave his trophy to bill d and gixxie, and the week stuntwars is held is the coldest week ever in fla.......the team event pffft aahahahha infants cud have planned it better, and with all the $$ made ud figure they cud pay the electric bill to get sum lights but i guess not.....dont waste ur $$ next year...come down the week before to ride with everyone, and leave for the weekened...ahahahahah
-ZUNIT

+1

that ride was fu(kin sick:YEAH

scott should be editing some of that footage from the helmet cam on the ride. definititly one of the hardest street ride ive ever see or rode in
Old 02-15-2006, 01:03 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Steve M
+1

that ride was fu(kin sick:YEAH

scott should be editing some of that footage from the helmet cam on the ride. definititly one of the hardest street ride ive ever see or rode in

glad you liked it and for every one else that did not show up

Quick Reply: YOUR PERSONAL STUNTWARS EXPERIENCE...positive or negative?