Stunt Discussion Polls Forum Please post all polls for stunt discussion in this forum, if you don't, they will most likely get moved here anyways.
View Poll Results: Do you want to see this sport become mainstream?
Yes
48.33%
No
22.08%
I honestly dont care Alex
8.75%
Click here for sex
20.83%
Voters: 240. You may not vote on this poll

Do you want to see this sport become mainstream?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 03:22 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough
Re: Do you want to see this sport become mainstream?

i am so smart SMRT i am so smart SMRT YEAH!!!!
Old 12-19-2005, 03:55 AM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Judd
ohh i definatly agree with that, but i see alot of people jumping into this learning idle wheelies that cant do a burnout, or a lot of combo circles but cant roll a stoppie. and i expect that to change, circle are like the new 12ve. same **** happened when 12s and 12bar tricks became popular.
Because they aren't fun for the rider. The technacality, and difficulty of idle, circles, and various combos is what keeps me going. And why the eff would I want to eat the shiet out of my tire on the concreate... For what?? For who?? Leave that for the pro's or the one's pushing ind freestyle at stunt wars, doin vid's and trying to make a living off of this.

Like most of us here I ride for myself, and myself only. F*ck tat you can do tis and not tat b.s. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT GOSH.
Old 12-19-2005, 06:33 AM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

Mikee i agree with you there.. I can ride idle wheelie, do couple circles on good day.. still learning. i find it fun to put the time in to learn to slow wheelies more than spend the money on tires or get used ones from shops to learn burnouts right now. can't say somone has to know how to do burnouts or tank wheelies before they can do idle wheelies.. somtimes some tricks just aren't appealing to other riders to want to learn.(( and i can do rolling ones but never attempted circle burnouts neverp ut the time in ))
Old 01-25-2006, 07:08 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FSPalex
yea imagine one day your driving your son around and you see a guy do a gangsta hc next to you and he turns and says "oh well he has a handbrake and his tank is dented and that grip stuff on it keeps him from sliding off etc..."
You tell him to shut the **** up and hand him a copy of servin it up 1.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 04:09 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
You tell him to shut the **** up and hand him a copy of servin it up 1.
hell yea you do haha, that vid had the sickest power wheelie combos ive ever seen.

as teach would say "HIGH DANGER!"

~FSPalex
Old 02-11-2006, 06:42 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

well peole always say our sport is boring to watch...well lok at all the other gyas sports they brodcast on rv....****ing log rolliing?dog shows...
?chopping down a tree?if they can put **** like that on i know our **** would eb entertaining
Old 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by middleschooler
well peole always say our sport is boring to watch...well lok at all the other gyas sports they brodcast on rv....****ing log rolliing?dog shows...
?chopping down a tree?if they can put **** like that on i know our **** would eb entertaining

those dog shows are terrible
Old 02-12-2006, 03:42 AM

Iride9two9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I voted no and all I have to say is if it does go mainstream you going to see alot more heat from the cops just like skaters did, you think its bad now it will get to the point were there will be no such thing as a warning or a nice cop. Cause kids will see this on t.v. and **** and go wow i want to do that and then go eat **** on the freeway and kill some one and then there gonna blaim mainstream stunting. JUST LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL STREET RACEs, that **** started way back in the sixtys and the when it got popular aftere fast and the furious it got shut down for good. ANyways thats a brief opinion of mine.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:27 AM

hermans is an unknown quantity at this point

When do i get the sex?? its been like 3 hours since i voted and nothing? hold on someones at the door:YEAH
Old 02-13-2006, 01:08 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

folks he's doing a wheelie with his feet over the handlebars..
make some noise.
make some noise lakeland
Old 02-13-2006, 01:44 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

to all the "gangsta" individuals that don't think/want this sport to go anywhere-----you are RETARDED----

don't you want to be looked at as doing something worth while? doing something that actually has respect, not always disrespect??
Old 02-13-2006, 02:31 PM

f4stunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan S
to all the "gangsta" individuals that don't think/want this sport to go anywhere-----you are RETARDED----

don't you want to be looked at as doing something worth while? doing something that actually has respect, not always disrespect??
one of the reasons it will never go anywhere is because its judged... its just as creditable as figure skating...

someone posted in another thread that sickest trick this year was someone parking a crist on the kickstand and then doing a front flip off.... if that is the case, thats just wack
Old 02-13-2006, 05:30 PM

r6adam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by f4stunna
one of the reasons it will never go anywhere is because its judged... its just as creditable as figure skating...

someone posted in another thread that sickest trick this year was someone parking a crist on the kickstand and then doing a front flip off.... if that is the case, thats just wack
damn you beat me to it. i was just about to throw out the whole judged thing. hell, even skateboarding sucks. i mean, who really watches that **** on tv? i don't that's for sure. face it, we are stuck with football, basketball, baseball and hockey. what we do is a hobby.
Old 02-13-2006, 05:32 PM

r6adam is an unknown quantity at this point

oh, and to answer the question, do i want to see it go mainstream, i don't think so, i think what drew me to it was the fact that it wasn't.
Old 02-13-2006, 05:36 PM

sappi is an unknown quantity at this point

It would be cool to let poeple see what stunters can do on bikes just as freestyle moto. But my other side hayes when everyone likes one thing or gets popular and that doesn't allow stunting to be pure.
Old 02-13-2006, 09:38 PM

crazy900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 2502
those kids that are 13 or 14 are the ones you're going to see on the x games. this "sport" is what skateboarding was when i was a skater. now look at tony hawk. just gotta keep your head in the game. don't **** your sponsors. don't get a big head yet. while some of the bigger name stunters are big on stuntlife, you're noone to the rest of america. you know the ones that flip thru espn and stop to watch some insane display of 40 backflips on a dirtbike. it's going to get there. the future is with the kids up and coming. a lot of these doods are busting azz and hustling. they're the ones you're gonna be seeing making news. watch and see.
thats why I'm trying to teach my 3yr old now. (if I can get him to ride his bike without those damn training wheels) Regardless we (yeah I said we) are getting a fiddy when I get home from Iraq.
Old 02-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hermans
When do i get the sex?? its been like 3 hours since i voted and nothing? hold on someones at the door:YEAH

i just noticed your in poughkeepsie....where do you ride at??
Old 02-14-2006, 08:23 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

screw mainstream..i dont want to be on tv i just wanna ride
Old 02-14-2006, 09:58 AM

moorport is a decent person

I wouldn't mine turning on the TV and seeing a stunt comp on speed, or seeing some designated stunt parks with lights and ****. I just like seeing new stuff come up, but I don't think it will happen cuz people are ignorant, I get yelled at and chased by cops for riding the 50 around, but I also ditched my first cop when I was 13 cuz he was going to take my skateboard away, and that has changed now days.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:07 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

our comps could def. use something to liven them up a bit....no way in hell would i sit down and watch all of stuntwars on tv.....fmx comps for instance-5 or 6 jumps, that's it.....run what ya brung....that's how this sport will be.....and big events will only have 10 people in them.....not 100.

there's going to be a handful of guys that make it.....and an even larger handful that don't make the cut....and get left in the dust (i.e. the people who don't want to, or don't have the heart to put in this sport)

Quick Reply: Do you want to see this sport become mainstream?