Honda 919 Electrical Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 04:54 AM

N*A*M is an unknown quantity at this point
Honda 919 Electrical Help

I was in the process of bypassing my tipover sensor when I accidentally arced the green and black/white (middle) wires. Bad! The ignition was on but the bike had not been started yet. Now I can no longer start my bike. The FI light stays on, but the HISS (factory immobilizer) light won't come on at all like it usually does on the start up sequence. I've tried reconnecting the tip over sensor, and also disconnecting the battery for a few minutes. Do you think it's an ECU issue related to the FI or the HISS? Help me please. Don't tell me it's a HISS thing and that I have to get this looked at by Honda, cos the bike is quite stunt modified and crunchy.
Old 11-09-2004, 03:07 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Brett256 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Honda 919 Electrical Help

Originally Posted by N*A*M
I was in the process of bypassing my tipover sensor when I accidentally arced the green and black/white (middle) wires. Bad! The ignition was on but the bike had not been started yet. Now I can no longer start my bike. The FI light stays on, but the HISS (factory immobilizer) light won't come on at all like it usually does on the start up sequence. I've tried reconnecting the tip over sensor, and also disconnecting the battery for a few minutes. Do you think it's an ECU issue related to the FI or the HISS? Help me please. Don't tell me it's a HISS thing and that I have to get this looked at by Honda, cos the bike is quite stunt modified and crunchy.
Did you check for a blown fuse?
Old 11-09-2004, 05:20 PM

N*A*M is an unknown quantity at this point

no i did not. thanks i'll check it.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:52 PM

alexfb<3 is a decent person

Where is the tip over sensor located in a 06 honda 919???
Old 05-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by alexfb<3
Where is the tip over sensor located in a 06 honda 919???
Under the drivers seat...
Old 05-02-2013, 10:47 PM

alexfb<3 is a decent person

My boyfriends bike fell off the trailer and landed directly upsidedown.he thinks its the tipover sensor how did you get it running again?
Old 05-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by alexfb<3
My boyfriends bike fell off the trailer and landed directly upsidedown.he thinks its the tipover sensor how did you get it running again?
What kind of Bike?