the new guy

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 04:31 PM

jamie burson is an unknown quantity at this point
the new guy

whats crackin, i have been riding with a local kalamazoo mi group called bad boys riding crew. i would like to say were good but there is always something new to learn. i would like to ride with some of you guys that are a little more expirienced in the stunt world. its easier to learn some of the sickest tricks when you are riding with the guys that are already doing them. no offense to my guys butt it would sweet to ride with some of you big name guys. so if you guys are close and ready to ride it would be awesome to hook up for the day. BBRC is an awsome group of guys and like to party are asses off!!!!! i am currently riding a 2001 erion racing 929rr, it has a few scratches on it butt for the most part im ready to tear it up!!! i have flush mounted the blinkers,removed the mirrors, D&D exhaust,frame sliders and an undertail.
the next move is a twelve bar i think ? i can do hi-chairs,stand ups,endos,circle burn outs and feat over the front stuff!! i want to learn twelves this year. well i just wanted to let guys know a little bit about me so i'll holla at ya later
jamie (fox)-nick name
Old 03-16-2004, 03:00 AM

NBSTUNTERZdave is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: the new guy

just move to florida like everyone else!!!! move to florida and you'll be scraping in a week, lol
Old 03-16-2004, 03:59 AM

clumbsybiker is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: the new guy

wassap bro? You sound like quite the stunna yourself! I am too far away for a hookup ride anytime soon, but if im ever in the area I'll be sure and hit ya up! By the way, I dig the nickname......my nickname is Fox as well! Us Foxmeisters gotta stick tagether!

Laterz,

Clumbsybiker