Anyone, help me please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2003, 08:58 AM

twinisin is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone, help me please!!!

I cannot find a good place to practice continously. Lake County, Florida is loaded with cops and old folks that are just waiting to report someone for their own pleasure. Having fun on the way to work and back is one thing, but I want to progress further. I did contact a local private airstrip, but the dude doesn't want to get sued if I was to wreck on his landing strip. Anyone have any suggestions. Thanx
Old 12-01-2003, 12:07 AM

UFD Clay is an unknown quantity at this point
try telling the guy you will sign a release form releasing him on any responsibility if something were to happen, and have it notorized. Let me know if it works and maybe we can met up and ride. I know the guys I ride with would be down for a road trip to FL.
Old 12-02-2003, 01:40 PM

Notorized agreement, I like that. I'm going to meet him tommorow after work, wish us luck.
Old 12-03-2003, 04:22 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

bikerboy has a spectacular aura aboutbikerboy has a spectacular aura about
He should do it. Think about it. You are getting money and are not responsible for someone elses injuries, etc..... Yeah why not you are prob thinking.......

I wouldn't care. But I would want to see them first. Just to make sure some kids who think they have it down, that really don't, won't get hurt trying for the first time. If they had som eskill then they most likley won't be killed, but accidents always happen....
Old 12-04-2003, 12:45 PM

Good news-maybe. The guy I spoke to is closing on the air strip in two weeks. The current owner has no interest in such activity (F**k 'm), the the new owner used to own a local bike shop from '79 to 97', and he likes the idea. After he closes on the property, he wants to have a meeting to determine if this is going to be a small group of guys on a Sunday afternoon, or an advertised/sponsored event location. Now I need some ideas to make this deal sweat to taste and smooth to swallow...
Old 12-04-2003, 12:53 PM

notright is an unknown quantity at this point
hook it up
theres plenty of places in jax to f-it up

tell him every sunday he should charge 5 to let people sign and ride they will come from all over

i know jax raceways summer of '01 opened every sun. and it was the **** just had to sign

let us know if not come ride in jax
Old 12-06-2003, 08:00 PM

WORKIN' ON IT. I'm counting days untill next time I'll see him.