How Do I Park A 12???

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2003, 06:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Did you jump off?
Old 09-29-2003, 07:11 PM

Mi Xtremes Jeff is an unknown quantity at this point
yes i seen what happened Sunday.. but you were`nt trying to park it.. just practicing it.. i want you to park the damn thing.. i am sure you know as well as i do right now... TAKE THE BAR DOWN.. to damn long, it`s not going to stay up, it`s to much bar bro!!! CUT IT THE **** OFF!!
Old 09-30-2003, 11:48 PM

if he were to jump off.. it wouldn`t workout, i think it would be worse for him.. the bar IS 4 inches off the tail.. and needs to be shorter, all the weight doesn`t rest back there, if the wind blew wrong( not talking bout hurricane winds either) it would fall over.. so i think Dave may wanna cut off 2 inches before trying it.. but watched him Sunday.. i know if he cuts it off, he`ll have NO PROBLEM parking that bitch! And Dave.. i know you`d agree knowing now what i have said for the last year... MUAHH BABY CAKES
Old 10-01-2003, 12:17 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Mi Xtremes Jeff
if he were to jump off.. it wouldn`t workout, i think it would be worse for him.. the bar IS 4 inches off the tail.. and needs to be shorter, all the weight doesn`t rest back there, if the wind blew wrong( not talking bout hurricane winds either) it would fall over.. so i think Dave may wanna cut off 2 inches before trying it.. but watched him Sunday.. i know if he cuts it off, he`ll have NO PROBLEM parking that bitch! And Dave.. i know you`d agree knowing now what i have said for the last year... MUAHH BABY CAKES
Break into his garage in the middle of the night and cut down his bar.
Old 10-01-2003, 12:33 AM

I know he knows already.. have been telling him, and i am pretty sure he`s going to chop it down a lil and no i wouldn`t do that to him... even though that would be tight work!