help chasing down wiring schematics on an f4i please!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 12:46 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
help chasing down wiring schematics on an f4i please!

Basically just wondering about the two pink wires???

What do they go to?

they are the ones that are on the far left side (if ur sittin on the bike) of the flat box that sits on top of the battery, and under the seat on an F4i. one of them I just noticed today is worn through to bare wires and the rest of the wires really don't look to hot! I was just wondering what it went to.

and is it normal if you flip that flat box that sits on top of the battery over while it's runnin that the bike will shut off? I noticed all of this while jump starting my K6 gix this afternoon.... thanks!
Old 12-31-2008, 11:03 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
Re: help chasing down wiring schematics on an f4i please!

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

<< search didn't work....
Old 12-31-2008, 11:22 PM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

hit me with ur email and i can email u the entire manual with a diagram for wiring its what i used to litterally almost rewire my entire bike
Old 01-01-2009, 06:38 AM
hunts and stunts

thanks bro, one wheel neal actually sent me a barrage of PM's last night about it, sent me a zipped PDF file of the workshop manual that must be HUGE cuz I'm still downloading the thing. And he even helped track those wires down for me too!!!

Thanks guys for your help! Happy new year.
and jstuntlocke@yahoo.com is my email kaiks if you ever need it for just whatever...