05 06 636 hesitation at low end

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 06:31 AM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point
05 06 636 hesitation at low end

OK so about a month ago, I left my bike in the back of my truck overnight and it got rained on and got some water in the gas tank. So i drained the tank and pump and changed the plugs and got it back to running normal. Fast foward two weeks, and now when my bike gets up over 200degrees, it has a hesitation when I hit the gas. It's only at idle or like when I'm cutting circles but it's ****** my riding game all up and it wasn't that great to begin with so any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I haven't done the clean air mod to my bike yet does anyone think that it would solve the problem?
Old 09-28-2008, 06:35 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 05 06 636 hesitation at low end

i don't know if it will cure the problem but you should do it any way
Old 09-28-2008, 06:40 AM
Whitetrash

Anything you can think of that would cause it to run like kaka when it gets hot? it's like bad plugs but they're brand new.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:49 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JEFF4EZ
Anything you can think of that would cause it to run like kaka when it gets hot? it's like bad plugs but they're brand new.
when i first saw the thread my first thought was he needs plug...lol
Old 09-28-2008, 06:50 AM
Whitetrash

word. thanks i'll just try the kleen air mod and see what happens.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:05 AM
also known as OMR

check all your vacuum lines while your in there and make sure your throttle bodies are all the way down on the intake because some times they slide up in a crash and you get a vacuum leak if they aren't in the little rubber bootie things good ....

also make sure your spark plug wires are pushed all the way down and every thing else is plugged in good ...

check all your battery cables at both end to make sure they are tight and if you have a voltage meter make sure your bike is charging ...

the battery should be around 12.4 to 12.7 when the bike is off and any where between 13.5 to 14.7 when running
Old 09-28-2008, 10:22 AM
Whitetrash

Cool thanks man.