need help with my r6 ITS WEIRD

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 12:38 AM

R6STUNTRIDER is a decent person
Talking need help with my r6 ITS WEIRD

I Am Having Problems With My 02 R6 It Dont Have Any Plastics Or Front End At All When I Try To Do Wheelies It Boggs Down Bad I Dont Know If It Is Because I Dont Have Enough Air Because It Is Very Rich.i Have Not Put Any Jet Kits In What So Ever I Am Thinking That Since I Have No Ram Air Induction On The Front Plastic Air Ducts Because I Have Them Off The Bike Because I Want To Stunt It All Out So I Want To Know If Anybody Has Had The Same Problems With Their R6 When They Stripped It Down Completely Streetfighter When I Drive It On The Road I Slowly Accelerate And It Pics Up Speed But When I Just Punch It It Boggs Down Very Bad Like It Dont Want To Move At All . So I Just Want To See If This Is A Problem From Me Not Rejetting Out The Bike To That Certain Spec Without Fairings I Just Have The Holes In The Frame Thats All The Passage I Have For Air To The Airbox To Recieve If Somebody Can Help Me I Will Really Appriciate It Cause I Have A Show Coming Up And I Have Never Had This Problem Before This Is My First 02 Yamaha R6 Thanx Crazzy B From The Cyclone Stunt Team I WOULD REALLY APPRICATE IT IF WHOEVER HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE LIST ALL STEPS THAT THEY DID TO FIX THE PROBLEM LIKE WHAT JETS TO USE OR WHATEVER I WOULD REALLY APPRICIATE IT THANX I JUST WANT THIS BIKE TO PERFORM AT MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Last edited by R6STUNTRIDER; 09-18-2007 at 01:04 AM.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:38 AM

MXRACERX43 is a decent person
Re: need help with my r6 ITS WEIRD

I did not read your whole bullshit post but try this. Cover one of the intake holes in the frame with one of your hands, rev up the bike if it runs better you have a lean condition not a rich condition. When you remove the ram air ducts you are actually taking away some restriction and the bike runs leaner not richer. Try it and rejet accordingly or be a hillbilly and stick some flo orange duct tape acroos part of one of the vents.