Brembo new for 2007

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 07:05 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person
Brembo new for 2007

so there is a website saying there bringing back the 20mm brembo?

it all confuses me 20mm 16mm etc. etc.
whats the diff? which one would make a great HB? i know the 07 R1's frnt brake is brembo and is dope but which one of the million types of brembo is it?

what is the stunt brembo hb set up?
Old 03-07-2007, 08:55 AM

RAMSTUNT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Brembo new for 2007

16mm 19mm 20mm is describing the piston size inside the master cyl, the gangster setup, the one jason britton runs is a real 16mm clutch side pump, so you dont hafta run an upsidedown brake pump, but those only come in the billet housings so they tend to be a little more expensive and i believe they only come in the one side. A bigger mm bore moves more fluid, so i guess its up to you as to what size to run.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:16 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

so the 20 would be the best right? or like a hose when you put your thumb over the tip the pressure increases, so maybe the 16 is the best?
hmmm???????
Old 03-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Squidwheelies.com

blackness is an unknown quantity at this point

i have heard that the brembo 16x18 is the best HB setup but i dont have one so i dont really know.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

16x18
Old 03-08-2007, 11:22 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

19mm= more stopping power,but less feel(lever is solid, giving a either on or off feel)

16mm= less stopping power,but more feel(when completly blead lever still feels a little spongy)

I perfer 19 but most people like 16 better.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:35 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

from what i understand it takes less finger pressure to lock up the 16 compared to the 20 so the 16 should be a better hand brake .<<thats a period lol
Old 03-09-2007, 01:48 AM
JB

JB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
from what i understand it takes less finger pressure to lock up the 16 compared to the 20 so the 16 should be a better hand brake .<<thats a period lol
i was told a simialar thing. i have a 02 gixer 750 on my gixer 600 (duel caliper) lever is hard as fu(k but i need 2 fingers on it. i was told if i put a smaller bore size master the lever wont be as hard but i wont need 2 fingers. i have trouble getting both fingers to it when i do spreaders or high chairs. so was thinking of putting a smaller master .
Old 03-09-2007, 01:55 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the 16 x 18 is designed to work with one caliper so it should help you

the gsxr master is designed to work with two 4 piston calipers and your only operating one caliper with you gsxr master
Old 03-09-2007, 01:57 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

the 16 x 18 is designed to work with one caliper so it should help you

the gsxr master is designed to work with two 4 piston calipers and your only operating one caliper with you gsxr master
that would explain why my 97 SRAD master sucks gorrila taint

Last edited by Vetter; 03-09-2007 at 02:06 AM.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:00 AM
also known as OMR

07 srad ?
Old 03-09-2007, 02:07 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

1997 AKA nineteen ninety seven Suzukis GSXR-600 high performance sportbike motorcycle fast thing that was marroon with 2 wheels....
Old 03-09-2007, 02:12 AM
also known as OMR

aahhh well in that case your master sucks because it is a 97 srad master lol

try an 07 gsxr radial master and i bet it will be ten times better the the turd your using ,lol
Old 03-09-2007, 02:17 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

yeah well the turd im using makes me better on throttle. lol. which is NEVER a bad thing
Old 03-09-2007, 02:18 AM
also known as OMR

so would not having any brakes at all .lol
Old 03-09-2007, 02:24 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

so would not having any brakes at all .lol
+1

especially with my stock *** gearing