I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person
Re: new hand brake msater cylinder info

Will do and thanks for the heads up alexcod I can't wait to hook it up. :YEAH
Old 05-19-2006, 04:40 PM

Okay today I got my Brembo 16x18 but the guy didn’t include the banjo bolt so I have to order one since its got to be from Brembo 929 or 636 bolt doesn’t work different threads Oh well I'll put one on order and post up once its hooked up.

http://www.yoyodyneti.com/ProductInf...tid=06.2228.42
Old 05-22-2006, 03:45 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok that's ****... But post up you're findings when you mounted it ! I'm curious about what you think of it...
Old 05-25-2006, 11:11 PM

Just got my Brembo banjo bolt in the mail today so tomorrow I'll try to hook up my 16X18 Brembo brake master I just hope that I don’t run into a problem since the Brembo has a smaller nipple for the reservoir hose Oh well I'll post up on how well it goes and works tomorrow.
Attached Images    
Old 05-29-2006, 10:06 PM

Okay I installed the Brembo 16x18 and compare to my 2003 636 master cylinder or a CBR 900 master cylinder it’s definitely a better master cylinder than both of those by far! Now as far as it being everything I had hoped well it’s not in my opinion but then again I am not also running a full throttle billet rear master cylinder. I cant afford a full throttle rear master and could use the money I spent on the Brembo 16x18 for car maintenance so if anyone is interested I’ll sell it for what I paid plus $7.00 banjo bolt

For Sale Brembo 16X18 in perfect shape and working order.

$140.00 Shipped!!!
Awesome deal for a shipped Brembo 16X18 brake master cylinder. eBay auction number was 4638662860 see for yourself what I paid.

If you pay through PayPal please add PayPal fee I think its 3% Home2Perez@aol.com contact me before paying to make sure I still got it. Thanks
Attached Images      

Last edited by Ho_Hey; 05-29-2006 at 10:10 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:00 PM

Sold the Brembo is sold
Old 06-11-2006, 06:16 AM

To me

I putted it on yesterday, and it's just great !!! I don't know why you sold it Ho_Hey, but it's 10 times better then my previous master... I don't know what sort master it was, only thing I know is that it was a 14mm... Not even a radial...

But the pressure is great, the feeling also !! And my Clutch lever fitted imediately like a champ !! I thought it was going to be a problem to make it fit (like with most of the radial masters) but this fits even better then my previous master :YEAH

I can adjust everything exactly the way that I want it... More up, down, to the sides, The position of the lever (how far away it is from the handlebars) just everything !!! It rocks !

I haven't really stunted it yet, cause my handlebar mounting bolts are f*cked up, so my bars aren't exactly tightened the way they should... So I'm waiting for my new risers now...

But here's some pics from the master:

Owh BTW, I have try'd the master out with normal riding, and just a small sit down wheelie, but because of the bars that aren't secured, I'm afraid to really go out and stunt with it... So I have try'd the master out, that's why I can tell it rocks :YEAH And I ride with Fullthrottleinc as well, the only way to go, and so it seems, the perfect combination !

Thanks Ho_Hey for the great and fast service ! He shipped it out from the US to Holland, and it arrived here within a couple of days, great !
Old 06-11-2006, 11:52 AM

Great! J I am glad it worked out for you :YEAH Take care J and be sure to post up another cool clip of yourself knocking out some combo's once you take care of your handlebar mounts.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:58 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Well I have a cast Brembo 19x20 and a billet 19x20 and besides me knowing its billet you cant tell the difference in performance. Your right about the billet being way stronger no doubt but Ive never seen a Brembo cast master break before, the lever and push rod break or bend all the time though. Me personally Id splurge for the billet just because I like having the best parts possible, but if I was on a budget I think the cast would work just fine...If you think about it the Brembo casting has to be better quality and stornger then an OEM masters casting, and I dont thin anyones having problems breakin those?

PS the 19x20 I tried is solid like a rock but I dont like it because its just rock hard all the time and doesnt really give much feedback or feel
That's how mine from Fullthrottle feels..Hella hard
Old 06-11-2006, 05:27 PM

Yeah my previous master was way to hard !! Impossible to let the lever hit the bars... Just impossible...

But now, with the brembo 16x18 it's possible, but not nessecery... Cause it brakes hard enough before it even hits the bars :YEAH

I try'd the thing out today (even though my bars weren't really tightened) and it's the best ever !! I could easely use 1 finger... and for the first tikme ever, keep my index finger on the clutch, and my middle finger to the law, I mean, on the brake What a difference, HUGE !!!
Old 06-13-2006, 10:27 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Insane J
Yeah my previous master was way to hard !! Impossible to let the lever hit the bars... Just impossible...

But now, with the brembo 16x18 it's possible, but not nessecery... Cause it brakes hard enough before it even hits the bars :YEAH

I try'd the thing out today (even though my bars weren't really tightened) and it's the best ever !! I could easely use 1 finger... and for the first tikme ever, keep my index finger on the clutch, and my middle finger to the law, I mean, on the brake What a difference, HUGE !!!
see i said its the best why did you sell your ho hey now every one needs to jump on the brembo 16x1x banwagon
Old 06-14-2006, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by hyperryder
see i said its the best why did you sell your ho hey ?
Yeah I was wondering the same thing... Why Ho_Hey, WHY ???
Old 06-14-2006, 08:28 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

1000rr radial is the **** Holla :YEAH
Old 06-14-2006, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by suicidl
1000rr radial is the **** Holla :YEAH
I got one of that as well, never even tested the thing... Now for sale cause I have the brembo... Anyone wants to buy ? 160 bucks (shipping to the US included)... Looks like new

Pay-Pal is possible, pm me about it...
Old 07-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Team Johnnie Do

Johnnie Do is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm using a 1000rr radial now but i dont feel to good about it..
It does the job on circles but with things like ss scrapes i have to push it realy hard.. and hoping it brakes hard enough..

So i need something else and i think the brembo 16x18 is the best then..
But can anyone tell me whats the difference between billet and cast?
Is the billet one cnc made or something? and why is that better?
cause i see it cost almost twice as much..
Also is there a difference between the master cilinder or clutch cilinder?
Old 07-05-2006, 05:44 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by Johnnie Do
I'm using a 1000rr radial now but i dont feel to good about it..
It does the job on circles but with things like ss scrapes i have to push it realy hard.. and hoping it brakes hard enough..

So i need something else and i think the brembo 16x18 is the best then..
But can anyone tell me whats the difference between billet and cast?
Is the billet one cnc made or something? and why is that better?
cause i see it cost almost twice as much..
Also is there a difference between the master cilinder or clutch cilinder?
The billet ones are CNC machinced from a solid block of aluminum from start to finish
The cast ones are cast then have only the required bore and pivots cnc machined, the body is smooth cast...
Really no difference in how they operate or feel at all, Ones just made a different and more expensive way.....billet in theory should be stronger but Ive never seen a cast Brembo break in my life so its not needed at all....

I have a 19x20 cast and a 19x20 billet and you cant tell the difference without lookin at them......Even then youd have to know what to look for, 99% of peole couldnt tell the difference between a cast or billet part...
Old 07-05-2006, 06:55 PM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point

if you have a 1000rr radial and it isnt working that well for you than you must have air in your lines , i had a 1000 gsxr radial mount and i could lock it up onf finger no prob , evry trick i did was easy as far as brake is considerd , i now have a brembo 16x18 and it works like a champ , far better than the 1000rr radial , but for the money i think the reg radial 1000rr or gsxr 1000 radial mount worked great , the whole key is bleeding it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went out and bought a snap on air bleeded and a f*cking air compresser (cost me about $350.00 dollars ) and started to bleed it that way and holy sh*t what a diference!!!!! the true key is to bleed it correctly , just ask BILL at full Throttle that man is a GOD when it comes to bleeding , and he'll tell you the same ,
Old 07-06-2006, 03:26 AM
Team Johnnie Do

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
The billet ones are CNC machinced from a solid block of aluminum from start to finish
The cast ones are cast then have only the required bore and pivots cnc machined, the body is smooth cast...
Really no difference in how they operate or feel at all, Ones just made a different and more expensive way.....billet in theory should be stronger but Ive never seen a cast Brembo break in my life so its not needed at all....

I have a 19x20 cast and a 19x20 billet and you cant tell the difference without lookin at them......Even then youd have to know what to look for, 99% of peole couldnt tell the difference between a cast or billet part...
Oke thnx man
Old 07-06-2006, 03:32 AM
Team Johnnie Do

Originally Posted by alexcod
if you have a 1000rr radial and it isnt working that well for you than you must have air in your lines , i had a 1000 gsxr radial mount and i could lock it up onf finger no prob , evry trick i did was easy as far as brake is considerd , i now have a brembo 16x18 and it works like a champ , far better than the 1000rr radial , but for the money i think the reg radial 1000rr or gsxr 1000 radial mount worked great , the whole key is bleeding it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went out and bought a snap on air bleeded and a f*cking air compresser (cost me about $350.00 dollars ) and started to bleed it that way and holy sh*t what a diference!!!!! the true key is to bleed it correctly , just ask BILL at full Throttle that man is a GOD when it comes to bleeding , and he'll tell you the same ,
i dont have a $350 bleeding machine, but i as far as i cant tell there is no more air in the lines..
It brakes good, but when i do a coaster and twelve it then its just not powerfull enough.. have to push it verry hard then..
Almost crashed while scraping a hc coaster.. could barly brake it back.
But i know what i need now.. brembo it is!
Old 07-06-2006, 05:43 AM

da Liks is a decent person

how much for the 1000rr john?

Quick Reply: new hand brake msater cylinder info