Frame Switch On 2002 F4i

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 05:02 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Frame Switch On 2002 F4i

I want to buy this 2002 F4I but has no title so i'm gonna but another frame and title from somewhere is switching the frames going to be a big deal. lots of electrical **** ect?? I'm fairly mechanical but am wondering if thats too big of a project to tackle on my own. Also is the CDI box and everything running through the subfame hard to figure out? Let me hear the opinions
Old 01-25-2006, 05:07 PM

stuntnda929 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Frame Switch On 2002 F4i

no you should be able to do it your self its easy its dont a big deal
Old 01-25-2006, 05:16 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

did one last night in about 1:45 min total frame swap
Old 01-25-2006, 05:39 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

you guys know anything about all the wirese in the subframe isn't that the CDI box and everything if this bike dosen't have that stuff is there a way to by-pass all that i guess i don't realy know what it's all for or do i need to buy that stff it's like $175ish used on ebay is there any way around it???
Old 01-25-2006, 06:27 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

just remember bad motor numbers lead back to back Vins... no matter how much ur saving on this f4i ur gonna pay the difference + more if the motors stolen. watch out
Old 01-26-2006, 09:48 AM

sooo if i do a check on the motor and the frame any their both clear then i'm ok right it'll just be a salvage bike right there is nothing wrong with havin a different motor and frame is there?? I have never had a cop check the #'s on my motor before
Old 01-26-2006, 10:32 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
sooo if i do a check on the motor and the frame any their both clear then i'm ok right it'll just be a salvage bike right there is nothing wrong with havin a different motor and frame is there?? I have never had a cop check the #'s on my motor before

it will be good
Old 01-26-2006, 11:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

There's hardly any wires, just a few plugs in the main harness.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:19 AM

thankss guys now anybody got the answers to my subframe questiones?
Old 01-26-2006, 11:32 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

you guys know anything about all the wirese in the subframe isn't that the CDI box and everything if this bike dosen't have that stuff is there a way to by-pass all that i guess i don't realy know what it's all for or do i need to buy that stff it's like $175ish used on ebay is there any way around it???
the subframe harness contains the fuse box for the entire bike , cdi ( wont run without ) , tail light harness , fuel and ignition relays , and the starter relay. so basically you are screwed without that harness .... ohh and the battery goes back there too . did that answer yopur question ?
Old 01-26-2006, 01:12 PM

thanks yes it did. so i just need to break down and buy that whole harness it sounds like
Old 01-26-2006, 01:14 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

thanks yes it did. so i just need to break down and buy that whole harness it sounds like

if you dont have the harness then yes i thought you were just wiring the lights and ****