50cc compare to big bike...

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2005, 06:35 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point
50cc compare to big bike...

So i have been riding for a while now and i can wheelie at any speed i want...i still haven't dropped the 05 gsxr but i did get my license taken away so i am stuck with slow stuff in parking lots or running from ....sept 14 i will rape the freeways :YEAH ....i wanted to be able to slow wheelie and i was 90% sure i could learn them without dropping the expensive bastered...got cage...got 12..got sprokets...but i couldn't take the 9000$ chance so i went and bought a ... in about 3 days of practice i could slow wheelie on it and pretty much get O's..CAKE!!! i love that thing by the way. eat **** a good ten times. it almost felt good to go over backwards on that thing cause at least it wasn't my gsxr. but then when i got on my gixxer my throttel control had gone to ****...

THE REASON: well when you go from no engien break to a geared up GSXR please do your self a favor and wear a cup if you have nuts...other wise you'll be parking your bike quickley after the first wheelie to get off of it and hold you nuts for about 10 mins....

i know alot of people here own 's ...

1. do fiddy's help at all when it comes to stunting the big bike??
2. are O's anything close to what they are on the big bike?
3. anyone in seattle wanna come to fiddy session?...i know a big parking lot that's good to go after 10pm...lights and undercover..rain will not win...

by the way there are alot of people here that know their ****...i didn't know how to post for a while so i just read everything... good write ups everywhere..some funny **** too...