Chain Length (sprockets)

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 05:24 PM

portblock is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Chain Length (sprockets)

hmm,

It has been proven that you can make a toilet flush any direction (CW/CCW) regardless of your position.

Now what about in an airplane? oh yea, those suckers flush striat down with a big-O-woosh

when on my boat, i crank it hard to port, and gas it so the boat spins and not the topilet water, really cool.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:38 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

k now i thought you were intelligent until that last post..obviously all your info is from the Simpsons haha
Old 01-21-2005, 01:41 AM

portblock is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I just didnt want to be a stick in the mud, by being all serious when other started to joke. one must learn to laugh a little.

besides, there is great debate about the direction/hemisphere toilet whirlpools
Old 01-21-2005, 02:01 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yeah, that was one of the first things i asked about in my physical geography class. I needed to know, my prof. was honestly amazing, i coudln't beleive how much research he had taken part in..was a great class