00 CBR F4 Clip On help

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 01:26 PM

KyleCBRstunts is a decent person
00 CBR F4 Clip On help

Ok so I have an F4 that I’m just very slowly getting into stunting, I’ve been riding for a year and already totaled this cbr once and had help rebuilding it from the ground up, I figured since I was rebuilding I would just make it my stunt bike now since that was the whole plan originally. Sprocket is 15 in the front 52 in the back, got a full crash cage from forstunt as well as a subcage. I want to get a rear hand brake but I’m not rushing into that because I need to fully learn the foot brake first. And I also want to either get vortex 0 degree clip ons, or a dirt bar. Can anyone recommend one or the other. Also when I change the handlebars will I have to get longer clutch, throttle, brake cables? And finally is there any other mods you think I should change right now? All criticism and suggestions are welcome!
Old 05-02-2018, 09:28 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: 00 CBR F4 Clip On help

#1 Punch yourself in the face for crashing an F4. #2 Punch yourself in the face for thinking an F4 would be a good stunt bike. #3 punch yourself in the face for buying anything from a company called "forstunt" I have been doing wheelies in my front yard and making babies cry since 1999 and I have never heard of a company called "forstunt", and I have never heard of anyone else on the planet using any parts from them. Do you mean foreskin? Most of us had that chopped off at birth. There are so many GOOD companies out there that make parts, I cant even name them all. Maybe if you post a link to this forskin company, I can look them over and see if they sell any parts that a white man would use on his bike.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:11 AM

KyleCBRstunts is a decent person
Re: 00 CBR F4 Clip On help

Originally Posted by YSRRider
#1 Punch yourself in the face for crashing an F4. #2 Punch yourself in the face for thinking an F4 would be a good stunt bike. #3 punch yourself in the face for buying anything from a company called "forstunt" I have been doing wheelies in my front yard and making babies cry since 1999 and I have never heard of a company called "forstunt", and I have never heard of anyone else on the planet using any parts from them. Do you mean foreskin? Most of us had that chopped off at birth. There are so many GOOD companies out there that make parts, I cant even name them all. Maybe if you post a link to this forskin company, I can look them over and see if they sell any parts that a white man would use on his bike.
kinda racist, but it’s fine, and the link is
http://www.forstunt.home.pl/en/
they are out of Poland. And I wasn’t planning on making the f4 a stunt bike at first. It was just going to be my first bike which I thought was a great first bike. I was going to get a 636 to stunt in a year or two, but some dumb *** lady thought texting while going through an intersection was a good idea so my bike got totaled. I decided to rebuild this bike and turn it into a stunt bike since it only cost me 400 for all the parts I needed to get it running. So now since F4’s are invincible I’m going to learn to stunt on this so when I drop it 100000 times it’ll still be okay. Then when I’m as good as you are one day I’ll have an actual quality 636 to stunt