Stand ups and leg pain!??

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 01:37 AM

Brandon Gixxer is a decent person
Stand ups and leg pain!??

Im not sure what im doing wrong.. I can sit down at balance point all day long. I just recently started practicing wheelies with my left foot on the rear passenger peg and my right on the brake. For some reason, my lower body gets really worn out after practicing, and im getting pretty good at it. Im wondering if maybe im not streighening my right leg or something, and my weight is on my bent legs. My ******* quads and hams and glutes hurt so bad right now i can hardly walk. I feel like im trying to hug the gast tank with my body when I stand up wheelie. Maybe thats it? Anyone ever experiance this? Its really pissing me off.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:35 PM

slowgsxr is a decent person
Re: Stand ups and leg pain!??

Originally Posted by Brandon Gixxer
Im not sure what im doing wrong.. I can sit down at balance point all day long. I just recently started practicing wheelies with my left foot on the rear passenger peg and my right on the brake. For some reason, my lower body gets really worn out after practicing, and im getting pretty good at it. Im wondering if maybe im not streighening my right leg or something, and my weight is on my bent legs. My ******* quads and hams and glutes hurt so bad right now i can hardly walk. I feel like im trying to hug the gast tank with my body when I stand up wheelie. Maybe thats it? Anyone ever experiance this? Its really pissing me off.

funny thing is i just learned stand ups and have been practicing them this past week and I have noticed the same thing. . but Itll go away after a while just like my numb clutch finger from when i first learned clutch up wheelies