best advice for circle burnouts/drifting

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 03:51 PM

super600 is a decent person
best advice for circle burnouts/drifting

i have been getting really comfortable with rolling burnouts and even spinning in 2nd gear and then gripping it to a wheelie. I just got a cage put on my F4i so i'm not worried at all to slip it out in a parking lot so i want to learn more control work like circle burnouts and drifting. slow and technical building type stunts. The cage was actually home built by another stunter in my area which i know isn't the best idea as far as trusting its support and pressure points but i feel like it will be ok if it just slides out rather then dropping it flat on its side from a circle wheelie or something more serious. another thing is i have stock gear on my bike stil 15 and 46 :-/ the way i invision it working the best is to come in about 12mph and lock up the back break and put it into a sideways slide ( which i can do pretty good and comfortably ) and right before it stops sliding but its still leaned over clutch it really hard with my foot still down and i would think it the back tire would be able to break lose really easy after already being in a slide and kick it right around.

I'm sure there is a better easier way to learn this tho so if anyone thats into the burnouts and drifting good give me some tips i would appreciate it